OOC Raves

Comments

• My dad is a Spurs fan. Wenger need to go!
  • I wondered why he brought on Fellaini, and then it all made sense. Shame Mata didn't hit the back of the net too.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• edited March 2018
    Not quite IC, but finished writing some auto-capturing of triggers for Nexus... Took a while, but this was the latest automated output file just standing at Battlements. Now to make it automate trigger generation in Nexus' format... :(

E: Noticed duplication of any trigger with apostrophes... stupid Gattan'bahar.

^You cease your praying\.$

You cease your praying.

^(\w+) (\w+) night steals over the land as the symbolic hourglass empties and turns, ready to begin a new day\.$

Deepest Stygian night steals over the land as the symbolic hourglass empties and turns, ready to begin a new day.

^It is now the 16th of (\w+), (\d+) years after the fall of the (\w+) (\w+)\.$

It is now the 16th of Miraman, 766 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.

^(\w+) seems to jolt to a halt suddenly as (\w+) flays him\.$

Majin seems to jolt to a halt suddenly as Fen flays him.

^(\w+) snaps h(?:is|er) wrist in a practiced motion, bringing a (\w+) (\w+) back around to strike at (\w+) a second time\.$

Fen snaps his wrist in a practiced motion, bringing a Viper's Coil back around to strike at Majin a second time.

^(\w+) overcomes (\w+) face as h(?:is|er) body stiffens into paralysis\.$

Horror overcomes Majin's face as his body stiffens into paralysis.

^(\w+) eats a bloodroot leaf\.$

Majin eats a bloodroot leaf.

^(\w+) takes a long drag off h(?:is|er) pipe\.$

Majin takes a long drag off his pipe.

^(\w+) swirls a (\w+) (\w+), coils it up neatly and slips it onto a jewelled belthook of blued steel\.$

Fen swirls a Viper's Coil, coils it up neatly and slips it onto a jewelled belthook of blued steel.

^The air around a sharpened buckawn's spine vibrates as (\w+) swiftly unsheathes it from a sheath of the (\w+)\.$

The air around a sharpened buckawn's spine vibrates as Fen swiftly unsheathes it from a sheath of the Caspeids.

^(\w+) quickly pricks (\w+) with h(?:is|er) dirk\.$

Fen quickly pricks Majin with his dirk.

^(\w+) follows up the first attack with another, h(?:is|er) dirk piercing the flesh of (\w+)\.$

Fen follows up the first attack with another, his dirk piercing the flesh of Majin.

^(\w+) eats a ginseng root\.$

Majin eats a ginseng root.

^(\w+) eats a piece of kelp\.$

Majin eats a piece of kelp.

^(\w+) snaps h(?:is|er) fingers in front of (\w+)\.$

Fen snaps his fingers in front of Majin.

^(\w+) sinks into the (\w+) stance\.$

Majin sinks into the Sanya stance.

^(\w+) exhales loudly\.$

Majin exhales loudly.

^You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around (\w+)\.$

You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Majin.

^(\w+) slides a sharpened buckawn's spine into a sheath of the (\w+) with a quiet 'swish'\.$

Fen slides a sharpened buckawn's spine into a sheath of the Caspeids with a quiet 'swish'.

^(\w+) pulls a (\w+) (\w+) free of a jewelled belthook of blued steel and gives it a sharp snap, producing a loud cracking noise\.$

Fen pulls a Viper's Coil free of a jewelled belthook of blued steel and gives it a sharp snap, producing a loud cracking noise.

^(\w+) snaps h(?:is|er) wrist in a practiced motion, bringing a (\w+) (\w+) back around to strike at (\w+) a second time\.$

Fen snaps his wrist in a practiced motion, bringing a Viper's Coil back around to strike at Majin a second time.

^(\w+) inhales and begins holding h(?:is|er) breath\.$

Majin inhales and begins holding his breath.

^(\w+) flashes across (\w+) face\.$

Comprehension flashes across Majin's face.

^(\w+) ponders the situation\.$

Majin ponders the situation.

^(\w+) aura of weapons rebounding disappears\.$

Majin's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.

^A great weight seems to have been lifted from (\w+)\.$

A great weight seems to have been lifted from Majin.

^(\w+) takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on h(?:is|er) skin\.$

Majin takes some salve from a vial and rubs it on his skin.

^(\w+) whips (\w+) (\w+) through the air in front of (\w+), to no effect\.$

Majin whips Sacred Winds through the air in front of Fen, to no effect.

^(\w+) out with a blade hand, (\w+) strikes at the back of (\w+) knee\.$

Sweeping out with a blade hand, Majin strikes at the back of Fen's knee.

^(\w+) moves in to engage (\w+)\.$

Majin moves in to engage Fen.

^(\w+) stands up\.$

Fen stands up.

^(\w+) h(?:is|er) foot between (\w+), (\w+) draws (\w+) (\w+) and unleashes a forceful slash that drives him back\.$

Planting his foot between Fen's, Majin draws Sacred Winds and unleashes a forceful slash that drives him back.

^(\w+) twists h(?:is|er) body out of harm's way\.$

Fen twists his body out of harm's way.

^(\w+) h(?:is|er) foot between (\w+), (\w+) draws (\w+) (\w+) and unleashes a forceful slash that drives him back\.$

Planting his foot between Fen's, Majin draws Sacred Winds and unleashes a forceful slash that drives him back.

^(\w+) eats a potash crystal\.$

Fen eats a potash crystal.

^(\w+) eyes dark and expression blank, (\w+) strikes (\w+) a hollow blow\.$

His eyes dark and expression blank, Majin strikes Fen a hollow blow.

^(\w+) fluid motions of h(?:is|er) iron fingers, (\w+) strikes precisely at (\w+) neck\.$

With fluid motions of his iron fingers, Majin strikes precisely at Fen's neck.

^(\w+) eats a magnesium chip\.$

Fen eats a magnesium chip.

^(\w+) rapid precision, (\w+) aims first a punch then a spearhand blow at two points on (\w+) chest\.$

With rapid precision, Majin aims first a punch then a spearhand blow at two points on Fen's chest.

^(\w+) hunches h(?:is|er) shoulders and lets out a soft hiss\.$

Fen hunches his shoulders and lets out a soft hiss.

^(\w+) touches a tree of life tattoo\.$

Fen touches a tree of life tattoo.

^(\w+) iron fingers, (\w+) aims a darting strike at (\w+) throat\.$

With iron fingers, Majin aims a darting strike at Fen's throat.

^(\w+) eats an aurum flake\.$

Fen eats an aurum flake.

^(\w+) a fluid motion, (\w+) aims a blow just below (\w+) shoulder\.$

With a fluid motion, Majin aims a blow just below Fen's shoulder.

^(\w+) fluid motions of h(?:is|er) iron fingers, (\w+) strikes precisely at (\w+) neck\.$

^(\w+) dodges nimbly out of the way\.$

Fen dodges nimbly out of the way.

^(\w+) rapid precision, (\w+) aims first a punch then a spearhand blow at two points on (\w+) chest\.$

With rapid precision, Majin aims first a punch then a spearhand blow at two points on Fen's chest.

^(\w+) shuffles h(?:is|er) feet in boredom\.$

Fen shuffles his feet in boredom.

^(\w+) eats a plumbum flake\.$

Fen eats a plumbum flake.

^(\w+) eats a ferrum flake\.$

Fen eats a ferrum flake.

^(\w+) doubles over, vomiting violently\.$

Fen doubles over, vomiting violently.

^Atop the battlements of the city wall\.$

Atop the battlements of the city wall.

^\-\-\- (\w+) (\d+): Ashtan \-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-$

--- Area 9: Ashtan --------------------------

^                                             $

^                     [+]\-[_]$

[+]-[_]

^\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\- (\d+):\-(\d+):(\d+) \-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-$

------------------ 4:-12:1 ------------------

^You see exits leading east and down\.$

You see exits leading east and down.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• @Jor you you look like a smart boy, how about a job?

This mother fucker gave my drink birthday ass Thor 3. Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssss 
  • I can’t explain how giddily happy Thor 3 : Ragnorak makes me.
  • I rented that night before last. It’s lretty funny, I liked it

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Cyr said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Puxi said:
    I want to hate on you for being a ManU fan, but then I must reveal I'm a Gunner and then you'll just ridicule my team for how shitty we were this year.
    Spurs fan here, I'm loving this season. Wenger In!
    How's that CL going for you bud? (I can't really talk, I'm a Dortmund fan)
    How's that Europe League going? ;)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Cyr said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Puxi said:
    I want to hate on you for being a ManU fan, but then I must reveal I'm a Gunner and then you'll just ridicule my team for how shitty we were this year.
    Spurs fan here, I'm loving this season. Wenger In!
    How's that CL going for you bud? (I can't really talk, I'm a Dortmund fan)
    How's that Europe League going? ;)

I wrote the season off ages ago, ngl. but it feels real bad man. 

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Aced my probationary period interview today. Only construction criticism I received is that I’m too polite. I got a lot of praise and positive feedback otherwise, so I can live with that.

Also everything is cancelled for tomorrow due to Cyclone Marcus except for my sauna appointment just before midday. I love my Saturday sauna days and I always feel so amazing afterwards.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Tahquil I love that movie, happy to share it with everybody
  • Had my doubts when Thiev and his brother were trying to get me to buy it... But man Vermintide 2 is amazing. Something oh so satisfying about smashing something in the face with a hammer, and watching their body ragdoll across the ground while their head flies off like a baseball.

This is gonna be oh so time-consuming.

• Pyori said:
    Had my doubts when Thiev and his brother were trying to get me to buy it... But man Vermintide 2 is amazing. Something oh so satisfying about smashing something in the face with a hammer, and watching their body ragdoll across the ground while their head flies off like a baseball.

This is gonna be oh so time-consuming.
    Shit it's out? why did steam not alert me?!? @Taryius man the fort bro.
  • Vermintide 2 is really good, and I wasn't a fan of the first
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Um rather drunk in Edinburgh. I feel I need to have about this.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Youtube is launching a Cobra Kai series May 2.

• I was going through some boxes of my old stuff in my parents attic this weekend and found some of my old mixtapes I made when I was a kid. The one that got me excited was my old arcade mix! So many years of rocking the arcade to terrible 70's and 80's rock, lol. What makes it even better though is that thanks to Spotify I can put that mix on my PC and game to it once again!
    I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.
  • Skye said:
    WE'RE A BAND OF VICIOUS PIRATES
    A-SAILIN' OUT TO SEA
    WHEN YOU HEAR OUR GENTLE SINGIN'
    YOU'LL BE SURE TO TURN AND FLEE

• Kresslack said:
    Youtube is launching a Cobra Kai series May 2.

Holy motherforking shirtballs I can't wait for this.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• If I ever have a daughter and she doesn't do this, I am trading her in for a new one.

https://www.facebook.com/22Words/videos/10155455467442606/UzpfSTUzMTUxMjgxMDoxMDE1NTEwNjExMDg4NzgxMQ/
    I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.
  • Ahhhhh, when you finally find a nice quiet spot to smash on the great hunt. 

• Have one for me! :)
  • The taskbar is best on the left side of the screen, because widescreen monitors have significantly more horizontal screen space than vertical.