What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited December 2017
    Cooper said:
    Caelan said:
    Antonius said:
    You can't do reactions through the in-game CUSTOMISATION command, you need to e-mail customisations@achaea.com and you'll have to tell them that you want to use a figurine to pay.
    Thanks.  This was my first time using the IG process.  Always used to just email. Been meaning to customize my stuff... from now on I will just email.
    Just read the customization help file in game. It tells you how to do everything you've had problems with.
    I did, but it specifically mentions reactions including wield/unwield so.. 

And I don't remember anything in there about figurines so that is 2/3 of wjat I had questions about

• There's HELP CUSTOMISATION for basic rules of what can be done in general, and then there's HELP CUSTOMISATION REQUESTS for the ins and outs of using the in-game system.
  • Logged in last night for a bit while I was working on some other stuff. Came back to the client just in time to see myself get radianced. Oh hey, it's a raid. Came back after embracing, joined defense party, and we proceeded to kick the raiders out of the city at least six times over the course of the next hour. Was a good evening's fun :)

• Zbaco said:
    Logged in last night for a bit while I was working on some other stuff. Came back to the client just in time to see myself get radianced. Oh hey, it's a raid. Came back after embracing, joined defense party, and we proceeded to kick the raiders out of the city at least six times over the course of the next hour. Was a good evening's fun :)
    Glad you guys had as much fun as we did! That radiance was just a Merry Logomas from me :)
  • Puxi said:
    Zbaco said:
    Logged in last night for a bit while I was working on some other stuff. Came back to the client just in time to see myself get radianced. Oh hey, it's a raid. Came back after embracing, joined defense party, and we proceeded to kick the raiders out of the city at least six times over the course of the next hour. Was a good evening's fun :)
    Glad you guys had as much fun as we did! That radiance was just a Merry Logomas from me :)
    Hope you enjoyed the gift I gave you in return :D

• Mhaldor is always up for a good Gangbang :D
  • Puxi said:
    Mhaldor is always up for a good Gangbang :D
    Whyyyyyyyyyy.
    Phrasing q.q

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    'Sartan rolls His eyes' made me lol

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Aegoth said:
    Sartan, Lord of Evil says in Mhaldorian, "You would be wise to learn that nothing I give are to be
    considered "gifts"."
    That is badass.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Aegoth said:
    You are now wearing a silver Ring of Iniquity.
    As you slide the ring upon your finger, a thin razor along the interior surface slices away tissue.
    Rivulets of blood run down your hand as you push the ring firmly into place, seating it directly
    upon the bone.

I now have a new nightmare. Oh my god. Right up there with nightmares about random razor blades in parks and buses and door handles.

i'm a rebel

• Tesha said:
    Aegoth said:
    You are now wearing a silver Ring of Iniquity.
    As you slide the ring upon your finger, a thin razor along the interior surface slices away tissue.
    Rivulets of blood run down your hand as you push the ring firmly into place, seating it directly
    upon the bone.

I now have a new nightmare. Oh my god. Right up there with nightmares about random razor blades in parks and buses and door handles.
    Have you ever seen Saw with the needles?

• Doing this in Cyrene is a tonne of fun!

You entirely deplete the charge of an armoured charge tank, a rolling wave of cleansing flame reaching
    out from it to engulf all nearby.
    The flames engulf Aluine, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Liliana, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Elstan, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Aegeus, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Kayeil, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Dythan, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Dadeni, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Draqoom, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Kogan, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Glorissa, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Kelder, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Allene, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Taku, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Cadan, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Laedha, leaving her unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Shihai, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flames engulf Tarvius, leaving him unharmed and somehow greater than before.
    The flame engulfs you but does not burn; you feel your spirits soaring to ever greater heights as your
    strength becomes more.

Also trying to make the process from Announce to Glory less than 3 minutes. Next time gonna send portals to gather, and then at the end, send people to Cloud, so they can get back to where they were. This takes practice, but Cyrenians are good!
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Just buy everyone in Cyrene earrings -- we know you can afford it! :tongue:
  • Hint: it's not Khalas!
     <3 
  • Mathilda said:
    Hint: it's not Khalas!
    Oof. Right in the tenders.

• Image result for statue gif

• Your preparation is complete, and with a piercing cry you hurl an almighty blast of mental energy at
    Athalos. In your mind's eye you see him let out a shriek of agony, stifled speedily as his entire 
    body bursts into flames and disintegrates into smouldering ashes.

...soulcage?  

Went back to my ship, y'all can raid away!
  • Arkantos said:
    Your preparation is complete, and with a piercing cry you hurl an almighty blast of mental energy at
    Athalos. In your mind's eye you see him let out a shriek of agony, stifled speedily as his entire 
    body bursts into flames and disintegrates into smouldering ashes.

...soulcage?  

Went back to my ship, y'all can raid away!
    your QWC outnumbered our CWHO, we thought we'd get a 4v4 tussle or something... Chongo wasn't scared though, give him a medal.
  • Yeah, We have alot of people on, but I saw Chongo trying to defend. Alyxeri and Erikka were asking about forming a group. everyone else seems content to be wherever they are
  • For 2018 I wish people would stop counting non-coms when assessing raids. :D
     <3 
  • Mathilda said:
    For 2018 I wish people would stop counting non-coms when assessing raids. :D
    @Lyrin, @arkantos, @alyxeri, @miriew Mathilda calling you guys non coms. 
  • Mathilda said:
    To be fair we have enough to put up a semblance of defense, but at 8 in the morning after a night of parang and ponch de creme, I don't have it in me to corral people into doing something they don't want to
  • Yeah, we were looking for some 4v4 tussling, picked the most populous city at the time even though if everyone gathered we would easily be outnumbered.

But when people don't want to fight, they won't. Not the end of world!
  • edited December 2017
    Arkantos said:
    Mathilda said:
    To be fair we have enough to put up a semblance of defense, but at 8 in the morning after a night of parang and ponch de creme, I don't have it in me to corral people into doing something they don't want to
    No we didn't. We had enough logged in, sure. But like I said to Chongo, if you actually paid attention to ArmyTells at the time, we didn't actually have enough not-afk/wanting. There was you and Chongo, that was it. I definitely wasn't wanting to. Lyrien, Mercer, Ceff, Miriew were all afk/on ship. The rest were randoms who don't fight/aren't army/whatever.

Taryius said:
    Yeah, we were looking for some 4v4 tussling, picked the most populous city at the time even though if everyone gathered we would easily be outnumbered.

Numbers don't mean anything most of the time. I wish people would stop saying stuff like this. Assess who you are fighting, not how many you're fighting. Unless you're just gunning for how many scrubs you can get to feed you a tank.
  • Feed them to the elementalist guards :)
  • Alyxeri said:
    Arkantos said:
    Mathilda said:
    No we didn't. We had enough logged in, sure. But like I said to Chongo, if you actually paid attention to ArmyTells at the time, we didn't actually have enough not-afk/wanting. There was you and Chongo, that was it. I definitely wasn't wanting to. Lyrien, Mercer, Ceff, Miriew were all afk/on ship. The rest were randoms who don't fight/aren't army/whatever.

Taryius said:
    Yeah, we were looking for some 4v4 tussling, picked the most populous city at the time even though if everyone gathered we would easily be outnumbered.

Numbers don't mean anything most of the time. I wish people would stop saying stuff like this. Assess who you are fighting, not how many you're fighting. Unless you're just gunning for how many scrubs you can get to feed you a tank.
    Yes and no, numbers do matter if both parties are populated by even skilled members. Numbers mean even more the smaller the group is, one decent midbie makes a lot more difference at 2-3 defenders than they do at 10-11. You are correct, assess who you are fighting, but one of the many factors in that assessment is numbers. 

Eleusis had the most defenders around (That is people who I've seen defend), and assumed greatest chance to get people to defend.

Ashmond, Minifie, Athalos and Me aren't exactly the A-Team of raiders. We saw Arkantos, Alyxeri, Miriew, Torrent, Erikka, Mercer and few others smaller defenders.

We literally just tried to raid in hopes others wanted to too, they didn't, so we left. Thats how raids should go.