Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Quick Questions

Comments

• IsmayIsmay Posts: 514Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Is there any way to config the -walk to- command for Landmarks to avoid cities?
  • CaledCaled Posts: 74Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Also to avoid swimming? That river currents mechanic is brutal. A few nights ago walking from delos to eleusis, ended up washed down near the delta.

Mudlet mapper autowalking handles it even worse , though I admit I haven't looked at config options for either of them.

Is there any way I can get waterwalking?
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,693Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Buy boots and an enchant scroll or buy boots that have it already 

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Caled
    edited March 15
    Oh. Didn't know it's an enchantment here. In Aetolia it's a 250cr artefact  (arguably the best artefact in the game)

I wonder how much other simple stuff like that I have no clue about . ?
  • PlakPlak Posts: 62Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Caled said:
    Oh. Didn't know it's an enchantment here. In Aetolia it's a 250cr artefact  (arguably the best artefact in the game)

Shhhh you meant to say 2.5 credit artefact.
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 614Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Caled said:

Was a 500cr artifact in MKO =)(r.i.p)

On the bright side, this reminded me that enchantments exist. I'd totally forgotten about them when equipping my character. I had a vague thought that I should check out resistance rings but then forgot.

I'm kind of enjoying being a newb again (both character and me, personally hehe). I just wish I'd come back 2 years ago.
    Cailin
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,789Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Is there no way to edit your forum profile anymore? I want to change my location on here (left Florida over a year ago), but for the life of me, I can't seem to find the option anymore.

I feel like every time I look too closely at these forums, ways to do things just shrink and shrink.  :/
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the GodsPosts: 2,501Administrator Admin
    Click on your username, click on the little drop-down on the right side of the screen, click "Edit Profile" and go from there!
  • DupreDupre M.Posts: 61Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Our dropdowns do not have an "Edit Profile"

You need to visit http://forums.achaea.com/profile/edit directly
    https://www.achaea.com/banner/caiges.jpg
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo DomingoPosts: 2,988Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dupre said:
    Our dropdowns do not have an "Edit Profile"

You need to visit http://forums.achaea.com/profile/edit directly
    Not only that, but if you actually try to edit something, it says you don't have permission  =)

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the GodsPosts: 2,501Administrator Admin
    Strange, you guys should have access, and we haven't changed anything there... will chase it up with our forums provider!
  • EllodinEllodin HawaiiPosts: 868Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Chiam said:
    Melodie said:

I feel like every time I look too closely at these forums, ways to do things just shrink and shrink.  :/
    need the LOL and WTF buttons back plz
    Insightful
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
    MelodieShirszae
  • SilasSilas Posts: 2,542Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Feeling nostalgic. Somebody want to bring me up to speed on what the landscape looks like in-game atm?

RomMathonwy
  • DochithaDochitha Posts: 1,283Member @ - Epic Achaean
    Silas said:
    Feeling nostalgic. Somebody want to bring me up to speed on what the landscape looks like in-game atm?
    Elemental planes, Yggdrasil opened like a lot of new areas. Also 4 new elemental lord classes. Welcome back. 
    So who are the movers and shakers in today’s Achaea?

• MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,904Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Tysandr, nobody else even matters.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • TysandrTysandr Posts: 438Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Minifie said:
    @Tysandr, nobody else even matters.
    I got that two-step down pat on Parapets.

Nexus: Accents, Autotriggers, Dragon Talismans
    "As the child did... without the rope. Then fear will find you again."

• ElisellaElisella Posts: 113Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Silas said:
    Moving and shaking right here.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/fGf0x91h

• MathonwyMathonwy Posts: 822Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Silas said:
    That I couldn't tell you. The factions feel at least to me like they're going through an insular phase, so not a whole lot of across-the-aisle roleplay.

People seem receptive to it when it happens, just it isn't as big a part of the game atm as it has been in the past.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,928Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Mathonwy said:
    The factions feel at least to me like they're going through an insular phase, so not a whole lot of across-the-aisle roleplay.
    Eleusis at war with Order of Babel (check CITY RELATIONS ELEUSIS). Order of Twilight, supported by Hashan, engaging in a shrine war with Order of Aegis. Not all that insular...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KietKiet Posts: 2,839Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Wars are every day things, though, basically. Mathonwy and Silas mean more long-lasting and one-of-a-kind interactions, I assume.
    MathonwyCailin
  • MathonwyMathonwy Posts: 822Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    What @Kiet said.

Also, @Silas, @Kiet's back.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Still griefing?

I'm nice now but asmodron is a city leader and I figured you'd like to know that.

l8rs  

KyrraKietMathonwySherazad
    fez got deleted too :(
    Good. Fuck *fez.

Sign In to Comment.