Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaPosts: 4,789Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I feel like she has those a little bit out of order.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
  • SynbiosSynbios Posts: 4,555Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Melodie said:
    No, no, Alasiel got it right. Hand-holding is one of the most degenerate, lewd and immoral things that two humans can do to each other, next to...ugh, cuddling.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo DomingoPosts: 2,988Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Her saying sex leads to Nihilism would have been more worrisome :lol:

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Caelan
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 614Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Synbios said:
    Melodie said:
    No, no, Alasiel got it right. Hand-holding is one of the most degenerate, lewd and immoral things that two humans can do to each other, next to...ugh, cuddling.

Humans are gross.

AralayaShirszaeSynbios
  • FaurFaur Posts: 155Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Pyori said:
    Dunn said:
    That's virility juice, my dude.

Praise.
    You posted this prematurely, I feel.
    ElipiseTysandr
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormPosts: 2,928Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Just gonna leave this here...

Dunn orders the crew to begin manoeuvring the ship into harbour.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    DunnMorthif
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 516Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Was his side ho with him?
  • BisaBisa Posts: 3Member

Bira has died to the holy power of a shrine of Aegis.

Kasa's life has been frozen and shattered by Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau.

Shyna's life has been frozen and shattered by Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau.

Asani falls to Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau, her body seared to a crisp by electric energy.

Jarpa's life has been frozen and shattered by Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau.

Cyro has died to the holy power of a shrine of Aegis.

Sholen falls to Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau, her body seared to a crisp by electric energy.

Krizal falls to Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau, her body seared to a crisp by electric energy.

Ajoc has died to the holy power of a shrine of Aegis.

Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Austere has triumphed over Shirszae in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.

Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Cyro in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.

Nemesian Imperator Seragorn Rousseau has battered Krizal to death.

Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Austere has triumphed over Sholen in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.

Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Jadys has triumphed over Ajoc in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.

Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Krizal in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.

Glisan has died to the holy power of a shrine of Aegis.

TjayCaelan
  • MathildaMathilda Posts: 847Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    W-w-w-worldbuuuuurn! :D
     <3 
    XiasCaelan
  • HerutarHerutar Posts: 11Member
    Ashtan's come a long way from the Loving Hearts Orphanage it seems!
  • WicellaWicella Posts: 165Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Dunn said:
    The crackle of lightning accompanies Naoma Rainshilde, the Fierce Flutterby's voice as she shouts, "Hail Nature! Praise be to Nature!!"

Lord Marshal Sobriquet Storm, The Shadow Harlequin shouts, "Darkness Invictus!"

The crackle of lightning accompanies Naoma Rainshilde, the Fierce Flutterby's voice as she shouts, "There are yuckies in the night. I prefer my greens, less constipating."

A Babelonian acolyte shouts, "I see the Herald's work progresses in earnest. The Eleusian women are clearly going mad with hysterics."
    Hey don't make Naoma mad. She once made and flamed hundreds of panties in Mhaldor :lol:
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 614Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Wicella said:
    Dunn said:
    The crackle of lightning accompanies Naoma Rainshilde, the Fierce Flutterby's voice as she shouts, "Hail Nature! Praise be to Nature!!"

Lord Marshal Sobriquet Storm, The Shadow Harlequin shouts, "Darkness Invictus!"

The crackle of lightning accompanies Naoma Rainshilde, the Fierce Flutterby's voice as she shouts, "There are yuckies in the night. I prefer my greens, less constipating."

A Babelonian acolyte shouts, "I see the Herald's work progresses in earnest. The Eleusian women are clearly going mad with hysterics."
    Hey don't make Naoma mad. She once made and flamed hundreds of panties in Mhaldor :lol:
    And how well did that turn out for you guys?

SaevaSherazad
  • TjayTjay Posts: 49Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Edena said:
    (Market): You say, "Selling a few blue scales and gold teeth. Name your price!"

Proficy tells you, "1k each."

You amusedly tell Proficy, "Heh, yessir. Dream on."

Proficy tells you, "False advertsicement!"

Proficy tells you, "False advertsement!"

<3 

I mean. He isn't wrong.

CooperSaeva
    You say, "Greetings."

Dunn says in a deep, hollow voice, "Yeah not now kid."

Irimon says in a cold, grim voice, "Piss off, I'm busy."

Is this typical Ashtan RP? First time speaking to Ashtani.

Cailin
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,927Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited March 16
    Ashtani dealing with defilers while I’m on nexus yeah.

Give me a valid RP reason for me to be friendly in Order territory to a Mhaldorian and I’m sure the attitude will change. 

Asmodron
    Dunn said:
    Ashtani dealing with defilers while I’m on nexus yeah.

Give me a valid RP reason for me to be friendly in Order territory to a Mhaldorian and I’m sure the attitude will change. 

Was just curious. No need to act like that here too.

• CyrCyr Posts: 79Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I don't know if I'd call it typical of Ashtani RP, but it's pretty typical of Dunn's and my RP. We're not very nice people IC, and at the time we were re-raising some shrines and expecting a response from enemies. 

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    Tjay
  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,693Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn tells you, “Ayyyyyy.”

“Not very nice”

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    Xias
  • CyrCyr Posts: 79Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Oh are we doing out of context tells from Dunn now? I have a bunch of these. (these are all from the past 24 hours)
    Dunn tells you in frosty tones, "Shitttt."
    Dunn tells you, "You what."
    Dunn tells you, "Worst runie ever."
    Dunn tells you, "Sorry you got shanked early."
    Dunn tells you, "Giggity."

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    Tjay
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,927Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    That second paragraph wasn’t me being any type of way. Was a real statement. 

I think the reason you’re a bad runie is that your hands are too small to adequately wield your swords. @Cyr

AsmodronKyrra
    Atalkez said:
    Dunn tells you, “Ayyyyyy.”

“Not very nice”
    I just missed you :(

Atalkez
Sign In to Comment.