Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Memorable quotes

1733734736738739753

Comments

  • AtalkezAtalkez Posts: 4,691Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Or stack several in a row and run an autochaser through it.

    Can also water beckon through a string, I bet that’s real funny.


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 600Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Atalkez said:
    Or stack several in a row and run an autochaser through it.

    Can also water beckon through a string, I bet that’s real funny.
    It is, Dunn's done it a few times. Kinda hilarious seeing "enemies in" followed promptly by 3-4 people dying to totem.

  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyPosts: 4,628Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I love those totems. I feel like I am contributing to defense even when not logged in.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

    MathildaJhaeliDunnAustere
  • SobriquetSobriquet Posts: 1,977Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Classlead: The Runewarden who plants the totems gets a deathsights and XP.
    image
    JhaeliThalyssraAziik
  • DunnDunn The great Buffalo tundraPosts: 5,923Member, Secret Squirrel @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You’re welcome for the saw mill at gates, @Ashtan


    AustereKyrra
  • WicellaWicella Posts: 165Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Finding him weak and undeserving of a place in his Master's world, Aegoth has dispensed with Aegoth.

    AralayaRangorAsmodron
  • MathonwyMathonwy Posts: 822Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Kiet, based on previous conversations I've had with you that is not where I thought that was going.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • WicellaWicella Posts: 165Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Guys...it's happening. Rangor is becoming a denizen. :lol:

    Gavriil greets Rangor with a sincere smile.

    Ahura Rangor Corten, of the Wildguard says to Gavriil in a deep, rumbling voice, "Greetings Gavriil. I have many things to teach. Would you like to learn of Nature or our enemies perhaps? Or what about our deities. I can tell you about our Gods, the Coven or Lady Artemis herself. The most interesting lesson might be to learn of the urban cities."

    Jhaeli
  • PyoriPyori Posts: 600Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited February 11
    He's had that for like 2 or 3 years now.

    There's... Actually quite a lot more than just the greeting >.>

    Trilliana
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,902Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    try FONDLE RANGOR, man you get an entire public show.


    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    Rangor
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,902Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Chieftain Krui says, "Again you come, no doubt to flee like a whipped dog should you ever face true risk."

    (ok, maybe I've never seen that before, interesting though! I run at 7k health, could have stayed but thought I'd not run the risk)

    Chieftain Krui yells, "Once again you flee, interloper. Can you not stand and face your doom with some measure of pride?"




    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    ThalyssraShirszae
  • RangorRangor Posts: 3,067Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Minifie said:
    try FONDLE RANGOR, man you get an entire public show.
    Nah. that was only for you Minifie. Although I was surprised that you went straight to fondling.
    image
    Minifie
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,902Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Rangor said:
    Minifie said:
    try FONDLE RANGOR, man you get an entire public show.
    Nah. that was only for you Minifie. Although I was surprised that you went straight to fondling.
    when people tell me my fondest memories of eleusis, I correct them and tell them of my fondlest memories.


    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    RangorCailinNyneveJhaeli
  • ChiamChiam Posts: 143Member ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    baited by @Ajoc



    WicellaAsmodron
  • AzareAzare Posts: 8Member
    Ajoc has been slain by the might of some gold sovereigns.

    Money is power?



    wannabe script monkey
  • ThalyssraThalyssra Posts: 18Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    ....we should liberate the puppy, feed it....teach it Evil!
    Then return it.

    That will teach them.
  • IohannaIohanna Posts: 68Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    edited February 12
    (edit) Whoops, this was meant for another thread.
  • TahquilTahquil Posts: 3,990Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    What is Gazalaean?
  • MinifieMinifie Posts: 1,902Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited February 13
    Tahquil said:
    What is Gazalaean?
    He is half Gazelle?

    Image result

    That was faaaaaaster than I thought *clippity clop*


    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellaterePosts: 2,723Member, Seafaring Liason @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited February 13
    That's an awful lot of Syreaxes


  • TreyTrey Posts: 4,630Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kasa said:
    (Party): You say, "[EYE]: Krystie, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Krystie, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder,
    Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Fosha, Fosha, Seortiae, Faerae, Minifie, 
    Seortiae, Faerae, Minifie, Faedwyn, Faedwyn, Krystie, Krystie, Krystie, Liliana, Liliana, Mercurus, 
    Mercurus, Krystie, Faedwyn, Vaniel, Seortiae, Minifie, Vaniel, Seortiae, Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, 
    Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, Minifie, Mercurus, 
    Mercurus, Mercurus, Mercurus, Minifie, Minifie, Krystie, Krystie, Seortiae, Vaniel, Minifie, 
    Seortiae, Vaniel, Minifie, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, 
    Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Seortiae, Vaniel, Minifie, Vaniel, Seortiae, Minifie, 
    Faedwyn, Bambi, Skye, Strata have left Hashan."


    I did it wrong.
    Sounds like a Lil Pump song...

    Kriex
  • ThalyssraThalyssra Posts: 18Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Trey said:
    Kasa said:
    (Party): You say, "[EYE]: Krystie, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Krystie, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder,
    Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Kelder, Fosha, Fosha, Seortiae, Faerae, Minifie, 
    Seortiae, Faerae, Minifie, Faedwyn, Faedwyn, Krystie, Krystie, Krystie, Liliana, Liliana, Mercurus, 
    Mercurus, Krystie, Faedwyn, Vaniel, Seortiae, Minifie, Vaniel, Seortiae, Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, 
    Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, Minifie, Faerae, Vaniel, Minifie, Mercurus, 
    Mercurus, Mercurus, Mercurus, Minifie, Minifie, Krystie, Krystie, Seortiae, Vaniel, Minifie, 
    Seortiae, Vaniel, Minifie, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, 
    Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Syreax, Seortiae, Vaniel, Minifie, Vaniel, Seortiae, Minifie, 
    Faedwyn, Bambi, Skye, Strata have left Hashan."


    I did it wrong.
    Sounds like a Lil Pump song...
    Not enough "Gucci Gang" in there. 
    Something something cocaine..

    I couldn't follow it, I was just listening to it at work and my boss gave me a look.
  • KriexKriex Posts: 140Member ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Listen to the version where it speeds up every time he says gucci gang or the version where he doesnt repeat a single word
  • SolnirSolnir Posts: 709Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    edited February 17
    @Mathilda
    You shuffle over to @Antonius and shyly take his hand in yours.

    You hum innocently to yourself.

    Yelizabeta blinks.

    Antonius gives you a vengeful stare, and dark images begin to whisper to you from the edges of your mind.
    The protective covering coating your skin sloughs off.
    You notice that your sweat glands have begun to rapidly secrete a foul, oily substance. 
    I'm getting closer.
    MathildaTorinnNyneve
  • AntoniusAntonius Posts: 4,499Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Solnir said:
    @Mathilda
    You shuffle over to @Antonius and shyly take his hand in yours.

    You hum innocently to yourself.

    Yelizabeta blinks.

    Antonius gives you a vengeful stare, and dark images begin to whisper to you from the edges of your mind.
    The protective covering coating your skin sloughs off.
    You notice that your sweat glands have begun to rapidly secrete a foul, oily substance. 
    I'm getting closer.
    Why must you do this to yourself? You'll only end up getting hurt.
    MathildaTorinnNyneve
  • SolnirSolnir Posts: 709Member ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Antonius said:
    Solnir said:
    @Mathilda
    You shuffle over to @Antonius and shyly take his hand in yours.

    You hum innocently to yourself.

    Yelizabeta blinks.

    Antonius gives you a vengeful stare, and dark images begin to whisper to you from the edges of your mind.
    The protective covering coating your skin sloughs off.
    You notice that your sweat glands have begun to rapidly secrete a foul, oily substance. 
    I'm getting closer.
    Why must you do this to yourself? You'll only end up getting hurt.

    Sometimes love hurts.
    KriexMathildaNyneve
  • SynbiosSynbios Posts: 4,555Member @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Thalyssra said:
    Not enough "Gucci Gang" in there. 
    Something something cocaine..

    I couldn't follow it, I was just listening to it at work and my boss gave me a look.
    Did your boss look at you in this manner?



    Keorin
Sign In to Comment.