(cyber-only): Penwize says, "I accept no responsibility."
    (cyber-only): Atalkez says, "Lol did you tent me you dirty 
    bastard."
    (cyber-only): Penwize laughingly says, "I mean, you flew over me 
    in the middle of a raid."
    (cyber-only): Atalkez says, "Lmao."
    (cyber-only): Atalkez says, "Fair."
  • Also because I forgot this
    (Ashtan): Hadassah says, "It's our Oracle Ascendant's birthday! Everyone go deposit 500 gold into his account at the bank to show him how much you love him!"

(Ashtan): Ryldagh has removed Hadassah's ability to speak on the city channel indefinitely.

(Ashtan): Morthif says, "That escalated quickly."

[spoiler] And because he's not that mean... ~20 minutes later

2018/01/30 03:57:53 - Ryldagh has removed Hadassah's ability to speak on the city channel indefinitely. The reason given was: An early birthday gift to myself.
    2018/01/30 04:15:35 - Ryldagh has removed the city muting from Hadassah.[/spoiler]

• Your fellow citizen, Sexynickcage, has just escaped imprisonment in the foul pygmy dungeon. Welcome him to Cyrene!

Do I really have to though? :disappointed:
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Pyori said:
    Also because I forgot this
    (Ashtan): Hadassah says, "It's our Oracle Ascendant's birthday! Everyone go deposit 500 gold into his account at the bank to show him how much you love him!"

(Ashtan): Ryldagh has removed Hadassah's ability to speak on the city channel indefinitely.

2018/01/30 03:57:53 - Ryldagh has removed Hadassah's ability to speak on the city channel indefinitely. The reason given was: An early birthday gift to myself.
    2018/01/30 04:15:35 - Ryldagh has removed the city muting from Hadassah.[/spoiler]

I'm curious how much gold he received...

• edited February 2018
    You begin sketching a fehu rune on Braver.
    With a flourish, you finish sketching a fehu rune.
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.

Ada gives a trillingly melodic laugh.
  • RyldaghRyldagh Ontario, Canada
    Skye said:
    Pyori said:
    Also because I forgot this

I'm curious how much gold he received...
    I believe the warning shot I fired deterred any prospective gifters.

• Kiet has been slain by a mystical rune tuned to defend the City of Ashtan.

I have never ever seen this deathsight before. What is it?
  • Sowulu on a totem.
  • Armali said:
    Kiet has been slain by a mystical rune tuned to defend the City of Ashtan.

I have never ever seen this deathsight before. What is it?
    Whatever the damage rune is, I forget what its called. Does damage if you're undeaf(?) iirc. Does damage on entrance to the room. You can put them on totems, in which case if you die to them, you get that deathsight.

• I think it's called sowulu. Stack a couple of them on a single totem and it does a fair amount of damage. I remember Proficy's totem in Delmarin did like 45% of my health at one point near level 82?
  • Or stack several in a row and run an autochaser through it.

Can also water beckon through a string, I bet that’s real funny.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Or stack several in a row and run an autochaser through it.

Can also water beckon through a string, I bet that’s real funny.
    It is, Dunn's done it a few times. Kinda hilarious seeing "enemies in" followed promptly by 3-4 people dying to totem.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I love those totems. I feel like I am contributing to defense even when not logged in.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Classlead: The Runewarden who plants the totems gets a deathsights and XP.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • You’re welcome for the saw mill at gates, @Ashtan

• Finding him weak and undeserving of a place in his Master's world, Aegoth has dispensed with Aegoth.

• @Kiet, based on previous conversations I've had with you that is not where I thought that was going.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Guys...it's happening. Rangor is becoming a denizen. :lol:

Gavriil greets Rangor with a sincere smile.

Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard says to Gavriil in a deep, rumbling voice, "Greetings Gavriil. I have many things to teach. Would you like to learn of Nature or our enemies perhaps? Or what about our deities. I can tell you about our Gods, the Coven or Lady Artemis herself. The most interesting lesson might be to learn of the urban cities."

• edited February 2018
    He's had that for like 2 or 3 years now.

There's... Actually quite a lot more than just the greeting >.>

• try FONDLE RANGOR, man you get an entire public show.
  • Chieftain Krui says, "Again you come, no doubt to flee like a whipped dog should you ever face true risk."

(ok, maybe I've never seen that before, interesting though! I run at 7k health, could have stayed but thought I'd not run the risk)

Chieftain Krui yells, "Once again you flee, interloper. Can you not stand and face your doom with some measure of pride?"

• Minifie said:
    try FONDLE RANGOR, man you get an entire public show.
    Nah. that was only for you Minifie. Although I was surprised that you went straight to fondling.
  • Rangor said:
    Minifie said:
    try FONDLE RANGOR, man you get an entire public show.
    Nah. that was only for you Minifie. Although I was surprised that you went straight to fondling.
    when people tell me my fondest memories of eleusis, I correct them and tell them of my fondlest memories.