Prime Regen Rate

Ok, it looks like the rate for prime regen has gone way down. Synthesis was already a lot worse off than harvesting, now it has been made even harder. Does anyone else get this same feeling?

I'm not sure if there's "more" changes coming up, but synthesising still nets 2 metals per prime, and transmutation is still at 5 per.

I am hoping this is a bug or something. Otherwise, I'm annoyed.
Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

Comments

• Nicola said:
    Achaea is a living and breathing world. Provided something doesn't appear to be bugged (I.E extraction is giving new specific messages with it's apparent alteration) I'd advise seeing what happens!
  • Ooo, wait. Would be awesome if this was part of an epic event. Nevermind. Carry on! <3
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Suffer in suffering.
  • Wicella said:
    Suffer in suffering.
    I thought you were Eleusian! :O

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Don't extract in the same place as everyone else. I don't bother with Moghedu because the rates there have always been low.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • I extract from klendathu's rift.
    Minifie said:
    I extract from klendathu's rift.
    Dinner first, I've told you before.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    edited February 2018
    You are certain that you've done everything correctly, yet can pull no further primes from the dirt and rock.

Ruh roh, even my seeeeekret extracting places are running dry. Sulphur at 50 per anyone? :D

But not everywhere :D

You kneel and collect chunks of earth, using a strong-smelling solvent to pull a group of 5 pinches of powdered sulphur from the dirt and rock. This delicate process completed, you set the prime aside to dry.

• Ha! I done put a freeze on mineral orders. Haven’t been able to extract much of nothing since this started. Kinda wish they’d hurry up and fix it!

Thanks!

• Ismay said:
    Ha! I done put a freeze on mineral orders. Haven’t been able to extract much of nothing since this started. Kinda wish they’d hurry up and fix it!

I feel like this is part of something bigger, honestly.  Like.. when herbs had a massive shortage and it threw the world economy into disarray

• Cauda Pavinus coming back would be awesome.
  • Either way, it's annoying the piss outta me.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I’m running out of minerals. I really hope something starts happening on this front soon, because serverside can’t supplement mineral with herbs. So if there is a shortage, people will have to swap their entire cure set.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Selling magnesium, 150 per!

• Not a chance. I’ll use these herbs I’ve taken from peoples cold dead hands first. Inb4 zombie outbreak

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Did I mention Eleusis has delicious, all natural herbs and concoctions all prepared for your consumption?  I'll start a wholesale club.  Super discounts on all curatives, but membership is 50cr a month. 

• Caelan said:
    Did I mention Eleusis has delicious, all natural herbs and concoctions all prepared for your consumption?  I'll start a wholesale club.  Super discounts on all curatives, but membership is 50cr a month. 
    Oh sure, and next thing we know you'll be regulating prices, imposing embargoes against cities you don't like, inspecting plant rooms for overharvesting, maybe even petitioning the divine for the ability to block offenders from using their Harvesting abilities. I bet the name of the club will be something cheesy and Nature-themed, like...I don't know...Willowboulder or Elmrock or Coconutgneiss. I'm on to you!

• It's quite annoying. Went from normal extraction rates down to almost nothing. Would like to see some more information on this change, as opposed to finding it not working and having to piece together information from second and third-hand sources. With respect to @Nicola's post above, unless this is part of a bigger event, finding out about a major change like this kinda sucks.

• edited February 2018
    I mean don’t get me wrong. I wouldn’t be against going back to a single cure type across the entire game. I doubt that’s what is happening here, since refunding Tradeskills and Extract gloves etc would not be fun.

• LOLRefunds

• Atalkez said:
    I mean don’t get me wrong. I wouldn’t be against going back to a single cure type across the entire game. I doubt that’s what is happening here, since refunding Tradeskills and Extract gloves etc would not be fun.
    It would simplify curing, yes. However, assuming the one remaining cure type was plants, we'd probably end up like we did before, with one organization having a stranglehold over all the curatives, and all the problems that entails.

• You guys should use this as an opportunity to bring it up in game by organizing a multi-city meeting to talk about it and the causes for it. Sorry for the metagaming, but just my opinion :)
  • Atalkez said:
    No you wouldn't, because Harvesting is no longer locked to the faction.
    Eh, you're probably right, but I could easily see some of the Forestal orgs making a stink about it, enemying people they don't like that appear on lastharvest, etc. etc. etc. Too much potential drama for me :P

• Drama is good though!
  • The shaggy wolf is open for business. Stocked with all your herbal needs!
  • Can I just collect 500 moss from your corpse instead?
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Mhaldorians can use herbs now?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."