February 2018 Itinerant Bazaar

2»

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Would definitely love it if these seeds were able to be used on the plot outside that hosts your house. Especially for out of subs. Because yes.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited February 2018
    Drop the seed on the ground. That's how I planted mine! I also planted mine in a house though.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Yeah you can do it fine in a garden room in the house, I'm just wishing it could be on the entrance plot, too.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I would love it if I could make a room on my ship a garden room :( It would make sense, you know? You put in the room description a bunch of pots or troughs and can plant things in it for a long voyage.

Or alternatively a different upgrade for ships that lets you plant and harvest things in it.
  • Thought this was amusing, still unable to recreate this though, probably a bug.

********* told You: You remove a thin layer of paper from a jet-black Lovers tarot deck, revealing an image of Justice.
  • @Amil @Rhivona @Ictinus so question. I issued myself about this as well. The scorpent desc listed on the first page has it as male and a legendary steed. Mine is female and a war horse. I get that theyare suppose to be female by default. But are they ment to be war horse or was it suppose to be legendary. Tagged Amil for confirmation on what their mount is just in case mine is bugged
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Kriex said:
    @Amil @Rhivona @Ictinus so question. I issued myself about this as well. The scorpent desc listed on the first page has it as male and a legendary steed. Mine is female and a war horse. I get that theyare suppose to be female by default. But are they ment to be war horse or was it suppose to be legendary. Tagged Amil for confirmation on what their mount is just in case mine is bugged
    Sounds like a bug to me. The special mount is usually legendary, and both of them should definitely be female.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Tiamat said:
    Thought this was amusing, still unable to recreate this though, probably a bug.

********* told You: You remove a thin layer of paper from a jet-black Lovers tarot deck, revealing an image of Justice.
    I bugged this right after the first Bazaar and was notified it should be fixed so that’s why you can’t reproduce it, probably.

I got 3 and they were Lust, Fool and Emperor decks... I wonder what that says about Plak but I thought it was fittingly funny!
  • Has anyone discovered how many bugs there are in the walnut shaped boxes? So far I have corpse, dung, stag beetles, and a ladybird
  • Tiamat said:
    Anyone know if it is possible to change the image on the deck?
       Sent by Lyrudo
    2018/2/23/20:06 Greetings! Regarding issue #82160: The appearance of the tarot decks is determined
    when they are sold, and do not change after the fact! Please don't hesitate to use ISSUE ME <your 
    issue> if you have any further questions or concerns!
    Allene said:
    Has anyone discovered how many bugs there are in the walnut shaped boxes? So far I have corpse, dung, stag beetles, and a ladybird
    There is a treemite, too.

The last new item was a doll resembling an ashmander. Quaen'a showed up, but did not sell anything.

Kriex won the mount again, may we all be so lucky in the future.

• Random holler back to this thread, but I got a seed from a shop out of curiosity. Do you need the watering can to make it grow, and if so, who's got one I can borrow/buy? :P