What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Lucky acolyte.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Nazihk said:
    Going for a ride on Dunn seems like it could be pretty dangerous. I bet Hecate is the jealous type.
    Last time she went on a ride, I woke up naked in the Archon chambers. 

• 'The life of Gladespear Azare Corten-Le'Yuet has been extinguished by the encroaching shadows of Anzari-tarin.'

I was very confused because I was safely in town when I saw that. I didn't die! Either a bug or chameleon deathsights are a thing now?
  • Azare said:
    'The life of Gladespear Azare Corten-Le'Yuet has been extinguished by the encroaching shadows of Anzari-tarin.'

I was very confused because I was safely in town when I saw that. I didn't die! Either a bug or chameleon deathsights are a thing now?
    A sign of what is to come.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Solnir said:
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.

No longer a scrub! Look ma, I'm a real boy!
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Sounds like Dunn has jumped the shark
  • edited February 2018
    Hey, it worked. ~ event progression ~

I offered up Yudhi and even talked up his humanoid form. No dice.

We're beyond jumping sharks though. This is Bollywood territory.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere

obligatory bollywood gif

• Skye said:

obligatory bollywood gif
    Is this bollywood star wars?

Image result for luke loses hand gif
  • You finally manage to break through the rock to the northeast, creating a path deeper into the digsite.
    Your digging unearths a some gold sovereigns.

You have 1114 gold.

You put 1114 gold sovereigns in a canvas backpack.

You begin digging your way to the northeast. (1.099s)

You finally manage to break through the rock to the northeast, creating a path deeper into the digsite.
    Your digging unearths a some gold sovereigns.

You have 4654 gold.

You put 4654 gold sovereigns in a canvas backpack.

I'm rich! :smiley:
  • Finally learned some more of my class skills, and participated in some defense. 

I can't say I was of much help, but the gradual variety in options on what to do made defending so much fun.  :)
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • Participated in a skirmish yesterday against a couple of city enemies, and decided to hang back and shoot meteors. Had a couple in the air when one of the enemies entered the room and in quick succession hit the totem, died to guards, bursted, and was well on his way to dying again when one of my meteors hit him and finished him off.

I think I like this archery thing :)

• The random kill on the way to the car after work is not as good as one from a bubble bath, but I'll take it.
  • You don't have to audit out my name, I'll laugh with you! How do you play on mobile is the real question?! 
  • Puxi said:
    You don't have to audit out my name, I'll laugh with you! How do you play on mobile is the real question?! 
    It isn't that hard on Blowtorch actually. Quite smooth. But he's using Mudrammer ... even I who have played muds for the past 2 years on my phone, am impressed. The last few times I tried mudding on an iPhone with Mudrammer, it was horrible lol.

Also: I bash in Achaea while doing the cycling thing at the gym. Its really not that bad, but apparently most people are just too used to their big screen computers.

As for what happened to me, I got level 86! Really though I feel slow af. People get dragon in one Achaean year?? I take 10 days to get from 85 to 86 >.> 
  • Chrome Remote Desktop is great

• edited February 2018
    Yeah, Mudrammer is a pain... but it beats not playing at all when you're trying to fill the spaces in between.

Also... ++ to bashing while exercising.
  • We blew a hole in reality and summoned a golem that got 115 kills before dying.

• First skirmish was today! Need to figure out what is going on with some of my triggers but that was really fun =) . A lot of text, but will hopefully get used to it soon.
  • Sholen has appointed you to the position of 'Shadow Whisperer' in The Krymenian Academy.

The curse of the Shadow Whisperer has been bestowed upon me. Wish me luck. Stoked that all my hard work around the House over the last week has paid off so quickly! The Krymenian has a great energy, and amazing people. From what I understand, it has run into a number of issues since it was founded Hope I can at the very least lay a hand in getting it back on track, or make it more appealing to others. 
  • Dunn said:
    We blew a hole in reality and summoned a golem that got 115 kills before dying.

We blew a tank in Hashan's park. We all had big days.
  • Antonius said:
    Dunn said:

I wouldnt say that really compares.
  • Asmodron said:
    Antonius said:
    Dunn said:

I wouldnt say that really compares.
    Therein lies the humour. Way to ruin the joke by making me explain it.