Slain Counter

Posted this on Lusternia's forums after making it; decided to stop playing there pretty fast though. Credit to Sohl for the original version, I adapted and slimmed it down a lot. It'll automatically install itself as soon as you restart mudlet, if you don't want to you can just do kt reset to force it.

• kt reset [players|denizens] will reset the tracker, if you provide a players/denizens argument then it'll only reset tracking for that group, instead of the entire thing.
  • kt show [players|denizens] the part where mine differs from the original. Using it without an argument will show everything you've killed. Using it with an argument (players or denizens) will show you WHERE you killed those things. Unfortunately for some places that have multiple areas, it will separate by those areas.  Too lazy to cross-reference room.details to get around that, sorry!
No search function like the original has, because I'm lazy and didn't really use it. I can probably add it at some point, could be useful I guess for tracking down where you killed something for a scavenger hunt or something. -- Pictures below to see output.

Comments

• Is there a download link I'm missing somewhere or did you not want to share this?
  • Zekeros said:
    Is there a download link I'm missing somewhere or did you not want to share this?
    Apparently I clicked post before it finished uploading, and now I can't edit the post... Oh well, it's in this one instead.

• edited January 2018
    Not useful to search? Why track kills if you’re not rubbing it in someone’s face that you’ve killed them 300 times?

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • "You were slain by Aralaya 17 times, now that's just sad."

What's not to love about that.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Atalkez said:
    Not useful to search? 
    Never said it was; said I never bothered using it, so I didn't add it.

-OT: Forgot Achaea has a slightly different slain line. Fixed it to capture it properly.