What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Jonathin said:

Text because I need it to post.
    You can just put a bunch of spaces after the pic.
  • Minifie said:
    Posted a revamped novice path, got some great feedback to fix and had a great discussion with our house tutor, really exciting times to be a Legate #recruitmentdrive.
    You're welcome.

• I got my first Ironbeard visit for Achaea. :)

The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.

"It's your lucky day, Devran!" Ironbeard the Magnanimous exclaims, proffering an iron-link giftbag.

Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a giftbag!

Thousands of tiny iron rings link together in a flawless pattern of sturdy metal to form the fabric of this heavy giftbag, rattling together at every movement with a noise like falling rain. Skilfully applied colour flows across the face of the bag's surface, forming the carefully rendered shape of a tall, square iron tower with windows and a door that open ominously into an interior concealed by shadow. A thin cord of some surprisingly strong, obscure material forms a drawstring for the bag, ornate little tassels adorning its ends.

It has 2 months of usefulness left.

It weighs about 22 pounds.

A heavy iron-link giftbag is holding:

"pocketbelt79746" a pocketbelt

It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 25.

A pocketbelt is holding:

23 red ink

18 purple ink

16 purple ink

47 blue ink

72 steel

33 blue ink

Inks are way more useful than herbs! Thanks Ironbeard!

• Saeva said:
    Minifie said:
    Posted a revamped novice path, got some great feedback to fix and had a great discussion with our house tutor, really exciting times to be a Legate #recruitmentdrive.
    You're welcome.
    I only shamelessly ripped off HALF of your stuff, don't get too excited there gurlfreeend! *zsnap*
  • edited December 2017
    Minifie said:
    Saeva said:
    Minifie said:
    You're welcome.
    I only shamelessly ripped off HALF of your stuff, don't get too excited there gurlfreeend! *zsnap*
    Okay, that’s one response. You’re welcome I on behalf of Taryius too.

You stepped into a team. You’ve been a most excellent asset. 

• Saeva said:
    Minifie said:
    Saeva said:
    Minifie said:
    You're welcome.
    Okay, that’s okay one response. You’re welcome I on behalf of Taryius too.
    Related image      
  • 44 figurines for customisation later, I think I'm done with stockings. . . . .

I don't even wear enough on Milabar to non-decay and reset everything and still have some left. . .   

Why no hard code redeem for these things :( I'd take my 2000c redeem please (50×40) I'll use the other four . .    

That's my day
  • Minifie said:
    Related image      
    I’m on my phone gdi

• Elisella said:
    70 quest completions before I even get the questline to get the Water faction pretty pretty princess gown.

But I have it now. I look fabulous.

Huge thanks to @Minifie, @Alrena, @Shirszae, and @Voc.
    Got murked by Elisella in the water realm.

Forgot what PK was like.

Forgot what shield tattoo does.

A bit excited now.

Remembered I could summon lightning.

Getting excited.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• That's not really murking, I'm terrible. I just have gravehands and a palace full of buddies to help me.

Besides, you haven't even fought Archoura yet. =)
  • Milabar said:
    44 figurines for customisation later, I think I'm done with stockings. . . . .

I don't even wear enough on Milabar to non-decay and reset everything and still have some left. . .   

Why no hard code redeem for these things :( I'd take my 2000c redeem please (50×40) I'll use the other four . .    

That's my day
    Thought the same thing with 19 I have from other things.  

Then decided to customize some things I DO have, after a player said it uses the figurines first when you CUSTOMIZE COMPLETE #.   It does not, still have 19 figurines :( ( ( ( 

• Caelan said:
    Milabar said:

That's my day

Then decided to customize some things I DO have, after a player said it uses the figurines first when you CUSTOMIZE COMPLETE #.   It does not, still have 19 figurines :( ( ( ( 
    CUSTOMISATION COMPLETE # WITH FIGURINE
  • Minifie said:
    Caelan said:
    Milabar said:

That's my day

CUSTOMISATION COMPLETE # WITH FIGURINE
    Meh.

• You can probably issue yourself / email support to get the figurines taken, and the credits refunded.
  • Alyxeri said:
    You can probably issue yourself / email support to get the figurines taken, and the credits refunded.

Well I could have sworn I also requested custom wield/unwield msgs but apparently not because it isn't doing them now.  So I will probably have to re-submit and do them too

• You can't do reactions through the in-game CUSTOMISATION command, you need to e-mail customisations@achaea.com and you'll have to tell them that you want to use a figurine to pay.
  • Antonius said:
    You can't do reactions through the in-game CUSTOMISATION command, you need to e-mail customisations@achaea.com and you'll have to tell them that you want to use a figurine to pay.
    Thanks.  This was my first time using the IG process.  Always used to just email. Been meaning to customize my stuff... from now on I will just email.

• Caelan said:
    Antonius said:
    You can't do reactions through the in-game CUSTOMISATION command, you need to e-mail customisations@achaea.com and you'll have to tell them that you want to use a figurine to pay.
    Thanks.  This was my first time using the IG process.  Always used to just email. Been meaning to customize my stuff... from now on I will just email.
    If you e-mail for things that can be accomplished through the in-game system (e.g. only a description customisation), you might be told to submit it through that. I've definitely been told to submit things using the CUSTOMISATION command when I've e-mailed in the past, though that was a few years ago so they may have changed their stance on that but I wouldn't expect so. It's likely a lot more work to do it in response to an e-mail than via the in-game system.

My general rule is e-mail for anything with reactions, customisations system for everything else.
  • Caelan said:
    Antonius said:
    Just read the customization help file in game. It tells you how to do everything you've had problems with.

• I coded a thing and it didn't immediately break everything! It only broke most things.

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Aralaya said:
    I coded a thing and it didn't immediately break everything! It only broke most things.
    Doomsday is upon us.