OOC Raves

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    While Dunn and Hecate were secretly getting married yesterday, so was my cousin in WA. Both weddings only had three weeks planning, but I got awesome pics from the one I couldn’t attend.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Just sat for a five hour test that I spent the last 12 months preparing for. It will determine whether I get to progress in my career or not. 

That feeling of elation and dismay is very hard to reconcile. I also have enough adrenaline now to last me two months.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• edited February 2018
    Tysandr said:
    Just sat for a five hour test that I spent the last 12 months preparing for. It will determine whether I get to progress in my career or not. 

That feeling of elation and dismay is very hard to reconcile. I also have enough adrenaline now to last me two months.
    They canned the entire exam because some computers didn't run the second half of the exam. ~1,000 trainees have to resit the exam at an indeterminate date.

I think crushed is the only word I have for how I feel right now. I was really looking forward to sleeping well tonight.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Tysandr said:
    Tysandr said:
    Just sat for a five hour test that I spent the last 12 months preparing for. It will determine whether I get to progress in my career or not. 

They canned the entire exam because some computers didn't run the second half of the exam. ~1,000 trainees have to resit the exam at an indeterminate date.

I think crushed is the only word I have for how I feel right now. I was really looking forward to sleeping well tonight.
    Ah man, I’d be so pissed. Sorry dude
  • After almost a week of almost unbearable pain whenever I tried walking further than like 5 steps, I can now walk again!

Still swelling and numbness in my foot, but medication is helping that go away. More important is I don't have searing pain up my leg anymore, even though I still have to limp slightly until it goes away. Yay.

Don't be stubborn, folks. If you have pain that is out of the ordinary, and is lasting longer than a day or two, go and see a doctor. Especially if you're unsure as to how, or what, caused/is causing it.

• What caused yours?
  • I HOPE YOU ARE DRESSING UP AND I'LL LOOK OUT FOR YOU IN THE PICTURES!
  • Puxi said:
    What caused yours?
    Cellulitis. Interestingly, it's not something related to fat despite the name. All I can say is it's not pleasant.

• @Stheno, you're the best! Can I tag along next year?
  • @Tahquil, I'll be the one in rainbow! Wait...

@Zackery, will now be disappointed if you don't. My couch is yours.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Rispok said:
    I have accepted an invitation to serve as an English Teacher and Teacher Trainer with the Peace Corps, in Indonesia, for 27 months starting September 26th.
    Which city?  Jakarta traffic is terrible and they have no public transportation.
  • My dad lived in Indonesia when he was a little boy. The Indonesian lullaby his nurse used to sing to him and his siblings has become a family tradition. My mom sang it to us and now my sister and I sing it to our children.
  • Achilles said:
    Rispok said:
    I have accepted an invitation to serve as an English Teacher and Teacher Trainer with the Peace Corps, in Indonesia, for 27 months starting September 26th.
    Which city?  Jakarta traffic is terrible and they have no public transportation.
    It's the Peace Corps. They're gonna put me in a rice field, not a city. No information other than that it'll probably be Java.
  • Rispok said:
    Achilles said:
    Rispok said:
    It's the Peace Corps. They're gonna put me in a rice field, not a city. No information other than that it'll probably be Java.
    I smell Silat in someone's future, don't I?

• Cooper said:
    My attempt to brainwash a Targossian with subliminal messaging embedded in a phone has failed! 
    Carving "Jon Mahldor Nobo" on the phone was not your best plan :(.

• I am going to be praising the hell out that sun.
    I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness, but I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.
  • Glisan said:

I am going to be praising the hell out that sun.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    The cure for insomnia is pelvic bridges and clam shells, I swear. By the time I am done doing ten reps of each, I pass out. It’s so physically taxing while feeling so good but there’s no way I am doing these exercises on the floor in the middle of the gym. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• United win 2-1, Ireland 14-3 up as the second half kicks off. So far so good!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I want to hate on you for being a ManU fan, but then I must reveal I'm a Gunner and then you'll just ridicule my team for how shitty we were this year.
  • And last year... And every year since... 2004?
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Lol I hate you.
  • Puxi said:
    I want to hate on you for being a ManU fan, but then I must reveal I'm a Gunner and then you'll just ridicule my team for how shitty we were this year.
    Spurs fan here, I'm loving this season. Wenger In!

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Puxi said:
    I want to hate on you for being a ManU fan, but then I must reveal I'm a Gunner and then you'll just ridicule my team for how shitty we were this year.
    Spurs fan here, I'm loving this season. Wenger In!
    How's that CL going for you bud? (I can't really talk, I'm a Dortmund fan)

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."