Dallas Meet - March 2018

Comments

• @Lii I'm going to bring flowers and fake butterflies to spread all over the hotel room.
  • BOW-CHICKA-WOW-WOW
  • There's an ice hockey game on Saturday if anyone is interested in that.
  • What time are we meeting up on Friday??
  • I'm not sure. Check in is at 3pm, so maybe 2pm-4pm?
  • My vote is that you guys get blacked out in the hotel bar at 2pm before check-in 
  • I usually check in earlier. You can use the app to check in earlier
  • I'm probably going to run errands that morning and drive up to be there mid-afternoon. 
  • Had a change of plans at work. A coworker had a death in the family, so he had to take the next week off. So now I have to work a half shift on Saturday. 

I’ll be coming after my shift ends Saturday, then. Should be mid-afternoon.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Votes on activities on Friday evening, Saturday day, and Saturday evening? 

• edited February 2018
    Cooper said:
    Votes on activities on Friday evening, Saturday day, and Saturday evening? 
    @Cooper Can we get a poll?? We could do a shared google sheets with lists and people can vote or add things or a google form to vote since there are more options and flexibility than the polls here. 
  • Friday evening I vote we do something light because some of us will have driven that day. Dinner for certain, maybe walk around the Downtown area? Saturday I think I heard about a zoo or laser tag. No preference on the rest.
  • So since this is Friday, do we have a place we're meeting? If this isn't hashed out yet that's fine, just gotta figure out which station to get off at since I'm using the city trains

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • I just found out today I will not be in Texas for those dates. I am heading back to MD on Wednesday. I won't be attending the meet :( . Can anyone give @peak a nice place to stay? I feel terrible 
  • We should still have room for one more.
  • edited February 2018
    So, question.. is it possible to have the contact info of a couple of people, maybe? Might be helpful in general (also I don't know anything about the Dallas area, so it would be nice to be able to text / call someone if I get lost).
  • Wait, depending on my boss I may still  be able to attend will know more Thursday, I know that is late!
  • Yeah PM me and I'll hit you up with my number. I will be in Dallas Friday Afternoon by 2 ish?
  • considering it's Friday... we should probably plan things to do.

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Strip club.
  • PM me and I will also share contact information. I won't be in the area until Saturday afternoon, though.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Puxi said:
    Strip club.
    No

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • is there room for possible late interest? transportation? haven't been back since college days and a voice in my ear said do iiiiit
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Likely will be, yes!

• Arriving in Dallas at 9:30am (kinda early :/ ). Agree with doing something light on that evening, dinner and aquarium maybe? Zoo and laser tag both sound great for Saturday.
  • The aquarium closes at 5, so if y'all do that I'll have to miss. Would be there for dinner though!

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Id like to come. Ill introduce myself as my previous character there. 

• Ill be able to hang out Friday with yall. Im driving distance. 

• @Ellodin, there is room in the boys room in the hotel. You are welcome to stay. (I did not exterminate the room yet.)