Achaean Raves

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    You can toggle  yours on and off with a config option, though I don't recall it exactly right now.  Oddly enough, it does not seem to appear along with the rest when you do CONFIG

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Theoretically! You just need to crusade their order into not having enough essence for it.

i'm a rebel

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    config ordermessages on/off
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    As an Aegean, its not austerious enough for me, but mine's turned on because it seems to override guise's deathsight, which is worse. I like knowing whether Seragorn or I got the kill without scrolling back. Wtb basic deathsight mode. 
  • I hate when I get the Quisalis death sight :(

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Dunn said:
    I hate when I get the Quisalis death sight :(
    Same, but that time you and I tied for leader, and I got it cause alphabetical order, was my favorite
  • I was thankful for that haha. Seragorn had to go and get idle kicked to give me the death sight :(

• I’ve been Champion so long, I miss my other deathsigts :(

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Champions don't need recognition.
  • Atalkez said:
    I’ve been Champion so long, I miss my other deathsigts :(
    Order deathsight overrides mark one. 
  • Time to spam Fervour

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Morthif said:
    Caelan said:
    @Proficy - shit talk aside, that did break the boredom before I had to leave work.  Thanks.
    You missed like all of it.

- 2018/01/08 18:49:25 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Caelan has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 18:49:39 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Morthif has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 18:52:37 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Caelan has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 18:53:00 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Caelan has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 18:59:25 - Finding her weak and undeserving of a place in his Master's world, Proficy has dispensed with Shirszae.
    - 2018/01/08 18:59:37 - Finding him weak and undeserving of a place in his Master's world, Proficy has dispensed with Morthif.
    - 2018/01/08 19:04:46 - Ashmond, Reaper of Secrets has severed Proficy's head from his body with a mighty blow.
    - 2018/01/08 19:09:11 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:09:19 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Morthif has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:10:41 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Lii in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:16:50 - Finding her weak and undeserving of a place in his Master's world, Proficy has dispensed with Shirszae.
    - 2018/01/08 19:17:14 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Morthif has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:17:35 - Jadys falls to Admiral Lii Lichlord, her body seared to a crisp by electric energy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:17:40 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Morthif has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:18:51 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Morthif has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:25:43 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Morthif has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:25:58 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Jadys has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:26:10 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:26:15 - Admiral Lii Lichlord has battered Jadys to death.
    - 2018/01/08 19:27:24 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Proficy in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:30:39 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Lii in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:32:21 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Shirszae has triumphed over Proficy in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:32:27 - Morthif is slain by Ashmond, Reaper of Secrets's psychic assault.
    - 2018/01/08 19:32:40 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Jadys has triumphed over Proficy in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.
    - 2018/01/08 19:33:00 - Uttering a prayer to the God of War, Jadys has triumphed over Ashmond in a battle of wits, skill, and strategy.

Sonofabitch.  I had literally told everyone I had to leave like 10 minutes before that little foray into shrine-baiting.   Then they hit the shrine and I was like ok, can't leave Mo hanging, they'll target me first and he can have a chance at pwning..   then Proficy tells you, "First."  was like, damn I know Proficy better than he knows himself.

But I REALLY wanted to leave work. 

• Meant to post this yesterday, but by the time I got through with what I was doing it was way past my bed time.
    I was working on a specific quest for somewhere around 8 hours with absolutely no luck, even after asking multiple people for hints. Tearing my hair out in frustration, I finally just ask someone what I was missing.. apparently the mob I needed for my quest was dependent on someone else doing a quest somewhere else to appear. So, @Ictinus thank you for being awesome.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    If your coat of arms has anything less than 32 soulspears (the max # possible), I will be disappointed.
  • hahah that's amazing @Syndra!
    You're getting wild!

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I thought there was a limit to # of soulspears?  
  • @krypton I am getting the soulspear heraldry charge made just because it's definitely her mark. I hope the Admin okay it!
  • Atalkez said:
    WTB lightspear that drops Piety. How the tears would flow.

Looks good @Syndra!
    If you delete every other rite and make piety last a lot shorter and delete healing, sure :smiley:
  • Except piety doesn't last through death so... (I really shouldn't rise to this bait, we've been around this mountain before)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Guys guys guys... The grass is always greener!

Nice Syndra! Great leading lately.
  • Kiet said:
    Atalkez said:
    WTB lightspear that drops Piety. How the tears would flow.

Looks good @Syndra!
    If you delete every other rite and make piety last a lot shorter and delete healing, sure :smiley:
    You make no sense with this troll post.

• Puxi said:
    Guys guys guys... The grass is always greener!

Nice Syndra! Great leading lately.
    Except the grass really IS greener on Mhaldor's side.

Necromancy is better than Devotion, hands down, because it scales better with a group. Healing rite is great, sure, but it doesn't scale well at all. It's only really nice in 1v1/2v2 situations. Once you go past those numbers its benefit becomes increasingly irrelevant when it is compared against the incoming affliction rate.

On the other hand, shit like "soulspear providing ranged gravehands" and "gravehands not dropping on character death" don't have scaling issues and remain useful no matter what the numbers are. 
  • ok but occultists are definitely the best so

followed by forestal classes
  • That crusade was a lot of fun. Pew pew pew!!

Side note:

Sandy expanse.
    The stars twinkle in the clear night sky. A rune resembling a horse has been sketched into the 
    ground here (raido: return location). There are 11 splinters of Deus here.
    You see exits leading northeast, east, southwest, west, and down.

i'm a rebel

• Was a great Crusade. I ended up at 27 kills overall, with a solid crucible chain.

Suck it @Aegoth

• I lost an entire level. Literally down to the xp percentage, an entire level.

The Gods hate me.

Was loads of fun, though. Bring it!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• In true Holocaust fashion I finally hit four digits for my kills. About a month later than I would've wanted but it happened! 

Raves to the Mhaldorians who bravely sacrificed their lives against my fire and flame <3