Where Blademasters Drool

If you haven't already looked at the Repository, you may wish to do so before answering:

What would be your ideal sword description? Which elements do you beg for each time you visit Murad. Not interested in names. Just descriptions.

Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
I take my hat off to you.

Comments

• For me it's a triple grove, barely perceptible curve and knotted grip.
  • Round pommel of iron or bone, runed groove, barely perceptible curve, and a grip of either cord or snakeskin.

But really, we all know it's about the name, unless you're Dada enough to go kill things with Unrelenting Lemmings.
  • Woong said:
    Round pommel of iron or bone, runed groove, barely perceptible curve, and a grip of either cord or snakeskin.

But really, we all know it's about the name, unless you're Dada enough to go kill things with Unrelenting Lemmings.
    Nah, I get pretty hot-beneath-the-collar over a good description. And even a crappy name is worth some serious lolz on a Brokenstar deathsight.
  • Tell that whoever humgii'd Singing Bass.
  • Shut up. No more derail.
  • Darkened alloy of steel and silver/lead/nickel/platinum/iron, grip of snowy cotton in an intricate diamond pattern, round pommel fashioned from iron. Had it, Blinding Peak, on my alt. Decayed :(

• Blue/pale steel, silver/platinum/iron, runed/triple groove, long tang, black grip, sharkskin material(because dragonsharks, yeeeeah), twisting or double diamond pattern, square diamond pommel.