January Auctions

Comments

• edited January 2018
    Sobriquet said:
    @Makarios

Would we be able to bid gold on the auctions directly from the bank account? I just withdrew some (Costing a few thousand in fees) only to be auto outbid straight away, wasting that withdraw fee. I appreciate we know the fee is there when we deposit, but can't we treat auctions the same was as bank transfers?
    Support fully, last auction I lost like real Ks too. if this is not an intended sink, TQVM QOL PLZ.
  • Zulah said:
    @Makarios @Nicola Can ship in a bottle have it's destination changed?  If so how often
    It cannot.

• Antonius said:
    Leviticus said:
    Hello Auction 4....
    Lol, you wish.
    It doesn't matter now since Veil gives fullsense. Victory for my wallet.
  • Leviticus said:
    Antonius said:
    Leviticus said:
    Hello Auction 4....
    Lol, you wish.
    Since it sounds like you won't be bidding (as much?) on it now, out of curiosity how much was your absolute maximum bid? Can message me if you don't want to say on the forums.
  • Antonius said:
    Leviticus said:
    Antonius said:
    Leviticus said:
    Hello Auction 4....
    Lol, you wish.
    Since it sounds like you won't be bidding (as much?) on it now, out of curiosity how much was your absolute maximum bid? Can message me if you don't want to say on the forums.
    If my memory serves right the last one sold for around 10-12K (Seragorn?). I was willing to go up to 10k before it would have been impacting my 10 classes. I currently have every artefact for all 10 of my classes except lvl 3 battleaxes and flails. I'd trade in a lot of the smaller stuff I really don't use but are still here. Wand of portals, wormhole stick, SOA etc. While it would be a nice artefact with the changes to the Veil I now have fullsense anyways. 
  • Now that I realize it is mindnet (totally forgot with the changes to veil) I still won't go after it. The veil changes are good enough. While mindnet is amazeballs I find myself either monk or BM when we go group pvp anyways.
  • I would kill for perma mindnet, but I don’t have the funds like that to bid half my escrow on it.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    I would kill for perma mindnet, but I don’t have the funds like that to bid half my escrow on it.
    Or even 1/3. Crazy

• Does the morphing armour have a cooldown?
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Tysandr said:
    Does the morphing armour have a cooldown?
    Yes
  • Assuming it's the same as the previous auctions, it's level three morphing armour (just doesn't take up an embrasure), so 10 minute cooldown.
  • Anyone find out if there is a list of crated mounts. Tried in game but nothing
  • @Kriex I'm probably missing a few, and I don't have descriptions for most of them, but here's what I could find:
    caribou
    walrus
    white lion
    A saddled camel
    an oversized turkey
    a white jackal
    a monstrous hermit crab
    a formidable sea-spray albatross
    A winsome phocine flyer
    a giant horned toad
    a dreadful chimera
    a scarred scorpion
    A lean grizzly bear
    a massive dire wolf
    a magnificent kelpie

• We have just reset and reopened auction five (for a custom dragon/viridian/elemental lord description) due to someone bidding with funds acquired via abuse of a bug. We apologise for any confusion, and hope this has not inconvenienced any of those with a legitimate interest in bidding on said item. It has been reopened with six days on the timer, so should close at about the same time as it would have previously.

I do wonder if they checked the other person whom this shrub was bidding against. Presumably the threshold would be similar to what the price was before it was reset, so presumably person #2 would've also been prepared to bid in the 10,000 vicinity.

Not impossible for it to be valued as such but easy to spot the immediate problem and forget about the thing that got it there.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Tysandr said:
    We have just reset and reopened auction five (for a custom dragon/viridian/elemental lord description) due to someone bidding with funds acquired via abuse of a bug. We apologise for any confusion, and hope this has not inconvenienced any of those with a legitimate interest in bidding on said item. It has been reopened with six days on the timer, so should close at about the same time as it would have previously.

I do wonder if they checked the other person whom this shrub was bidding against. Presumably the threshold would be similar to what the price was before it was reset, so presumably person #2 would've also been prepared to bid in the 10,000 vicinity.

Not impossible for it to be valued as such but easy to spot the immediate problem and forget about the thing that got it there.

Why drive it up unnecessarily though? That person, despite being prepared to bid around 10,000cr, may appreciate the fact that without that gross max bid set by the bug abuser, they don't -need- to quite yet.

• Out of curiosity, is this a new but or fallout from the shipping one? And I assume we have a new perma shrub

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • It was a new one.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Sena said:
    @Kriex I'm probably missing a few, and I don't have descriptions for most of them, but here's what I could find:
    caribou
    walrus
    white lion
    A saddled camel
    an oversized turkey
    a white jackal
    a monstrous hermit crab
    A winsome phocine flyer
    a giant horned toad
    a dreadful chimera
    a scarred scorpion
    A lean grizzly bear
    a massive dire wolf
    a magnificent kelpie

Im assuming the chimera and  the phocine are flyers?
  • Can confirm chimera is flying.
  • And ugly as sin.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    And ugly as sin.
    Can be as ugly as the squargons lol
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I will also say *most* crated mounts are still purchasable from other adventurers in game so be careful about picking one if you bid on the auction.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited January 2018
    Krypton said:
    http://wiki.achaea.com/Minipet

And COLLECTIONS LIST ALL.
    I forgot this command existed.
    eta: I've just added missing animals to the minipet page. Gdi there are so many :(

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Kayeil said:
    I will also say *most* crated mounts are still purchasable from other adventurers in game so be careful about picking one if you bid on the auction.
    Thats kind of why I wanted to get a whole list, to see what could still be obtained, or who was holding onto what before/if I won the auction and decided to pick something, that white lion looks cool though
  • Nothing really interests me more than a vambrace, which was not included this go around. 

One day again perhaps. 

• So I emailed support about the mount list. These are the ones available through the acution. @Sena

a predacious white lion  

a great scarred walrus   

a saddled camel          

an oversized turkey

a white jackal

a monstrous hermit crab

a winsom phocine flyer

a giant horned toad

a scarred scorpion

a dreadful chimera

a magnificent kelpie

a gaunt wolverine

a lean grizzly bear          

a massive dire wolf

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    1   WON    505/505      A Gold-Handled Inkbrush        Charlius           0
    2   WON    1505/1505    A Trader's Satchel             Torben             0
    3   WON    4505/4505    A Cloak Of Many Feathers       Seragorn           0
    4   WON    21005/21005  A Phylactery Of Sixth Sense    Braver             0
    5   WON    5005/5005    A Custom Description           Lenn               0
    6   WON    6005/6005    A Completed Talisman           Arkantos           0
    7   WON    4000/4000    Morphing Artefact Armour       Minifie            0
    8   WON    8005/8005    A Ship In A Bottle             Zulah              0
    9   WON    1505/1505    An Yggdrasian Vial             Qwindor            0
    10  WON    1605/1605    A Gavel Of Etheric Revelation  Braver             0
    11  WON    1250500/1250 A Mount Booster                Trey               0
    12  WON    8000500/8000 A Single Talisman Piece        Mindshell          0
    13  WON    2075416/2075 A Language Fluency             Veldrin            0
    14  WON    2180500/2180 Any Minipet                    Kayeil             0
    15  WON    13997402/139 OOS Plot - Loramere            Madelyne           0
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    21005 credits.  What.  The.  Fuck. What equally blows my mind, there were two people willing to pay that much.  Craziness. 
  • Id sell my traders satchel for half that in a heart beat.

I'll also echo the surprise at 21k for a single ability. I'm half expecting the admin to void it out of concern for the winners mental state. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."