Bm combat

Keeping  this short, i'm on my phone. Should these combos get someone down?  legslash left/strike knees/infuse fire lsr same but right with ice 

Comments

• Surprised no one replied.

I just know that the standard combo is to prep legs and torso.

Then legslash either the right or left when both are prepped with a knee strike and infused ice.

That should double break their legs and prone them with chills.

Afterwards you either break the torso or you go for impale if torso is already broken (or you go for impaleslash if you haven't impaleslashed within the timer). Afterwards you should have at least enough room for two twists, then you check for their bleeding for brokenstar.

Opponents with a lot of health and with enough mana to clot bleeding a lot will most likely survive. Which means you have to repeat until they are out of mana and if it's a true battle of attrition where they're really good at surviving... willpower will have to be completely drained out.

That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • No one replied because BM is in a terrible state right now. Something needs to be done with the accuracy. Missing on normal attacks in today's combat is not on par with any other class. I can understand Arash stance but all the others no. Also people can escape your instant kill or just run on impaleslash for the duration of it.
  • I didn't reply because I already have a post up detailing more than enough information (very slightly outdated) to answer this question. No need to repeat myself.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited March 2018
    When opponents have more health, it takes a lot of prep to get them to the point of breaking. Along with that health comes a much more narrow margin for error. The longer it takes for you to prep, the higher your potential for failure, so you need to learn how to utilize your defenses and mobility as best you can so that when you prep them, you can burst them down.

I'm only practicing, but what I've noticed is that once your kill sequence starts, it can be very hard to stop if you hit each beat correctly. Again, though, if you mess a single thing up you're completely reset.

I've never encountered issues with accuracy. The most problem I've had is that I need to drag them out of their mount before I can even hope to impale/bladetwist, which loses me 1-2 seconds worth of time while they are curing their leg breaks.
    (that and the fact that I keep hitting paralysis instead of knockdown on my kill sequence startup)

You also have to highlight/echo each type of escape people have, because it is almost guaranteed that they will try to run, and you have to track them down. The longer it takes for you to get your impaleslash prepped so you can go into your kill sequence, the more time they have for their legs to heal and for you to be reset.

• @Voli Hamstring prevents mounting, as far as I know. Pretty sure there's no reason at all you should have to dismount AFTER breaking legs.
  • Voli said:
    The most problem I've had is that I need to drag them out of their mount before I can even hope to impale/bladetwist, which loses me 1-2 seconds worth of time while they are curing their leg breaks.

Hamstring them and dismount earlier in the fight.

Hamstring prevents remounting, so as long as you keep spamstring rolling they won't be able to remount.

• Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.