Achaea Fic

Yes I finally have a question for real. I was doing some Achaea Fic for writing class, (Yes I Cain was the Villain Protagonist) do we have like...copyrights on our characters or some such nonsense? I totally used some of your names in it. What if someone wrote a story concerning Achaea good enough to be published.

Is that something IRE allows? Never really read anything about it anywhere or what the rules are. Apologies if this was already addressed. But you know my laziness well!

Comments

• I imagine if you credited Iron Realms properly, they wouldn’t worry. Free advertising is free.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Can we read this story?
  • I can screen shot it I guess after I get back from vegas. I already turned it in as a rough draft
  • edited January 2018
    Cain seduced by a male siren.  @Krypton
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited January 2018
    He fought and he f*****.

FIN.

Is a lil how it goes.

Edit: EXACTLY how it goes.
  • Now I really want to read this.

I’ve got one for Atalkez too that I started a while back!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited January 2018
    Here was a response I got a while back (things may have changed in the interim) in September 2016. My question did explicitly stipulate unnamed caveats/conditions/stipulations.

We get asked this from time to time and we are open to it. No one has ever done anything, on any of the game though. If we get to the point that it may actually come off, we are willing to discuss it though.

Official position may be different now.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Here it is
  • Start on bottom to top I didn't number it. This was a quick draft its not even edited. Yes I know the names are out of place (Yes I'm aware Tranq wasn't a Hashanite) I'm not mhaldorian anymore etc. I wrote it in like 15 minutes before class without even really thinking about it. I will change it up later for an actual workshop paper at 25 pages long but this is the gist of it.
  • Also I'm somehow appropriating runewarden runes to fuel....mage stuff or something I dunno.
  • No good? I need input so I can make a good story here
  • I could make one of you the protagonist instead of having a villian protagonist..we need to do the journey to greatness thing tho
  • Cain said:
    Start on bottom to top I didn't number it. This was a quick draft its not even edited. Yes I know the names are out of place (Yes I'm aware Tranq wasn't a Hashanite) I'm not mhaldorian anymore etc. I wrote it in like 15 minutes before class without even really thinking about it. I will change it up later for an actual workshop paper at 25 pages long but this is the gist of it.
    Not exactly correct. I was forced to join Hashan for a period of time when they kicked me out of Ashtan. I was the Guildmaster of the Kharon for a little bit of time while in Hashan. By the way, did you ever finish this story? Would love to read it. 
  • Lol, well I changed it all anyways. Except I still made you the leader of Eleusis, I guess I should have used Rangor but ohwell. I have the finished product. 15 pages in length. It looks a crapton better than those first 3. But this thing wont let me post libre office writer or something. Wont let me attach.
  • The kids in class loved the story and became Achaea fans, most of them, including the teacher but they have no idea its from this game. Heh.
  • Try putting it in a zip file, and attaching it that way. Or upload it to dropbox and post the link.

• When are you gonna write about Dunn and Hecate?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • No.. nobody needs to write about Dunn and Hecate
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Here it is, in pdf
  • God, no matter how many times you go over a written paper, you always find errors. Oh well, just remember this is like a alternate reality, just a fic based on the game, there is no real history to it or anything. I just thought some shit up and threw it in there. And its just a rough draft, i wrote it in like 6 hours total, the first 3 pages i started like last month and didn't finish it till the other day.