All class BattleRage tracker [Mudlet]

12346»

Comments

• Solnir said:
    Umm earth lord is regirock, did you not see the pic I posted in the other thread?!?
    Regirock is PU tier. 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Water elemental battlerage info or GTFO my thread, noobs :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    v1.8.1 now up on GitHub
    - fixed Scourge (Fire Elemental Lord 2) to be sensitivity, not stun - thanks @Jack
    - fixed issue where female Elemental Lords (Elemental Ladies) were not correctly capturing
    - added most of Water Elemental Lord, still missing level 5 ability with affs - thanks @Shirszae and @Veldrin

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited February 2018
    Love the scripts, thank you for the upload! Any consideration to making an rageGUI.abilityFade function to display when an affliction wears off? Depthswalker curse fade is, " ^.+ abruptly begins to move at normal speed again\.$" for example.

• I'm also seeing this in the setting's error window:

[ERROR:] object:<event handler function> function:<dispatchEventToFunctions>
             <[string "Script: Battlerage main"]:218: attempt to index global 'rage1' (a nil value)>

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Brenex said:
    I'm also seeing this in the setting's error window:

<[string "Script: Battlerage main"]:218: attempt to index global 'rage1' (a nil value)>
    I get that all the time :/
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited March 2018
    It happens because rage1 isn't built until you run 'ragebuild' or 'ragegui'. Insert the following at line 196:

rageGUI.buildRagePane()
    ragePane:hide()
    rageGUI.hidden = 1

• I posted an updated file for your main script in your github issues section, Klendathu. I also fixed the check for anitimer. 

• @Keneanung is there anyway to turn off the way this script views help files? Currently it displays the whole help/scroll/post as one giant thing, removing the need to 'more'. Any way to revert that?
  • @Kriex I guess you ask this in the wrong thread (This is Klendathu's Battlerage tracker), but you are asking the correct person.

Currently, there is not. I have thought about a solution to this a bit ago and may have an idea. But I'd need to think about the viability some more and actually implement the change which is probably the greatest reason on why it's not in yet.
  • Keneanung said:
    @Kriex I guess you ask this in the wrong thread (This is Klendathu's Battleragtracker), but you are asking the correct person.

Currently, there is not. I have thought about a solution to this a bit ago and may have an idea. But I'd need to think about the viability some more and actually implement the change which is probably the greatest reason on why it's not in yet.
    Oops I did. Thanks for the answer though
  • Doesn't seem to be loading for me.

Showing as installed in Package Manager but nothing in Script Editor.

Have installed Anitimers (appears in Script Editor), tried to load rage tracker several times, restarted mudlet in between etc. but no go.

• redownload it from the site or use a different browser to download it. Sometimes I download scripts that don't import into mudlet for some reason

• Having another look at this and got it installed, but its coming up with this error:

• I posted the answer to that seven posts up

• And so you did! Thanks!
    Update to v1.9

- changed event handlers which were broken when Mudlet 3.8 fixed a background issue so class changes were not being correctly tracked - thanks @Keneanung and @Vadimuses
    - added event to automatically build rage pane once rage GUI system loaded - thanks @Brenex for investigating