Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Simple Ideas

12122232527

Comments

  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,708 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    A city can only place one bounty at a time.


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • JonathinJonathin Retirement hole.Member Posts: 3,296 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I know. I mean if you add one after its completed because someone did something while the bounty was on the board but nobody took it

    My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

    Caelan
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,708 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I don’t see an issue with that, personally!


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
    AntidasAziikNataliia
  • NazihkNazihk Member Posts: 985 @ - Epic Achaean
    Jonathin said:
    If someone has a bounty and you continue to add bounties because of stuff while the bounty was still  on the board, you are the worst kind of person.

    Get your city to start taking the bounties or stop being a prick. Simple as that.
    If you don't want to get bountied multiple times, don't keep doing bounty worthy shit imo.
    Nataliia
  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,193 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Nazihk said:
    Jonathin said:
    If someone has a bounty and you continue to add bounties because of stuff while the bounty was still  on the board, you are the worst kind of person.

    Get your city to start taking the bounties or stop being a prick. Simple as that.
    If you don't want to get bountied multiple times, don't keep doing bounty worthy shit imo.
    If multiple bounties are the expectation, why can't we have multiple bounties at the same time?
    MinifieJonathin
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 1,936 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Austere said:
    Nazihk said:
    Jonathin said:
    If someone has a bounty and you continue to add bounties because of stuff while the bounty was still  on the board, you are the worst kind of person.

    Get your city to start taking the bounties or stop being a prick. Simple as that.
    If you don't want to get bountied multiple times, don't keep doing bounty worthy shit imo.
    If multiple bounties are the expectation, why can't we have multiple bounties at the same time?
    Bounty counting is the kid who keeps score at uno to make sure you know who got second and third and fourth... 

    no one likes that mofo.


    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
    AsmodronTaryiusJonathin
  • TahquilTahquil Member Posts: 4,011 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited December 2017
    @Makarios : Curious an your specific thoughts about the "Only one bounty at a time, but having consecutive bounties issued for crimes committed while bountied".

    I would rather get it from the designers mouth than see all these assumptions being made.
    AustereTaryius
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Can't you just increase the bounty prize for the person if they are already on the board? If Lord Awesome Puxi, The Wet Noodle of Mhaldor is up on the Targossas bounty board with a 2cr reward and he comes in and insta kills everyone with his aewsomeness, wouldn't you just raise the reward to like 5cr?
    Cailin
  • JonathinJonathin Retirement hole.Member Posts: 3,296 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    The reason I say it's stupid to queue bounties is because it shouldn't be my problem if your citizens don't want to take the bounties. If someone finally takes it after 50 years, it's stupid to add another for something that happened 49 years ago.

    My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

    Asmodron
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,497 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Could we perhaps have the option at Mydoin for him to ERASE a Journal, and thus fundamentally resetting it to new? This would make it easier to reuse an old journal without having to go through each page to delete what's written. Additionally, could the Erase option also remove whatever effects are on journal, such as sealing? Basically a full on restart. I dont mind the price.

    Naturally you would have to be the owner of said journal.

    Thank you
    Wicella
  • VenderVender Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    can we make clans cross planes? there's no easy to way to tell who is going to hear what you say or not.
    it's frustration that creates desire
    not the other way around
    unless you let it
    baby, I'll let it
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 1,936 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Vender said:
    can we make clans cross planes? there's no easy to way to tell who is going to hear what you say or not.
    If not, can we make our novice clans (especially Mhaldor's) cross realms? It's starting to become a real nightmare to drop everything, leave the tree, talk to them in clan, and then I have to basically tell them "tell me every question you have, all of the time if you speak over CLT". keeping the OOC clans plane based I can deal with, but CLI is WAY too important as HoN to not have, since we don't let slaves speak on CT (and I'd hate to give up city flavour for it).


    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 2,982 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Minifie said:
    Vender said:
    can we make clans cross planes? there's no easy to way to tell who is going to hear what you say or not.
    If not, can we make our novice clans (especially Mhaldor's) cross realms? It's starting to become a real nightmare to drop everything, leave the tree, talk to them in clan, and then I have to basically tell them "tell me every question you have, all of the time if you speak over CLT". keeping the OOC clans plane based I can deal with, but CLI is WAY too important as HoN to not have, since we don't let slaves speak on CT (and I'd hate to give up city flavour for it).
    Suffer in the suffering.

    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    AsmodronNataliia
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 4,708 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Party would go a long way at least. Have to be able to invite from any of the planes though (barring Annwyn), I’d say.


    You hug Aurora compassionately.
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    CONFIG CROSSPLANE ON/OFF

    People that want to keep it off for the RP feels can and the people that want the game to not feel so small can leave it on. Annwyn not effected by this.
    Wicella
  • ElisellaElisella Member Posts: 118 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Add credit transactions (player purchases, bounty disbursements, etc) to REVLOG.
  • KyrraKyrra Sanctum of the SkyMember Posts: 4,679 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I really wish I had access to REVLOG with the Chancellery. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, FloridaMember Posts: 4,809 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Currently when you quit a class you haven't embraced, you get around 98%~ of your lessons back.

    There's honestly no reason I can think of why not to just make it a straight 100%. Obviously, it's not a lot more, but the mechanic seems a relic of a bygone era. No reason to hang onto it at this point.
    "You have had an extraordinary adventure, my dear. Extraordinary! One that few people could ever imagine. Treasure it. Keep it safe and secure, tucked away in some special place in your heart. 

    But... don't spend the rest of your days chasing a ghost."
    Kurdock
  • KurdockKurdock Member Posts: 53 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Melodie said:
    Currently when you quit a class you haven't embraced, you get around 98%~ of your lessons back.

    There's honestly no reason I can think of why not to just make it a straight 100%. Obviously, it's not a lot more, but the mechanic seems a relic of a bygone era. No reason to hang onto it at this point.
    Yes! Also considering how hard it is for F2P players to get lessons ... I even recreated my character several times when I realised a class didn't suit me and wanted to change, yet didn't want lessons to go to waste.

    Also: DEPOSIT ALL GOLD would be a nice addition.
  • KurdockKurdock Member Posts: 53 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Would be pretty nice if we could ENEMY <city> to enemy everybody in said city.
    Zbaco
  • AralayaAralaya Member Posts: 1,080 @ - Epic Achaean
    Put bounty gold in your bank like cfs profits!


    Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

    teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
    SobriquetDragonknightMathilda
  • VeldrinVeldrin DenmarkMember Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    a 'price per unit' thing for shop owners, so instead of having a ton of groups in your shop inventory you just list one per item type and sell those individually instead of grouped (like denizen shop inventories).

    and have CONFIG CREDITPROCEEDS work for all incomes. If you don't want sales from credits going to the bank, odds are you don't want anything else going to the bank automatically either
    image
  • TorinnTorinn Member Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Pleeeease this.  And maybe the ability to have the original writer of a journal copied to the new one when the copy is made so you don't have to title it like "Tenets of the Bloodsworn by Silas" while looking at the book says it's done by "Torinn"
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
    Cailin
  • AsmodronAsmodron Member Posts: 2,497 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Just give me the option to reset a journal completely (if you own it). Removing title, information and any added effects like sealing. It would basically be a full reboot. I have 3 journals that need this...
    CailinKayeil
  • PuxiPuxi Member Posts: 527 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    My journal is my AFK machine.
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 1,936 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    A trait, minor or major, that allows learning 2 language lessons a IC month, but not from the same tutor. 


    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess BellatereMember, Seafaring Liason Posts: 2,754 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Can we expand furniture placement in the city to shop owners? I hate that I have to inconvenience people to have furniture put down or dismantled. :/


    Melodie
Sign In to Comment.