Digital art commissions open!

Hey again! So I’ve been fairly scarce, life has really taken a few shots at me, but I’m here making a new commissions post because of the stark quality contrast between my previous one and now. Prices and style have evolved (though prices not so much) and as such, here are the details!

The estimated slot rotation is 2-3 weeks. Please note that that may not hold accurate since life is hectic and I don’t have a ton of time to work on things, but I’ll be doing my best! Payment will be done in PayPal through invoice before work begins. Credit commissions may be available on a case-by-case basis but likely will not be accepted for anything more complex than a sketch. If you would like to hear my full cancellation/refund policy, feel free to contact me in the ways listed on the details below! Please don’t use the Achaea message system, it’s hard to keep track of details using it.

I will be working on a 3 slot basis, first come first serve per rotation, with the style and portion offerings listed below. I am limiting to these portions and styles because I have severe time constraints. Full-body work and paintings are not currently available as they take far too much time. Inquire individually if you'd like to know if something is possible, please!

JUDICATORART@GMAIL.COM / SVADALICA#9937

OTHER NOTES:

- Armour is fine! I enjoy armour, but as with all overly complex items, it will cost you extra depending on what you want.
- Weapons are free regardless of what the weapon is. I’m comfortable with designing them and it is not an issue for me.
- Mounts and pets will cost extra. Pets are likely to be fairly inexpensive, since I can do small and cute quite easily, but depending on the mount and how much of it is in the piece, it may get pricey.
- I am outright refusing to do complex backgrounds. Simple stylized backgrounds are available, but painting you a room or scenery is off the table unless you are willing to wait longer and pay extra. It isn’t my forte and I struggle doing it digitally.
- If you do not specify that you would like a simple background, you will receive a flat white/colour and transparent background version for colour portrait works and a flat white background for monochrome and sketch works.
- Please note that Achaean descriptions and clothing descriptions tend to be very elaborate and often do not match that well. I have to adjust to make things look somewhat decent, so don’t expect a carbon copy of your items! If it looks really bad I’ll be going for overall composition pleasantness rather than strict accuracy!
- I do offer NSFW work, which will be priced higher. Inquire individually, and note that obviously if you commission something like this it will not be posted on forums.
- By commissioning me you are automatically agreeing that I have permission to post your work on my art blog(s), anonymous or otherwise, and in this thread. If you want a work to stay private for whatever reason, note that it comes with a $5 fee, as unsurprisingly recent examples of work do a lot to gain me customers elsewhere and you are taking away from that! Post delays for gift occasions and the like are exceptions and will not be charged as long as they are allowed at a later date.
- I reserve the right to decline a commission for any reason.
- I’m not in the Achaean Discord any longer (big servers freak me out), so you’ll have to add me separately if you’re going through there!

I am currently unemployed thanks to government cutbacks, and helping pay off my mother's medical bills. I am also a full-time college student with ten-hour class days, so please bear with me if I’m a bit slow. Your support is incredibly helpful, so thank you for your consideration! It means a lot!

Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi

Comments

• Sign me up again, still have your previous wonderful piece <3
  • Oooh, me too please! <3
  • Sure! That's 2/3 slots taken then. Note that slots get released after a week if you don't contact me directly with details! Forgot that in the original info.
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

• edited March 2018
    Squee! It's amazing! Thank you so much <3
  • Thank you so much! I can’t stop looking at it!
  • edited March 2018
    Absolutely love it, been waiting for years for a detail pic of Mila, I'll get Ny to hit you up on that other picture soon
  • Nip slip
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Mila's from cyrene and worships the Sun, the original concept has him pretty much naked, but clothing was decided better ;)

I'm still giddy over this, no lies
  • Is this still open? I'd like to maybe get something done!
  • Xandir said:
    Is this still open? I'd like to maybe get something done!
    Yep, there was one untaken slot for this rotation so feel free to contact me on email/Discord! (:

• Leliel said:
    Xandir said:
    Is this still open? I'd like to maybe get something done!
    Yep, there was one untaken slot for this rotation so feel free to contact me on email/Discord! (:
    Oh! ok! I'll do it now!
  • Predicted reopen date for next batch of commissions is May 15. I apologize for the delay, the end of my semester is hitting pretty hard, so I'm pretty much putting everything on hold until it's over. For now, have some more samples that have been produced in the meantime!

• The beautiful and talented @Leliel has made me all giddy! Thank you for the beautiful imagining of Minifie in art form <3

• After finals end I am thinking of opening a few slots simple painterly sketch portraits like this for 5$ per as I just enjoy doing them. Does that sound like anything you guys would be interested in?

And as usual a few of the other quick things I've been working on to catch up to my orders elsewhere.

• I love character art and support for it. So this is a yes @Leliel

•         
  • $5 per  bust shot sale - regular or semi-painterly. Be sure to specify. Comes with minimal shade/highlights in single colour of choice.
    Couples pieces + $5 for the extra character.

3 slots open. Estimated completion time 1-2 weeks max after acceptance.

exequiesart@gmail.com / Birdie#9937

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    @Leliel Can you please explain the difference between regular or semi-painterly?

• @Kresslack Sure! It's mostly a difference in line sharpness. More or less the regular sketches are more in my default comic style with fairly sharp, charcoaly lines, whereas for semi-painterly I use a wider, softer brush so the shapes are defined more by shadow blocking and overall has a softer feel.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Thanks. I'll take one! I shall message you on Discord later this evening to make arrangements and provide details.

• Alrighty, slot reserved! Thanks a bunch!

• @Leliel would you be up for an art trade?
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• @Xae Yeah, I'm down! As long as you don't mind if I happen to be slow. It's a disgustingly busy summer so far!

• Leliel said:
    @Xae Yeah, I'm down! As long as you don't mind if I happen to be slow. It's a disgustingly busy summer so far!
    Lemme know when you're available! I got some commissions to go through as well!
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Very cool! Leliel is so talented!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.