Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Did anyone get descriptions of Hecate in her wedding outfit or Maudette the bridesmaid?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Pyori said:
    Hecate, Mother of Crones says, "Waste no more time! My dripping folds are eager for our consummation."

@Mizik vomits up the contents of his stomach.

That about sums up my thoughts on the entire thing.

I edited out so many things that weren't relevant to the entirety but decided to leave that little gem. I figured someone might appreciate it
  • So uh... @Dunn ... how was it?
  • Poor Dunn....Poor poor poor poor Dunn.
  • A cramped boudoir (indoors).
    Fissures pepper the rocky surfaces of four basalt walls forming the boundaries of this stifling boudoir, which do little to keep out the pulsating waves of heat from its surroundings. Numerous portraits of Hecate hang haphazardly upon the northern face, emphasising the voluminous curves, or lack thereof, of the Crone Queen in a poor attempt at seduction. Thick and unbridled, the stench of rot and decay hangs heavily in the air, blanketing in particular a tiny bed pushed against the western partition. Dried streaks of reddish-brown blood and patches of yellowish discolourations stain the once-white sheets, the crumpled fabric dangling onto the floor after one too many rough nights. Lacking in any visible windows or sources of light beyond the dull heat of magma, this chamber is one created to offer the utmost privacy to its occupants, shielding them beneath a shroud of darkness. Hanging upon an adjacent wall, a faded picture of Tanris Rozzan stares across at the bed. Her modesty barely contained, the Crone Queen Hecate stands here in a virescent wedding dress.
    There are no obvious exits.

That's how it was. To clean up the actual consummation log or not... there's not enough bleach to clean that.

• Jy'Rakym Dunn, Herald of the Dripping Folds
  • Dunn said:

That's how it was. To clean up the actual consummation log or not... there's not enough bleach to clean that.
    My curiosity is getting the better of me... I'm going to regret saying this.
    PM is open.
  • i'll clean it up today if there's a bunch of pervs out there.

• L o l 

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I get uncomfortable with RL affection, just imagining you had to RP that is making me feel really nauseous. 

Not nauseous enough to stop eating my delicious sweet chilli chips, but still... *crunches on a chip that is probably eerily similar to things in Hecate’s folds*
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I am too curious for my own good.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• To be clear, there was about five emotes of tame foreplay and then I got deepslept and she did her thing. Don’t want anyone to miss a gross log cause they think it contains me going to town on her haha. 

• You actually had to do something along those lines? Rekt

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  •  Hanging upon an adjacent wall, a faded picture of Tanris Rozzan stares across at the bed. 

Admittedly, I laughed harder at the above sentence, than I probably should have. 

• Just think, you could now be an expecting father of cute little chaos babies.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• A crater full of them, if Hecate is to be believed!

• That’s amazing

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Can't do it. Clicked the link, but... Nope, just can't do it 
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Hecate is so awesome. I think I got lucky being her tribute. Seems Dunn got lucky also! :D
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    The only real sliver of luck there was the deepsleep  :s

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• There are some things in life that just cannot be unseen, or unread...

You now have permission to hide on my ship!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• I just got mine out of drydock, but thank you for the offer of safety.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Dunn said:
    https://pastebin.com/gfeUmb7B

There you go. Anyone that wants to get a drink later... hit me up.
    I know we've never been friends IG, but man... I think I'll take you up to get a drink. You need it, buddy. And someone to talk to.

Y i k e s. 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited February 2018
    Dunn said:
    https://pastebin.com/gfeUmb7B

There you go. Anyone that wants to get a drink later... hit me up.

• Poor Reine.

However, the precedent for polygamy has now been made.
  • I'm terrified to click it....