What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Sounds like a Tecton room.

• Icella (female Human).
    She is 18 years old, having been born on the 8th of Ero, 748 years after the fall of the Seleucarian
    Empire.
    She is unranked in Achaea.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She is not known for acts of infamy.
    She is a Freewoman in Eleusis.
    She is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

*peer* Who did thissssss
  • Wicella said:
    Icella (female Human).
    She is 18 years old, having been born on the 8th of Ero, 748 years after the fall of the Seleucarian
    Empire.
    She is unranked in Achaea.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She is not known for acts of infamy.
    She is a Freewoman in Eleusis.
    She is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

*peer* Who did thissssss
    @Icella obviously?
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Dochitha said:
    I have to post again becos this just in:

Kogan gives a victorious exclamation as a glowing metal tank radiating waves of heat crumples
    violently in upon itself.
    As the elating experience of victory washes over you, you feel your understanding of the world
    improve.
    You gasp with the realisation that Hunter has reached the level of Transmortal.
    The City of Mhaldor has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

Is this real life? I can't believe Cyrene finally pulled this off.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Kiet said:
    Good job! That's what happens when you actually have people who care about their city and will take a risk. Hashan had even more people on but proclaimed they couldn't beat our group and gave up, which was weird. Cyrene's definitely been improving a lot because of their attitude.
    Hashan yell-PvP'ed us
  • Chiam said:
    Kiet said:
    Good job! That's what happens when you actually have people who care about their city and will take a risk. Hashan had even more people on but proclaimed they couldn't beat our group and gave up, which was weird. Cyrene's definitely been improving a lot because of their attitude.
    Hashan yell-PvP'ed us
    MHALDOR **** YOU was undoubtedly the highlight.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Milabar said:
    @Nyneve and I decide were going to do ship trades.  Nyneve makes out a route, and we set forth.  

I, having not sailed much in 6 rl years, pull out a map and we set forth.  Stop in shastaan, grab stuff, carry onward to tasur'ke, exchange stuff, and kazbar we go!

Then life happened.

So I grab a token, give it to nyneve while I'm trying to still escape into open sea, dousing fires, screaming repairs, and she's not leaving.

No no, my love grabs my hand, kisses me, and we die into the halls together.  

Then when it costs 100,000 gold to get everything back to right she looks me dead in the eye and says,

"Let's go find a sea monster"

This is why I'm fully enjoying this game again, @Nyneve, you are indeed Mila's sunshine since Mithraea died.  Thank you for making me laugh and motivate me to be here.
    This is amazing. 
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Our PW was roughly equal to the amount of Mhaldorians in Hashan, and considering the people involved on their end (and that we had a few newbies) there was no way in hell I was going to try 'an fight a heavily entrenched group with surrounding vibes & cata. Even if we survived that we'd have to deal with the likelihood of Aegoth and Iakimen taking advantage of Mayology. Thanks but no thanks.
  • Ajoc, don't let something like numbers get in the way of a good underhanded dig. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited March 2018
    Patiently listened while someone argued that a treasonous act is, in fact, not treason if done on their own time.

Resisted the urge to tell them to go talk to @Melodie and get out of my hair.
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • Wait Melodie? KRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  • Ajoc said:
    Our PW was roughly equal to the amount of Mhaldorians in Hashan, and considering the people involved on their end (and that we had a few newbies) there was no way in hell I was going to try 'an fight a heavily entrenched group with surrounding vibes & cata. Even if we survived that we'd have to deal with the likelihood of Aegoth and Iakimen taking advantage of Mayology. Thanks but no thanks.
    This attitude right here is why most people think Hashan is still a joke. Pull yourself together, and stop using me as an excuse to refuse engaging. As flattering as it is, I'm rarely the reason why Mhaldor wins fights. I challenge you to put some pants on, and learn to overcome the challenges you think are insurmountable. Teach those noobs, and find ways to neutralise threats. Reality check: if Cyrene can do it, anyone can
  • To be fair, as amazingly happy as I am to see Cyrene engage more, we still pretty regularly just avoid fights due to numbers/irrational fear of ret strategies. I'm not convinced we'd have engaged that last fight if the sanction hadn't got started early on.
  • Sobriquet said:
    Ajoc, don't let something like numbers get in the way of a good underhanded dig. 
    Man not even an underhanded dig. I had more fun during that raid (and with @Crixos and @Iakimen during my many many duels with @Kriex) with Mhaldor playing along with my nonsense than I did in a long time, PK or not.

Also holy cow the Apocrypha is classy af. @Sartan can we get more of that please???
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Elipise said:
    Patiently listened while someone argued that a treasonous act is, in fact, not treason if done on their own time.

Resisted the urge to tell them to go talk to @Melodie and get out of my hair.
    People are trying to introduce work-life balance to Achaea? There is no work-life balance in Achaea.

For one thing, your RL boss doesn't make you swear life-binding oaths alongside signing the employment contract... I hope...