Elemental Lords and their Skills

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Still waiting on any water lords to supply battlerage info for my tracker, it's the only one missing now... PM please :)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    PM'd! 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Shirszae said:
    PM'd! 
    I also need trigger lines, if possible :)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    You violently buffet a shaggy buffalo, battering him relentlessly.
    You have slain a shaggy buffalo, retrieving the corpse.

You have recovered balance on all limbs. (2.312s)

******************************************************************************
    **-->       You appear to have caused an untrapped error in Achaea       <--**
    **-->         Please do not execute this command again (for now)         <--**
    **-->                     "manifest buffet buffalo"                      <--**
    ******************************************************************************

I keep breaking buffet trying to kill buffalo :( I'm so sorry!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Why would you even subject yourself to the torture that is air elemental hunting? You poor girl, go hunt as a runie. :(
  • Go hunt with headbash...
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Penwize said:
    Why would you even subject yourself to the torture that is air elemental hunting? You poor girl, go hunt as a runie. :(
    You leap into the air and launch a flying kick at a shaggy buffalo.
    You connect!
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL hit!!!
    H:7233 (100%), M:7539 (99%), E:99%|99%:W e 87.4% [310]29% 0 -0- 0 -0- 
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (4.433s)
    H:7233 (100%), M:7558 (100%), E:100%|100%:W ex 87.4% [310]29% 0 -0- 0 -0- 
    A buffalo rams you with its massive head.
    Your shield completely absorbs the damage.
    H:7233 (100%), M:7558 (100%), E:100%|100%:W ex 87.4% [310]29% 0 -0- 0 -0- 
    You connect!
    H:7233 (100%), M:7558 (100%), E:99%|100%:W e 87.4% [310]26% 0 -0- 0 -0- 
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (4.305s)
    H:7233 (100%), M:7528 (99%), E:100%|100%:W ex 87.4% [310]26% 0 -0- 0 -0- 
    H:6909 (95%), M:7528 (99%), E:100%|100%:W ex 87.4% [310]26% 0 -0- 0 -0- (-324h, 4.5%) 
    You connect!
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    H:6909 (95%), M:7528 (99%), E:99%|100%:W e 87.4% [310]22% 0 -0- 0 -0- 
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (4.044s)
    H:7233 (100%), M:7558 (100%), E:100%|100%:W ex 87.4% [310]22% 0 -0- 0 -0- (+324h, 4.5%, +30m, 0
    .4%) 
    You connect!
    You have scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!
    H:7233 (100%), M:7558 (100%), E:99%|99%:W e 87.4% [310]13% 0 -0- 0 -0- 
    H:6952 (96%), M:7558 (100%), E:99%|99%:W e 87.4% [310]13% 0 -0- 0 -0- (-281h, 3.9%) 
    You have recovered balance on all limbs. (4.411s)
    H:6952 (96%), M:7543 (99%), E:100%|100%:W ex 87.4% [310]13% 0 -0- 0 -0- (-15m, 0.2%) 
    Target: 1464
    You connect!
    A small pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

I am determined to do this!
    I got some serious leg power going on as an elemental.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Still faster than what you'd kill them at with buffet.
  • So I know @Makarios said no artefacts will be forthcoming for having more than one Elemental Lord. So when is that artefact going to come out? You know you want to let me spend my monies on it.
  • Could we have an "Avatar" artefact where we can command all four elemental powers for 20k credits?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Could we have an "Avatar" artefact where we can command all four elemental powers for 20k credits?
    The power is yours!

• Honestly what I would like for water is the ability to travel to the different oceans or islands like earlier. I would be happy with the regen in water environments that Grooks get as well, but really need to discern or the abilities to make icewalls like Arcanor ability or freeze the ground in Kosuira in Spiritlore that shamans have. That would be kinda nice, unlikely but nice.
  • Maka said there are no plans in the foreseeable future to make it posssible to become more than 1 Elemental Lord.

However he did said they are considering introducing artifacts specifically for Elemental Lords.
  • edited December 2017
    Kyrra said:
    Penwize said:
    Why would you even subject yourself to the torture that is air elemental hunting? You poor girl, go hunt as a runie. :(

You connect!

I am determined to do this!
    I got some serious leg power going on as an elemental.
    All I can say is thankfully forsake air doesn't take long. Hate when I start attacking a mob and suddenly realize I'm newbie-buffeting.

I really enjoy air lord so far, only complaints are:

1) the bashing obviously. I'm not asking for 2h damage or l3 lash serpent speed. Just a little more buff in the buffet would be nice.

2) Shield tattoo, but I'm no ACC member and I know shield is an issue for most momentum classes. However even with other momentum classes I play, I feel like if I've built momentum up I can apply some pressure over the shield eventually. With Air lord I feel like if they shield its a full reset. I leave this one to the experts though.

3) I have 22 dex as air lord and it doesn't seem to be producing much benefit. The whole "made of air" thing lead me to expect to be hard to hit. I was thinking something like weaving but flavored for air lord? Seems like it would fit with the class.

4) Not a complaint but it's funny when you're on "clouds" and you can't use skills that require flying. I lol at this every time I try to do something and it says "You must be flying high above the ground in order to do that."  =)

Really fun class to play though. I'm sure they will all be subject to tweaks and balances.

• edited December 2017
    Pendant of Immortality (20000cr)
    If you're an Earth Lord, you can remain in Titan form indefinitely.
    If you're not, you die.

#BestArtefactIdea

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Zulah said:
    2) Shield tattoo, but I'm no ACC member and I know shield is an issue for most momentum classes. However even with other momentum classes I play, I feel like if I've built momentum up I can apply some pressure over the shield eventually. With Air lord I feel like if they shield its a full reset. I leave this one to the experts though.

Can confirm this has been discussed. Probably will see something here soonish.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • ANNOUNCE NEWS #4864                                     (01/02/2018 at 21:58)  
    From   : Makarios, the Meticulous
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: Elementary details
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just two Elemental Lord changes that may affect you:

- The shield you are able to wield is no longer dictated by your underlying class. The rules are the
    same as for Dragon (i.e. shield of absorption or Paincatcher).

- Your bashing damage modifier is no longer dictated by your underlying class. This is likely
    responsible for some of the wildly fluctuating bashing damage we've been seeing, and now that it is
    changed we will be able to make more informed bashing changes going forwards.

Enjoy!

Penned by My hand on the 1st of Glacian, in the year 760 AF.

• Spicy boi bashing still -awful-, do not touch :O
  • I did some number testing, and air elemental does slightly better than half the damage that broadsword SnB does, using Mindshell's numbers.  So ... it does slightly better than half the damage that the worst bashing class in the game does! Yay!
  • Penwize said:
    I did some number testing, and air elemental does slightly better than half the damage that broadsword SnB does, using Mindshell's numbers.  So ... it does slightly better than half the damage that the worst bashing class in the game does! Yay!

Is that damage or dps?

• Did a bit more testing, either something changed or I messed up my testing previously.  I was getting 9%/hit, am now getting 19%/hit, which is a pretty significant difference.

Still doesn't look very good overall, but that puts it at 19% at 2.2s, or 8.6%/s.  That's still below longsword SnB (which is 9.26%/s from Mindshell's numbers), but above broadsword SnB  (7.36%/s) at least. 

That still puts air elemental as the worst bashing class currently, although not quite so egregiously low!  If I just messed up my testing, sorry about that.  Not sure if that's it or if something changed since I tested last.  I had tested shortly after that announce post was made.
  • Isnt Mindshells numbers based of lvl 3 arties as well? So it might be better than forged just not artied
  • Idk but I do a lot more than that on mindshell's test case as an unartied (for bashing) serp. It's not very good even compared to unartied, but maybe that's the price air pays for utility.
  • edited January 2018
    I tested Earth, with my scale, artied at 2.2/s, removing L3 gauntlets it's at 2.03/s. 

If I remembered correctly, artied longsword S&B is about 2.2/s as well. Looks like most of them will hover around S&B level. 

My scale is hitting my charcoal hippogriff 10 times and average out the DPS. 
  • Since elemental Lords doesn't consume lessons and no class specific Artefacts yet, man can I suggest one for hunting improvement so I can stay on EL more! Really a hassle forsaking just to hunt more efficiently...
    Dochitha said:
    Since elemental Lords doesn't consume lessons and no class specific Artefacts yet, man can I suggest one for hunting improvement so I can stay on EL more! Really a hassle forsaking just to hunt more efficiently...
    I don't think you really understand the word 'hassle', it takes what, 5 seconds to prevail and 2 to forsake...

• Wait til you guys get all the Elemental Lord talisman pieces for Elder Elemental Lord!

i'm a rebel

• Klendathu said:
    Dochitha said:
    Since elemental Lords doesn't consume lessons and no class specific Artefacts yet, man can I suggest one for hunting improvement so I can stay on EL more! Really a hassle forsaking just to hunt more efficiently...
    I don't think you really understand the word 'hassle', it takes what, 5 seconds to prevail and 2 to forsake...
    You are half way hunting and get jumped and wanted to fight in Lord form... That's the use case.
  • Klendathu said:
    Dochitha said:
    I've snagged a few kills starting as air Lord then forsaking into shiduko the moment they touch shield. 
  • Forsake is balanceless anyway, what’s the problem?

You can legit forsake/class change in the same alias.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.