A goodbye

JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
I'm sure that some were expecting it, but I know that others are wtf-ing right now. The short version is that Mosr's story should have ended a long time ago. It's been like slogging through muck for a couple years now with a few bright spots, but in all, the game just wasn't fun for me as Mosr anymore. His reputation, both good and bad led people to expect things that I just didn't want to do anymore.

Most of the time I was logged in, I was playing another game and barely paying attention. I thought that kicking Hashan in the ass would help, but it still just felt hollow.

So I decided yesterday that I was going to retire Mosr once and for all because I need to focus on real life without the addicting distraction of Achaea. 

I want to thank everyone that has played over the years for both the good and the bad, because you all helped me through some tough times in my life. This is the last post you will ever see from Jonathin or Mosr, so know right now that I really do love and appreciate everything everyone has done for me over the years.

-Justin
I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

Comments

• edited January 2018
     :s:s:s:s:s:s:s  
  • can I has ur stuff?

In seriousness: Is a shock, but hopefully stuff works out for ya, wish we could have raided you one last time before the coup de grace. 
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I enjoyed playing with and against @Mosr the last 5+ years.  I hope things go well for you out there in the real world.

• Gonna miss you!
    In my time on my Hashani you were hands down the best Hashani of them all (Sorry @Kasa)
    You were a joy to play against on Aralaya, hope you have fun.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Sigh...who am I going to plot craziness with now :/
  • Asmodron said:
    Sigh...who am I going to plot craziness with now :/
    Your statue, duhhhhhhhhh :D
  • Jonathin said:
    I'm sure that some were expecting it, but I know that others are wtf-ing right now. The short version is that Mosr's story should have ended a long time ago. It's been like slogging through muck for a couple years now with a few bright spots, but in all, the game just wasn't fun for me as Mosr anymore. His reputation, both good and bad led people to expect things that I just didn't want to do anymore.

Most of the time I was logged in, I was playing another game and barely paying attention. I thought that kicking Hashan in the ass would help, but it still just felt hollow.

So I decided yesterday that I was going to retire Mosr once and for all because I need to focus on real life without the addicting distraction of Achaea. 

I want to thank everyone that has played over the years for both the good and the bad, because you all helped me through some tough times in my life. This is the last post you will ever see from Jonathin or Mosr, so know right now that I really do love and appreciate everything everyone has done for me over the years.

-Justin
    Please tell me this isn't because I beat you in your auction :(

• All the best! Enjoy life without the digital monkey on your back!
  • Ah dude. Do what you need to do for you. But I was just saying how much I appreciated a little non-hostile banter with Mosr the other day and I wish more “enemies” were as enjoyable to talk to. Barbs but no anger or degrading. I looked forward to more possible interactions in random times and places. Ah well! Best to you, sir!

• You're going to be missed in Hashan but real life always comes first, congratulations on getting Mosr to his endgame. 

Keep in touch in Discord if you can.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobreneschal?
  • Sobriquet said:
    You're going to be missed in Hashan but real life always comes first, congratulations on getting Mosr to his endgame. 

Hashan should make a proper gravestone for him
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Tysandr said:
    Sobriquet said:
    You're going to be missed in Hashan but real life always comes first, congratulations on getting Mosr to his endgame. 

Something else for Asmodron to "worship"?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Tysandr said:
    Sobriquet said:

Something else for Asmodron to "worship"?

You're just jealous of our love :3
  • Literally nobody is jealous of that.
  • Sad to see you go, though I hope whatever you are doing is fun.

• I swear that I forgot to add this:

if you want to stay in touch, feel free and add me on Discord.

Zorius#6583

Ok, peace out, homies.

• Noooo one less person to solve math involving ship movement for creds.

Enjoy the free time.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Do you mean the relationship between knot speed, wave intensity, and sea rooms moved? @exelethril
     <3 
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I'll never forget that time you blew up half of Ashtan with your experiments. Have a good one. Thanks for the memories (and scripts).