Artifact Pipes and Vials

It would be nice if we could transfer the vial and pipe artifact powers like other artifacts, of course this could only be transferred to other vials and pipes respectively. I think it would just be nice to be able to use those obscure and rare pipes and vials as artifacts if we choose, if of course we choose to pay the credit cost of this as we do with other artifacts currently. 

Comments

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited December 2017
    Can't you just appearance-customise an artie vial to match?
  • I guess, but I still have a thing for retaining the makers mark. It might just be a personal thing perhaps. 
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I added non-decay and resetting to an Ashura Sensei robe, retaining maker's mark. I couldn't then transfer artefact powers on to it as it didn't have my mark. I had to choose between keeping maker's mark and being able to transfer powers on to it.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • This would actually be cheaper than a customisation request if the vial or pipe in question had properties other than a description, like sip or smoke reactions (like the bubble pipe, for instance). I don't know why this would be a problem, but it's a thing to consider.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I customised six of my nine obfuscated vials just cause.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."