What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Azare said:
    ... my butt ...... by Dunn while .......... .. an old lady in my office (my fault for ............ ....)

........ old ladies ..... sleeper ......
    What?
  • Pwned by Dunn because I stumbled into him heading back to Eleusis.  Not mad, dude is efficient.

• edited March 2018
    Had to perform harmony ritual but Dunn was chasing us all around. Ended up getting a non com to run up to the tundra, where Vinceres and I gared to, and then tracked to them, and then did harmony in like 2 seconds, then gared back running like a bat out of hell.

:bleep_bloop: :bleep_bloop: :bleep_bloop: :bleep_bloop: :bleep_bloop: 

Hey at least we're resourceful!

• Lol is @Dunn having a holiday with this war, or what? XD
  • edited March 2018
    I actually was home sick today. Been a rough go of it, but I've gone from 10,009 kills to 10,043 today and I have only died to guards.

Hope that answers your question.

• Dunn said:
    I actually was home sick today. Been a rough go of it, but I've gone from 10,009 kills to 10,043 today and I have only died to guards.

Dicing through Eleusians with ease must be like chicken soup for sickness, then!

Also, scary. Really, really scary. 
  • Reading through these last couple of pages and what I did was legitimately doubled checked the title of this forum chain to see if it was "What did I complain or rant about" instead of "What happened to you." 

Think I will find tea.

• edited March 2018
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FAREWELL MUM. I LOVED YOU.

• Dunn said:

If that was me, my bad.  I beckoned you in to try and get you to hit totem so I could be the cool kid and kill ya.  Totally forgot there were guards there. No cheeseball intended.

• edited March 2018
    @Ailea surprisingly the consensus in Eleusis so far appears to be "I'm not even mad" xD I'm proud of our players, no one has complained to us yet and everyone appears to be having genuine fun!

*cough*ButFSapience*cough*
  • Pyori said:

FAREWELL MUM. I LOVED YOU.

It would be useful to know where that was happening, or if you have any idea what thing it was.
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • edited March 2018
    Ictinus said:
    Pyori said:

It would be useful to know where that was happening, or if you have any idea what thing it was.
    Nicola chased whatever it was off, apparently. Dunn messaged her after I showed him, and she went to go investigate.

It was around by Epicurus, though. Never did get to find out what the thing was! It wasn't showing up on gmcp or anything.

• Its eris she wants her shindig back
     <3 
  • Dunn said:

In genuiney envious of your ability to do this. 14yrs in and I have just hit 550 kills, last 100 came in the past 6 months or so. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I saw a Sohl today. So freaking happy.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Sobriquet said:
    Dunn said:

In genuiney envious of your ability to do this. 14yrs in and I have just hit 550 kills, last 100 came in the past 6 months or so. 
    I can teach you how to be a Herald of Ruin. #forumrp

• Caelan said:
    Dunn said:

If that was me, my bad.  I beckoned you in to try and get you to hit totem so I could be the cool kid and kill ya.  Totally forgot there were guards there. No cheeseball intended.
    That was one of the times. I got auto beckoned into guards another time by Lyrin and they also beckoned some of my people during a melee at defendable. No trueblock on water lord ftl.

• Dunn said:
    Caelan said:
    Dunn said:

That was one of the times. I got auto beckoned into guards another time by Lyrin and they also beckoned some of my people during a melee at defendable. No trueblock on water lord ftl.
    if I could not be the only guy blocking on a team of 4 dudes it's be pretty cool, ngl.

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Kase said:
    Got house rank 3 today and was able to request a cool falcon buddy. Went on a hunt with some higher ranking city members and really enjoyed it!
    Image result for captain falcon    
    The best falcon buddy.
  • Ate 5 worldburns in a single session. Still came out 20+ kills ahead with ~3 deaths. Not a bad night.

#warthings

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Dunn said:
    Ate 5 worldburns in a single session. Still came out 20+ kills ahead with ~3 deaths. Not a bad night.

#warthings
     The 5th one got me :(. All in all, one of the best nights of fighting this week, and that's saying something. Insane amounts of fun. Freakin @Irimon cracked me up to no end.  Wtb grove summon. 
  • I'm not sure anyone is aware of just how stupid some of the things I did in those fights are. Thankfully.  ;)

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Cyr said:
    I'm not sure anyone is aware of just how stupid some of the things I did in those fights are. Thankfully.  ;)
    He knows.

• edited March 2018
    During my travels to the far away continent of Meropis,last night, I learned that it has its own death cave. Fully expecting to pop back on the mainland, I was pleasantly surprised that I wouldn’t have to make the long return trip! Nice touch, that.

<3 
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• The othala rune on the ground suddenly erupts in a great gout of searing magma, smashing into the
    hapless body of Proficy with terrible force.
    The lava flow pounds into Proficy, shattering his frame and rending him from the mortal coil.
    You have slain Proficy.
    Your triumph suffuses you with a great rush of experience.

(In a Star Wars Voice as done by Darth Vader)

Mother, I killed my Father.