Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• AchillesAchilles Los AngelesPosts: 2,433Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Sounds like Dunn has jumped the shark
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,927Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited February 26
    Hey, it worked. ~ event progression ~

I offered up Yudhi and even talked up his humanoid form. No dice.

We're beyond jumping sharks though. This is Bollywood territory.

Torinn
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellaterePosts: 2,725Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean

obligatory bollywood gif

• MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,904Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Skye said:

obligatory bollywood gif
    Is this bollywood star wars?

Image result for luke loses hand gif

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • WicellaWicella Posts: 165Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    You finally manage to break through the rock to the northeast, creating a path deeper into the digsite.
    Your digging unearths a some gold sovereigns.

You have 1114 gold.

You put 1114 gold sovereigns in a canvas backpack.

You begin digging your way to the northeast. (1.099s)

You finally manage to break through the rock to the northeast, creating a path deeper into the digsite.
    Your digging unearths a some gold sovereigns.

You have 4654 gold.

You put 4654 gold sovereigns in a canvas backpack.

I'm rich! :smiley:
    TysandrRangorXias
  • JinosJinos Posts: 20Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Finally learned some more of my class skills, and participated in some defense. 

I can't say I was of much help, but the gradual variety in options on what to do made defending so much fun.  :)
    "There's a time to take damage. There's a time to deal it. There's a time to ignore all else, and do your best to heal it. Then there's a time to laugh while they all burn." - HL
    ZekerosZbaco
  • ZbacoZbaco Posts: 153Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Participated in a skirmish yesterday against a couple of city enemies, and decided to hang back and shoot meteors. Had a couple in the air when one of the enemies entered the room and in quick succession hit the totem, died to guards, bursted, and was well on his way to dying again when one of my meteors hit him and finished him off.

I think I like this archery thing :)
    JinosKriex
  • FaedwynFaedwyn Posts: 15Member ✭✭ - Stalwart

The random kill on the way to the car after work is not as good as one from a bubble bath, but I'll take it.
    RangorCailinExelethril
  • PuxiPuxi Posts: 516Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    You don't have to audit out my name, I'll laugh with you! How do you play on mobile is the real question?! 
    RangorFaedwynCaelanBlujixapug
  • KurdockKurdock Posts: 53Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Puxi said:
    You don't have to audit out my name, I'll laugh with you! How do you play on mobile is the real question?! 
    It isn't that hard on Blowtorch actually. Quite smooth. But he's using Mudrammer ... even I who have played muds for the past 2 years on my phone, am impressed. The last few times I tried mudding on an iPhone with Mudrammer, it was horrible lol.

Also: I bash in Achaea while doing the cycling thing at the gym. Its really not that bad, but apparently most people are just too used to their big screen computers.

As for what happened to me, I got level 86! Really though I feel slow af. People get dragon in one Achaean year?? I take 10 days to get from 85 to 86 >.> 
    Faedwyn
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,927Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Chrome Remote Desktop is great

• FaedwynFaedwyn Posts: 15Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    edited February 28
    Yeah, Mudrammer is a pain... but it beats not playing at all when you're trying to fill the spaces in between.

Also... ++ to bashing while exercising.
    Jinos
    We blew a hole in reality and summoned a golem that got 115 kills before dying.

AustereNyneveBlujixapug
  • KaseKase Posts: 11Member ✭✭ - Stalwart
    First skirmish was today! Need to figure out what is going on with some of my triggers but that was really fun =) . A lot of text, but will hopefully get used to it soon.
    MelodieNyneve
  • CarlyleCarlyle Posts: 7Member
    Sholen has appointed you to the position of 'Shadow Whisperer' in The Krymenian Academy.

The curse of the Shadow Whisperer has been bestowed upon me. Wish me luck. Stoked that all my hard work around the House over the last week has paid off so quickly! The Krymenian has a great energy, and amazing people. From what I understand, it has run into a number of issues since it was founded Hope I can at the very least lay a hand in getting it back on track, or make it more appealing to others. 
    RomEhene
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,500Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:

We blew a tank in Hashan's park. We all had big days.
  • AsmodronAsmodron Posts: 2,487Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Antonius said:
    Dunn said:

I wouldnt say that really compares.
    Asmodron said:
    Antonius said:
    Dunn said:

I wouldnt say that really compares.
    Therein lies the humour. Way to ruin the joke by making me explain it.
    Exelethril
    Rhivona said:
    Dunn said:
    We blew a hole in reality and summoned a golem that got 115 335 kills before dying.

Hot damn. That thing was ruthless.

Rhivona
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,980Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Antonius said:
    Dunn said:

Yeh, about that...

Also:

6007h, 4873m, 27105e, 20565w cexkdb-69.6- 12:25:58.060 0 0-0 0 0-0 [  ] 0
    Launched from a modified Aegean catapult, Asmodron has been crushed by a massive boulder.
    6007h, 4873m, 27105e, 20565w cexkdb-69.6- 12:26:12.858 0 0-0 0 0-0 [  ] 0
    6007h, 4873m, 27105e, 20565w cexkdb-69.6- 12:45:47.042 0 0-0 0 0-0 [  ] 0
    It is now the 8th of Ero, 765 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.
    6007h, 4873m, 27105e, 20565w cexkdb-69.6- 12:45:51.053 0 0-0 0 0-0 [ 
    +-Lord Marshal Sobriquet Storm, The Shadow Harlequin--------------------------+
    | Level  : 109 (69.6%) "3rd Stratum of Puissance"                             |
    | Age    : 400         Birthdate: 8th Ero, 365AF          Class: Runewarden   |
    | Gender : Male        Race     : Satyr Brute                    Full member  |

Best Birthday Present ever, thanks Aegis.
    edited March 1
    So we could have wiped more? Damn. We missed out on some Oblivion then. 

We ended up having to treat it like the Grandmaster and bum rush it with battlerage stuns/heal stoppers. Was a lot of fun and I was very happy people kept falling in line to die!

• AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,693Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Is that a promise?

You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • CooperCooper IowaPosts: 4,435Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Dunn said:
    So we could have wiped more? Damn. We missed out on some Oblivion Hardship then. 

• SolnirSolnir Posts: 709Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Technically yesterday, but.

You place your hand over an earring of Sinope, and it begins to warm beneath your palm.

You think of your true love, Antonius, and travel to him.

It's getting closer @Mathilda
    MathildaNyneve
    Solnir said:
    Technically yesterday, but.

You place your hand over an earring of Sinope, and it begins to warm beneath your palm.

You think of your true love, Antonius, and travel to him.

It's getting closer @Mathilda
    Oh FFS. I didn't think about that at all when picking somebody to buy earrings with.
    SolnirNyneve
Sign In to Comment.