Cats of Mhaldor, and Pickles

Comments

• edited January 2018
    Yolocat! We hardly knew ye! We had a special bond  <3 good luck out there, Cathy

• Yolocat, lover of dreds and hater of curls
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • So floofy
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."

• He's very interested in the skiing events.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    D: So adorable! What a great baby birthday.

Also YOU ABANDONED US!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Oh, that where Dusk ran off to after his stint in Mhaldor? Now it makes sense. Leafy. Camouflage!
  • That cat is no longer yours, it is mine. I'll be by to get her later. 

• I apologize @Cooper, but she has been collared and is now bound to me. 
  • Liar. 

• You're right. I'm not sorry.   ;)
  • Cross-eyed kitties are the best.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• Best thread I've seen yet.
  • Cats are liquid!

• The fat lady with bad skin is me. The grey purrball is Roen. He wishes I had a proper webcam that wasn't part of my monitor.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • edited November 2018

This is Missy. She is at least 13 years old and super fluffy.

Don’t mind the big belly, she had surgery when we first found her to re-route a vein from her back leg to save her front leg and it swelled to compensate. It’s just about the volume of a tennis ball but she doesn’t mind. The dangers of dumping cats still wearing collars. :angry:

Missy Trump.
  • I am sad because I’m watching her grow into a big girl cat from a few states away, but my mother sends plenty of updates. In the daily search for where the hell she went, she was discovered lounging with the tooth brushes.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates