Elemental Lord Classleads!

ANNOUNCE NEWS #4873                                     (01/23/2018 at 15:04)  
From   : Makarios, the Meticulous
To     : Everyone
Subject: Elemental Lord Classleads
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've just opened up classleads for Elemental Lords. This is (for practical purposes) the same as a
standard classlead round, we'll simply only be accepting classleads for the ignition, pervasion,
sculpting, and duress skills. You'll note that there were around five class mechanics classleads
pending from the last round. These reports will be handled separately, as due to their high impact
nature we will be discussing some finer points in the context of this upcoming year.

You may submit classleads for Elemental Lords whether you are one or not, so if you have mechanical
or thematical concerns (whether through observation or fighting against people using the new skills),
please don't hesitate to submit those.

As a quick reminder, all relevant classleads information can be found in HELP CLASSLEADS. Classleads
will remain open for the rest of this week (closing on 0 GMT the coming Monday).

I look forward to reading your reports!

Penned by My hand on the 23rd of Ero, in the year 762 AF.

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I am still surprised there's not a single Duress classlead in yet. Specially because I remember a few people who were unhappy with aspects of it.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    I am still surprised there's not a single Duress classlead in yet. Specially because I remember a few people who were unhappy with aspects of it.
    Well, maybe the big Air users haven't yet logged on to prepare their classleads.

• Zulah hasn’t been around, yeah 

• edited January 2018
    I just want all elemental lords to have an innate 'scrub' ability built in... I mean.. they're elements..

Stinky fuel eventually burns up
    Stinky fluids/objects can be expelled
    Stinky earth can be.. rubbed.. off?
    Stinky air.. well.. it dissipates.

(Teensy bit random, probably)