What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Ding Dong

Hello
    My name is Elder Aegoth,
    and I would like to share with you the most amazing book.
  • Rangor said:
    Ding Dong

Hello
    My name is Elder Aegoth,
    "Sartanic Obscenities: A life of sin and torture."
  • Rangor said:
    Ding Dong

Hello
    My name is Elder Aegoth,
    10/10 was a ridiculously funny show.

Damn it Elder Cunningham!
  • 15 mementos seems so weak for something you can only do once ever.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Finally hit that 3:1 KD. So so happy!

| Adventurer Kills        Denizen Kills           Your Deaths                 |
    |   Slain    : 6262         Slain    : 99623        To Adventurers : 2085     |
  • Eleusis war flashbacks
  • edited January 2018
    Explain?

Edit - I know that on a City vs City basis we are in a weak position combat wise, we just don't have the firepower against Mhaldor, but of course IC Sobby isn't going to think that. 

I hope that this can turn into more back and forth rather than a repeat trouncing, but time will tell.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • edited January 2018
    I know that, I'm mostly teasing about the guard going 'I see no crumbling' when hashan's got a bit of rubble lately from mhaldor + ashtan both :tongue:
  • Well, it saves us mining for stone ;)

• Sobriquet said:
    Explain?

Edit - I know that on a City vs City basis we are in a weak position combat wise, we just don't have the firepower against Mhaldor, but of course IC Sobby isn't going to think that. 

I hope that this can turn into more back and forth rather than a repeat trouncing, but time will tell.

I dunno, I'm not actually worried about facing Mhaldor, it goes back and forth with them.

Ashtan, on the other hand...is terrifying...I wince every time.
  • Challenge accepted :O
  • Reyson said:
    Challenge accepted :O

Accepted or not, the point remains :P.

Ashtani raids are near unbeatable..but at the same time they have a certain flair to it that makes fighting them fun. The use of the word 'thrilling' fits well here.
  • I look forward to the day I can defend against an A-Team raid. But these damn EU times make it hard.
  • Kiet said:
    I know that, I'm mostly teasing about the guard going 'I see no crumbling' when hashan's got a bit of rubble lately from mhaldor + ashtan both :tongue:
    Don't forget Targossas!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Aralaya said:
    Kiet said:
    Don't forget Targossas!
    Wat is a Targossas? :trollface:

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Charlius said:
    You unleash a vicious reaping blow at a sword spider outrider with deSangre's spite.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!!!
    You have slain a sword spider outrider, retrieving the corpse.
    Still clawing at a strange, spiderweb-shaped pendant hanging from his neck, a sword spider outrider
    expires upon the ground.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have completed the Ashaxei's Brood resolution! Congratulations!
    You just received message #943 from Achaea.
    You just received a group of 15 mementoes!
    You have reached the illustrious level of Greater Dragon.
    A chipped tangerine shard appears and clatters to the ground.
    A large pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

I did this like 60 seconds after you did hehe. Except I got mine on a Mhun! Congrats!
  • Asmodron said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Explain?

I dunno, I'm not actually worried about facing Mhaldor, it goes back and forth with them.

This is probably true and here's my opinion why. When Ashtan raids you, you know exactly who it is going to be and they are bringing the heavy hitters. Mhaldor has quite the spectrum of people (newbies to experienced) who like fighting and we just show up with what we got. 

I'd rather it go back and forth than being a stomping everytime, that way both sides are getting enjoyment!
  • Puxi said:
    Asmodron said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Explain?

This is probably true and here's my opinion why. When Ashtan raids you, you know exactly who it is going to be and they are bringing the heavy hitters. Mhaldor has quite the spectrum of people (newbies to experienced) who like fighting and we just show up with what we got. 

I'd rather it go back and forth than being a stomping everytime, that way both sides are getting enjoyment!
    Same, we went in tonight as 3 (alrena, myself, kiet), just to drop a couple of shrines in the City as a response to @Sobriquet news post, but we managed a sanction and thought we should send a bigger message. Just so happened between shrine 1 and sanction more people logged in so we had a few more than expected for the tank, though we blew it at 1 since we already level 2’d earlier.
  • Was part of a 6 man defense against 3, felt bad. 3 of ours qq'd, I brought 3 back, they brought 6. :(
    Serves me right.
  • Solnir said:
    Was part of a 6 man defense against 3, felt bad. 3 of ours qq'd, I brought 3 back, they brought 6. :(
    Serves me right.
    Hey we came back for round 2, but yeah we were outgunned! Was alright, tried to swap up tactics to get the W but no luck. Am mad at proficy that he urns out with 0 warning! *glares @proficy*
  • I don't normally post but I'm so happy today that I needed to share  :p

After some RL months (!) of trying back and forth, I finally managed to do the Honors Quest there. One of the parts (the pre-requirement that you need to do sometimes) took me having my ship stationed there for ship return and going there on a regular basis to try. The final part (the actual quest) took several days to guess also.

Maybe it is not so difficult as the above transpires, but for me it was quite a while to do.

So yay!
  • Minifie said:
    Puxi said:
    Asmodron said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Explain?

Same, we went in tonight as 3 (alrena, myself, kiet), just to drop a couple of shrines in the City as a response to @Sobriquet news post, but we managed a sanction and thought we should send a bigger message. Just so happened between shrine 1 and sanction more people logged in so we had a few more than expected for the tank, though we blew it at 1 since we already level 2’d earlier.
    "More people logged in".  I'll add that definition to the urban dictionary I think.  ;)

• Sobriquet said:
    Minifie said:
    Puxi said:
    Asmodron said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Explain?

"More people logged in".  I'll add that definition to the urban dictionary I think.  ;)

The Mhaldorian Siren, brought to you by Sartan and co. Home installation for free per heart extracted and offered.

• Cobault said:
    Quit Ashtan after almost two centuries of being an overly loyal and committed citizen. Even when the City tried to turn its back on me, I never turned my back on it. Part of RPing with extreme loyalty (and having trust issues)

To be honest though... It felt like such a massive weight lifted from my shoulders. Yeah, there are people there that I absolutely cherish. It's where I found my family and continued to further my family... But I've hated the direction the City had gone since Renn. I honestly let out a sigh of relief irl when I typed agree.. Achaea looked a lot more appealing to me.

Since I've been on the other side of the fence from Shallam and now Targossas essentially my entire duration, it honestly feels like such a fresh start trying to move to join them. Past negative relationships and grudges can be put to ground because now I'll be against some of the people that have been against me for some reason or another for what felt like a long time.

To be honest, I feel excited for things to come, which holds a lot of weight coming from a typical pessimist like myself. 
    Welcome to the fold! Sometimes we all need a switch to freshen game play up. I was a former citizen of Cyrene but wanted a different direction for Xias versus making a new character.