Prime Regen Rate

Comments

• Suffer in your non-herb suffering
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Mhaldorians were always allowed to use plants. Just can't harvest or sell 'em.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • If there's no minerals to use I don't expect a single person to care about that anyway.
  • But if there's a chronic shortage of minerals, where will I get my calciumte to protect me against the bone-hurting juice?

• Synbios said:
    But if there's a chronic shortage of minerals, where will I get my calciumte to protect me against the bone-hurting juice?
    We recommend sipping voyria on a daily basis instead to non-Mhaldorians.
  • for gods sake.. minerals are already the bastard step child when it comes to how quick it is to make them (as in it's not.. it's a fricking time sink) and now everywhere is throwing up this stupid message and I don't care if it's an event, by the time it actually has the big reveal I am already going to be so done with it. 
    Much like being an elemental lord with it's bugged quests, it just becomes a grind to get it done so you don't have to bother with it again

• Elisella said:
    Can I just collect 500 moss from your corpse instead?
    My rift was full ok? It won't happen every time!
  • Rangor said:
    Elisella said:
    Can I just collect 500 moss from your corpse instead?
    My rift was full ok? It won't happen every time!
    So what you're saying is...Elisella has a chance?

• So...anyone heard anything official about this yet?

• Yes. The official response was "wait and see what happens."
  • Maybe the signal is not strong enough for players to respond if there's an event upcoming waiting for trigger??
  • Dochitha said:
    Maybe the signal is not strong enough for players to respond if there's an event upcoming waiting for trigger??
    That, or people are just burnt out after the events leading up to the opening of the Tree, and not that interested in starting the next big thing just yet.

• You guys are getting pretty upset over something that is not that big of a deal, especially considering most of you are dragons and extracting is a waste of your time. Hint: extracting = 10-15k an hour profit, dragon bashing is 40-50k an hour profit.

There are enough minerals in shops and players hands to last for like 100 years, there is not any sort of shortage right now. Any shortage you think there is, isn't real and is entirely player created.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Dochitha said:
    Maybe the signal is not strong enough for players to respond if there's an event upcoming waiting for trigger??
    Now the Chaos wedding is out of the way, Klendathu can start to act on information received. It helps to talk to denizens...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • -sigh- another event to just grip our teeth through and wait for the side effects to go away

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    This kinda explains why my herb sales have been up lately I guess. I'm not complaining :x

• Skye said:
    This kinda explains why my herb sales have been up lately I guess. I'm not complaining :x
    GUYS WE FOUND THE CULPRIT. TAKE HER AWAY, BOYS.

• Cooper said:
    You guys are getting pretty upset over something that is not that big of a deal, especially considering most of you are dragons and extracting is a waste of your time. Hint: extracting = 10-15k an hour profit, dragon bashing is 40-50k an hour profit.

There are enough minerals in shops and players hands to last for like 100 years, there is not any sort of shortage right now. Any shortage you think there is, isn't real and is entirely player created.
    True, but I prefer to be self-sufficient. It also gives me something to do when I've gotten bored with hunting. But, YMMV.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    To be serious though, I'm not an avid extractor but I don't think I have ever seen a failed mineral pull until this even in high traffic areas like Moghedu, Manara and Azdun. Smaller quantities yes, but never outright failure. This is unlike plants where some days you have to be prepared to see 80-90% 'this area has been fully harvested' messages on a sileris or pear run and walk away with maybe only a handful of plants.

Under those circumstances, I'm going to guess that they decided to address that and now things are working as intended. When considering that way, I think that's fair.

• edited February 2018
    It’ll be fair when they either remove the requirement to both synthesise and transmutate for minerals, or add it to harvesting. 

And even so, the rate is way too low for the number of extractors we have. Everyone does minerals now. As stated before, we like self sufficiency.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Sounds like self-imposed suffering.
  • I always thought primes being more plentiful was to offset sitting down and painfully transmuting. Seemed like a fair tradeoff: primes more common and plentiful, but forced you to stuff around in a lab to get the final product. If this is truly a raw nerf then its just more tedium on something already heavy with it (both harvesting and synthesis). 

Hoping it’s an event thing though.
  • Chaos.   

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited February 2018

Chaos.
  • Really, really, really not liking this. Can't even fill orders. :s
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Feels like there's an event or something going to happen...
  • The caverns below Kuthlebak are never extracted out, in case anyone really needs primes. :smiley:
  • Kuthlebak sounds like someone with a speech impediment trying to say 'Castle Black'

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited February 2018
    Elisella said:
    The caverns below Kuthlebak are never extracted out, in case anyone really needs primes. :smiley:

Well... now it will be. :D
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby