Elemental Lords and their Skills

Comments

• Forsake air disrupts you 

• Sucker, forsake earth only gives 2 broken arms!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited January 2018
    The artefact shops in Delos have a new addition: The Elemental Lord Artefact Shop!

This store can be found on the north side of Merentesh's market and contains the following brand new items for those of an elemental persuasion:

A Core of Elemental Acuity (coalescent_ruler): 300 credits
    This core increases the speed of COALESCE to your home plane by 30%.

---

For those with the DURESS skill:

An Encapsulated Cyclone (tempestuous_will): 500 credits
    This cyclone increases the duration of TORNADO and TAILWIND by 30%, and the duration of EFFERVESCENCE by 40%.

---

For those commanding the powers of IGNITION:

A Smouldering Ember (incandescent_might): 600 credits
    This ember increases the damage of all IGNITION abilities by 8%.

A Blister of Brurran Magma (flashpoint_capacity(1)): 500 credits
    Themed after the Fire Plane volcano, this blister increases the capacity of the FLASHPOINT ability to 4.

A Brarran Blister (flashpoint_capacity(2)): 1000 credits
    This blister increases the capacity of the FLASHPOINT ability to 5.

An Ever-burning Torch (crucible_duration): 350 credits
    This torch adds 3 minutes to the duration of CRUCIBLE.

---

For those wielding the skill of PERVASION:

An Edict of the Alcazar (tsunami_range(1)): 300 credits
    This increases the range of TSUNAMI by 1 additional room. Please note for those unaware: tsunami recently received an adjustment causing it now to respect balance and equilibrium, so purchase with this in mind!

An Edict of Vasinateira (tsunami_range(2)): 600 credits
    From the mouth of the Queen Regent, possession of this edict increases the range of TSUNAMI by 2 rooms.

A Gore-soaked Braid of the Maw (encroaching_tides): 400 credits
    Themed for the Cetus Chamiloia, this braid will increase the duration of HYDRA and FLOOD by 10%, in addition to increase the duration of RISE by 40%.

A Tooth of Parililos (fluvial_fury): 400 credits
    Themed for the Cetus Parililos, this tooth increases the damage of all PERVASION abilities by 5%.

---

For the Earth Lords, and the SCULPTING skill:

A Gaze of the Cacharann (primordial_fury): 400 credits
    This gemstone increases the duration of TITAN by 5 seconds and reduces its cooldown period by 30%.

A Morsel of Bonemeal (unyielding_stone): 600 credits
    The remnants of Alntesh's victories, this morsel increases limb damage dealt by POWDERISE by 10%.

A Cracked Wheel (unending_avalanche): 350 credits
    This wheel increases the duration of rubble created by ROCKSLIDE by 50%.
  • *forsake earth+heartseed*
  • Why though? Calcify is the same concept as Heartseed, very similar in operation.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • If tailwind proc knocked target off balance briefly or something, I would be soooo happy 

• Atalkez said:
    Why though? Calcify is the same concept as Heartseed, very similar in operation.
    Heartseed looks cooler.
  • woooooooo, that smouldering ember. Gimme gimme gimmee gimmeee
  • A Morsel of Bonemeal (unyielding_stone): 600 credits
    The remnants of Alntesh's victories, this morsel increases limb damage dealt by POWDERISE by 10%.

So I bought this immediately, did some test, still breaks at 6, did a spar, doesn't change anything...

how does  it work?
  • Well, 16.6% x 1.1 = 18.26. 18.26% still needs 6 times to break.
  • Dochitha said:

So I bought this immediately, did some test, still breaks at 6, did a spar, doesn't change anything...

how does  it work?
    Makarios said this is intended as a tick extra limb damage for groups. So the intent is that you do a bit more limb damage, so that others can break where they normally wouldn't. Likely is intended to work in conjunction with something like rend, where the 2 of you would break in 1 less attack overall. 

Very niche artie, looks like.

• Atalkez said:
    Dochitha said:

how does  it work?
    Makarios said this is intended as a tick extra limb damage for groups. So the intent is that you do a bit more limb damage, so that others can break where they normally wouldn't. Likely is intended to work in conjunction with something like rend, where the 2 of you would break in 1 less attack overall. 

Man... Thanks for the info.
  • Kiet said:
    Well, 16.6% x 1.1 = 18.26. 18.26% still needs 6 times to break.
    Yup, did the math immediately and decided it was horse shit.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Atalkez said:
    Dochitha said:

how does  it work?

Currently without the arte:

3 rends and 2 powderise (unsculpted) = break. 2 rends and 3 powderise won't break.

With the arte:

3 rends and 2 powderise OR 2 rends and 3 powderise = break

Complete waste of credits.

• Xaden said:
    Kiet said:
    Well, 16.6% x 1.1 = 18.26. 18.26% still needs 6 times to break.
    Yup, did the math immediately and decided it was horse shit.
    So did literally everybody else, except Dochitha. It either needs to be changed to do something else (though I'm not sure what - a straight damage increase is pretty boring, and Earth Lord isn't built too much around damage kills anyway) or just removed so other people aren't fooled into wasting credits on it.
  • Could just make shave a hit off for max-sculpt.

If it doesn't break the class...

• DESSICATE:

1st-person:
    You reafirm your hold on the liquid that courses throughout the physical shell of Synbios, allowing
    yourself an indulgent moment as you raise a triumphant hand, forming it into a fist. Then, you pull.
    Synbios gives a violent convulsion, back arching and face contorting in horror. Every vein stands
    out stark against his skin, before finally with a ripping squelch every place where water gathers
    beneath the surface rips open. Water and other fluids stream from the thrashing wreck that is
    Synbios, his convulsions growing ever weaker until at last his desiccated husk drops, devoid of any
    remnants of water, to the ground.
    You have slain Synbios.

My POV:
    Veldrin raises a translucent hand to point at you, the rippling surface of his amorphous form
    growing abruptly still. Then, with calm finality, he closes his hand into a fist.
    A nauseating sense of wrongness consumes you as something shifts unnaturally beneath your skin. The
    nausea soon transitions to horrible pain as your veins begin to writhe and undulate, bulging
    grotesquely outwards. Bile claws its way up your throat, and even as your mouth is forced wide to
    allow your sustaining fluids egress your skin rips open, blood and fluids tearing their way clear of
    your body in a visceral shower.
    You have been slain by Veldrin.

FATALITY

• Reminds me of the senator in the first X-men that they attempt to mutate and he just turns into water. Grody. 

• Xaden said:
    Could just make shave a hit off for max-sculpt.

If it doesn't break the class...
    Would make it break in 2 hits at max shaping instead of 3. That’s a pretty big difference, so I doubt that will happen.

Throw a 10% damage bonus on it, and it’s okay imo.

• That has got to be one of, if not thee most, uncomfortable kill messages to read...
  • Asmodron said:
    That has got to be one of, if not thee most, uncomfortable kill messages to read...
    Yeah, I thought Dessicate would just rapidly dry me out.

• Synbios said:
    Asmodron said:
    That has got to be one of, if not thee most, uncomfortable kill messages to read...
    Yeah, I thought Dessicate would just rapidly dry me out.
    Hey man, all that fluid has to go somewhere, and Viola and Hipsana haven't played in ages.

• Trey said:
    Hey man, all that fluid has to go somewhere, and Viola and Hipsana haven't played in ages.
    Dammit Trey.

• I wish water lords could part their own waters ngl. 

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    Dunn said:
    I wish water lords could part their own waters ngl. 
    I wish water was actually useful enough in groups to make me question whether water needed parted or not.  An extra cure and hydra (lol let's trade 99.999% of my health for a few affs on a 30 minute cd that hit allies) vs prop, runes, and frozen ground.  Easy decision there. I really just need sceptre. 
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Maybe parting water is an affront to Water :bawling:
  • edited January 2018
    Krypton said:
    Maybe parting water is an affront to Water :bawling:
    Depends whose water you're parting. ;)
  • Bring Water Lord, remove boots, beckon countered.