Memorable quotes

Comments

• baited by @Ajoc

• Ajoc has been slain by the might of some gold sovereigns.

Money is power?

• ....we should liberate the puppy, feed it....teach it Evil!
    Then return it.

That will teach them.
  • edited February 2018
    (edit) Whoops, this was meant for another thread.
  • What is Gazalaean?
  • edited February 2018
    Tahquil said:
    What is Gazalaean?
    He is half Gazelle?

Image result

That was faaaaaaster than I thought *clippity clop*
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited February 2018
    That's an awful lot of Syreaxes

• Kasa said:
    (Party): You say, "[EYE]: Krystie, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Krystie, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder,
    Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Fosha, Fosha, Seortiae, Faerae, Minifie, 
    Seortiae, Faerae, Minifie, Faedwyn, Faedwyn, Krystie, Krystie, Krystie, Liliana, Liliana, Mercurus, 
    Mercurus, Krystie, Faedwyn, Vaniel, Seortiae, Minifie, Vaniel, Seortiae, Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, 
    Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, Minifie, Mercurus, 
    Mercurus, Mercurus, Mercurus, Minifie, Minifie, Krystie, Krystie, Seortiae, Vaniel, Minifie, 
    Seortiae, Vaniel, Minifie, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, 
    Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Seortiae, Vaniel, Minifie, Vaniel, Seortiae, Minifie, 
    Faedwyn, Bambi, Skye, Strata have left Hashan."

I did it wrong.
    Sounds like a Lil Pump song...

• Trey said:
    Kasa said:
    (Party): You say, "[EYE]: Krystie, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Krystie, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder,
    Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Fosha, Fosha, Seortiae, Faerae, Minifie, 
    Seortiae, Faerae, Minifie, Faedwyn, Faedwyn, Krystie, Krystie, Krystie, Liliana, Liliana, Mercurus, 
    Mercurus, Krystie, Faedwyn, Vaniel, Seortiae, Minifie, Vaniel, Seortiae, Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, 
    Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, Minifie, Mercurus, 
    Mercurus, Mercurus, Mercurus, Minifie, Minifie, Krystie, Krystie, Seortiae, Vaniel, Minifie, 
    Seortiae, Vaniel, Minifie, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, 
    Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Seortiae, Vaniel, Minifie, Vaniel, Seortiae, Minifie, 
    Faedwyn, Bambi, Skye, Strata have left Hashan."

I did it wrong.
    Sounds like a Lil Pump song...
    Not enough "Gucci Gang" in there. 
    Something something cocaine..

I couldn't follow it, I was just listening to it at work and my boss gave me a look.
  • Listen to the version where it speeds up every time he says gucci gang or the version where he doesnt repeat a single word
  • edited February 2018
    @Mathilda
    You shuffle over to @Antonius and shyly take his hand in yours.

You hum innocently to yourself.

Yelizabeta blinks.

Antonius gives you a vengeful stare, and dark images begin to whisper to you from the edges of your mind.
    The protective covering coating your skin sloughs off.
    You notice that your sweat glands have begun to rapidly secrete a foul, oily substance. 
    I'm getting closer.
  • Solnir said:
    @Mathilda

Yelizabeta blinks.

Antonius gives you a vengeful stare, and dark images begin to whisper to you from the edges of your mind.
    You notice that your sweat glands have begun to rapidly secrete a foul, oily substance. 
    I'm getting closer.
    Why must you do this to yourself? You'll only end up getting hurt.
  • Antonius said:
    Solnir said:
    @Mathilda

Yelizabeta blinks.

I'm getting closer.
    Why must you do this to yourself? You'll only end up getting hurt.

Sometimes love hurts.
  • Thalyssra said:
    Not enough "Gucci Gang" in there. 
    Something something cocaine..

I couldn't follow it, I was just listening to it at work and my boss gave me a look.
    Did your boss look at you in this manner?

• An avalanche threatens the peaks of the Siroccian Mountains as the Temple of War erupts into action.
    An army musters at its core, the earth trembling under the feet of marching divisions.

(The Midnight Crew): Skye says, "Is this the part where Aegis gets kicked out of Ashtan and has to go
    live in Cyrene with Shirszae."

• edited February 2018

Solnir said:
    @Mathilda

Yelizabeta blinks.

I'm getting closer.
    He stripped you down and lubed you up. :/

• i'm hot and bothered
     <3 
  • - 2018/02/18 08:54:53 - <redacted> says, "I intend to visit the Intinerant Bazaar ... but where is it?"
    - 2018/02/18 08:55:13 - <redacted> says, "I wish I knew as well."
    - 2018/02/18 08:55:44 - <redacted> says, "You'll find out when it opens."
    - 2018/02/18 08:55:53 - <redacted> says, "How to get there?"
    - 2018/02/18 08:56:18 - <redacted> says, "....you'll find out when it opens."
    - 2018/02/18 08:56:22 - <redacted> says, "It moves."
    - 2018/02/18 08:56:36 - <redacted> says, "Ooh, thank you <redacted> ."

The pause in speech made me laugh.

• You open a box of wrought iron.
    After a short clanking of chains, a miniature gremlin peeks out of the box, surveying his surroundings with a grimace.
    The gremlin lets out a contented grunt, before disappearing back into the box, closing the lid behind him.
    A strangled voice whispers from within the box, "Your tally now stands at 2."

XD I'm sorry little gremlin! Please don't count to 10!
  • That is adorable what is that
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• The wrought iron box from the bazaar haha
  • Haha, rekt.
  • Tbh I think most people would have the same reaction when they saw Aegoth.

• Now He's the most HOLY HAND....
    (..ill show myself out)
  • You point an imperious finger at Sobriquet.
    Sobriquet seems diminished.
    You have slain Sobriquet.

- 2018/02/20 11:29:51 - Sobriquet falls to the arrows of Insid'atori Kiet Aristata al-Azhan.

?????

• Kiet said:
    You point an imperious finger at Sobriquet.
    Sobriquet seems diminished.
    You have slain Sobriquet.

- 2018/02/20 11:29:51 - Sobriquet falls to the arrows of Insid'atori Kiet Aristata al-Azhan.

?????

New spirit, The Archer, will shoot arrows adjacent at the target you point at.