Dallas Meet - March 2018

12346»

Comments

• @Lii awesome, thanks! i'll check on flights later and figure out what i'm looking at. if i come, i will make sure to bring ice in case the "yet" changes
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • @Ellodin I'm bringing plants for replanting, and flowers and butterflies to vivify the girls room. (Just in case)
  • I will burninate them.
  • sorry, ain't making it out, too short a trip. another time, have fun guys.

since nothing seems to have been set in stone...if people want more passive activities/things to look at like the zoo, the perot museum (natural history) is pretty good and the DMA is quite good if you like art that spans cultures and time (plus being free to enter and really close to where you guys are staying). imo the collection does not have as many of the individual pieces you might marvel at compared to the kimbell in fort worth, but it's very expansive nonetheless.

either way, i doubt a museum is a good place for an achaea meet, but you all belong there for playing text games.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • If you need my number, PM me. 

• I won't be there till the morning, driving in from Mobile. 

Got caught up in late moment stuff, but I'll be there between 5-10am (depends on when I leave)
  • bump...
  • I think you missed it Peak
  • You missed it, @Peak! It was fun, though.

(Party): Puxi says, "Look at the Chancellor with those deathblows. She refills shops but she will also whoop your ass."
    Nazihk grabs you and twirls you about in utter glee.

• Does this mean @Peak is requesting another one??
  • Dallas Meet v2 lets go

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates