Calling all Battlestations! Share how you play achaea!

2»

Comments

• @Ahmet On other walls I also have "How everything goes to hell in a zombie apocalypse", and "Why working from home is both awesome and horrible."

Gag Christmas presents are often the best.
  • Oh the sweet 80s. I used to spawn entire worlds from those one or two paragraph backstories written in NES game manuals.

• Tiny laptop, giant tea, and glasses on my nose - this is how I Achaea.

• My messy desk
  • edited February 2017
    Sobriquet said:

Edit - I work from home, so can't post pictures due to the information on display around it.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    @Elsam I just noticed those Voids. Super happy with them. No more getting up and taking my whole computer with me.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Sexy headset ;)
  • Nicola said:
    @Ahmet On other walls I also have "How everything goes to hell in a zombie apocalypse", and "Why working from home is both awesome and horrible."

Gag Christmas presents are often the best.
    I wish i could work from home because, you get to save some money from driving around( to work and back...)

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.

• Spaced just far enough that I can look through the monitors to watch netflix. Win!
  • That can't be comfortable.
  • Ryzeth said:
    That can't be comfortable.
    not so much, new chair on order
  • edited April 2017
    What interface is that @Aesi? I just picked up a new one today since my nephew spilled coke all over my Scarlet :(

• edited April 2017
    Elsam said:
    What interface is that @Aesi? I just picked up a new one today since my nephew spilled coke all over my Scarlet :(

PreSonus Audiobox iOne

Bought it local, but it works pretty well in reaper, and i use BIAS FX with it. 

And ouch dude 
  •       

• Keeping it it simple in the office/den for now at least.
  • I have no idea how you one monitor people survive.
  • Nazihk said:
    I have no idea how you one monitor people survive.
    Painfully. Really miss my second monitor.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• @Aesgar for the love of god please rotate your tower so that you're not eliminating 1/3 of your desk space.

• Trey said:
    @Aesgar for the love of god please rotate your tower so that you're not eliminating 1/3 of your desk space.
    But then I can't showoff the sexy interior :(
  • Aesgar said:
    Trey said:
    @Aesgar for the love of god please rotate your tower so that you're not eliminating 1/3 of your desk space.
    But then I can't showoff the sexy interior :(
    But you can? 45 degree angle along bend of your desk.

• Working on upping my battlestation game for my Twitch streaming.

I added LEDs to my backdrop, just ordered some extension cords and splitters though so I don’t have to run the awkward strip out and the open between the two. 

I really love the look with the Tatooine art I picked up in Austin last year, but not sure about the tapestry. Thoughts? Lastly, I added case fans to my rig finally. Looking sexier than ever!

• edited May 2019
    Tighten up that tapestry and you are good.

Edit: maybe push the LEDs I little further on the picture so it's not blocking most of the lights as well :)
  • Rate my setup!

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Finally upgraded to make my Dragon hunting experience more luxurious:

The first 50% of dragon..

The rest of the way!

Will definitely take some getting used to, but my back was feeling pretty rough post Great hunt. Nice to have actual support!