Quick Questions

Comments

• Generally I email for using figurines for other people's stuff for if i have a complicated customisation. Such as earrings or interaction stuff. Everything else should be used in game. But thats just my opinion
  • Simple customisations (non-decay, resetting, appearance) should 100% go through the in game command. Reactions and shared artefacts I would use the in-game system as best as it allows, and if they want amplifying information they'll return the request.
  • Okay another question: Is there no HAPPYBIRTHDAY command here for your OOC birthday, I know there is one in Lusternia and Achaea, but it doesnt look like there is one here.

I am going to assume not, but maybe its a different command, I couldnt find anything on it though
  • Imperian, too. Achaea's the only one without.

• There isn't one for your birthday, but there is a similar command you can use around Achaea's 'birthday'.
  • Ronwe said:
    @Sena @Farrah

Cultivate nucleus no longer requires a lab. It doesn't entirely solve the problem, but should make it less painful.

Support is in for groupable empty phials. Existing empties won't be converted, but the denizen shops should be selling groupable empties soon.
    Love that change!

Unsure if I can suggest this: Cultivate uses Balance, Germinate a homunculus uses EQ. Can we have Germinate to not requiring Balance? So we can actually chain both actions up, will be awesome QoL!
  • Dochitha said:
    Ronwe said:
    @Sena @Farrah

Cultivate nucleus no longer requires a lab. It doesn't entirely solve the problem, but should make it less painful.

Support is in for groupable empty phials. Existing empties won't be converted, but the denizen shops should be selling groupable empties soon.
    Love that change!

Unsure if I can suggest this: Cultivate uses Balance, Germinate a homunculus uses EQ. Can we have Germinate to not requiring Balance? So we can actually chain both actions up, will be awesome QoL!
    Not sure about homunculus being turned into a generic summon. Perhaps someone can classlead this in the next round.
  • Is there a way to trade in a specific power off a multi-power artefact?
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Tysandr said:
    Is there a way to trade in a specific power off a multi-power artefact?
    Use the power name in the tradein command rather than just specifying the item.
  • Is there any way to buy 5 individual boar stencils in a shop without having to type BUY <boar#####> 5 times?? Even BUY BOAR doesnt work.
  • So... <tattoo type>stencil as an item code, like prismstencil or megalithstencil? How's that sound?

• It may not be possible, but I'll check on this and see if I can make the tattoo name aliasing work better for shops.
  • While we're talking about shops, it would really mean a lot if shops could show the proper amount an item is being sold for on directory after discounts have been applied. As it currently stands only the base price, before discounts, is shown. This may deter people from my shop regardless if my prices are actually cheaper for them.
  • Is "hell" an IC thing? Had never heard "hell" IG before until a denizen just said it.
  • Solnir said:
    Is "hell" an IC thing? Had never heard "hell" IG before until a denizen just said it.
    I mean GOTOHELL is an emote.

• Iohanna said:
    While we're talking about shops, it would really mean a lot if shops could show the proper amount an item is being sold for on directory after discounts have been applied. As it currently stands only the base price, before discounts, is shown. This may deter people from my shop regardless if my prices are actually cheaper for them.
    Please use IDEA.

I mentioned the cultivation change because it was something I was already looking at (and I wrote the code for stencils, so I know how that part works).

I didn't mean to turn this into a de facto idea thread. Return to business as usual!
  • Solnir said:
    Is "hell" an IC thing? Had never heard "hell" IG before until a denizen just said it.
    "Tesha bows her head and, in a gesture of righteous indignation, utters a holy curse upon your name. Your head spins and your spirit reels as the visions of Hell become entirely too vivid, the conflagration manifesting to ignite your aura. You shriek in anguish as your body is consumed by sacred flame, your vision fading to blackness as your soul is consigned to damnation."

Seems IC enough to me. 
  • I think he was refering to the denizen saying "hell yeah" rather thank talking about Hell
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I always wondered how hell and such worked alongside the Soulrealms.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I always imagined Hell referring to the Inferno, where demons reside. The opposite of Celestia, where the Angels are from. Not necessarily places that mortals get to easily or go to when they die, but nevertheless, an equivalent to "Hell" and "Heaven", etc.

(It's been a long time since I last researched these, so I might be wrong!)

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• Pyori said:
    Solnir said:
    I mean GOTOHELL is an emote.
    And Hellsight is an aff.. it gives "glimpses of Hell"

• As a Shaman, does the collar of Ceylon affect my bleed damage against denizens? I am debating whether to get it or not, and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Thanks!
  • Cerys said:
    As a Shaman, does the collar of Ceylon affect my bleed damage against denizens?
    It does. I'd recommend getting it after a crit pendant and probably some defensive arties, but before an int sash.
  • Really depends, crit pendant offensively is the best, but you can sacrifice that offense to be able to steamroll through better places. I’d suggest a full set of defensive level 1s then crit pendant, and then keep the collar a level behind for hunting. (So full set of level 2s before lvl 1 collar since the PPR or price per return is higher for the collar at such a low cost, but then level 2 is worse than level 3 set, especially crit pendant). This is off napkin math and absolutely isn’t perfect information for min/maxing, just for general advice.
  • Does the mastery ability in Weaponmastery have any effect on hunting?
  • It does not.

• This may be a silly question, but it's been nagging at me and I've been ashamed to ask. People keep mentioning using bound credits for purchases on market. I thought bound credits couldn't be transferred. What's going on here?
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• You pay people in talisman pieces that are redeemable for bound cr
  • People will trade you talisman pieces that can be traded in for bound credits.