Experience boosts

Is there a comprehensive list of experience buffs around somewhere?

I have 5% from iron elite, 40% from profithyst, and a random 10% I have no idea what's from.

Comments

• Geralt said:
    Is there a comprehensive list of experience buffs around somewhere?

I have 5% from iron elite, 40% from profithyst, and a random 10% I have no idea what's from.
    Iron elite goes from 5%-25%
    Profithyst is 20%, 
    Life enhancement elixir is 10% 
    Targossas won the last CTF, which gives them the effigy for 10% bonus experience
    Being on an island also grants (I believe) 35% bonus experience as well (this could be higher or lower, but this seems about the area)
    100% bonus experience weekends and great hunts happen from time to time, which should be taken advantage of heavily!
    There are also promotional items, that range from 10% bonus experience (clowns) to 100% (glass orbs), but these items are definitely not too common.
  • How does one get to an island and are there bashing areas effective for 80+ solo hunting?
  • You're receiving the 10% experience from being Targossian while they have the Effigy of Victory.
    The only place I'm aware of it showing experience buffs is in DEFS, but you're right, it's very vague and doesn't show where the percents are coming from separately.

The Effigy of Victory is a statue that is traditionally bestowed upon the city-state that has won the most recent city vs city Capture the Flag game. For the city that holds the Effigy, its citizens level 10 and over receive a 10% experience bonus whenever they gain any experience.

• Geralt said:
    How does one get to an island and are there bashing areas effective for 80+ solo hunting?
    I didn't become flush with arties until the 90s, so in the 80s I circled manara, forestwatch, creville, darkenwood, aran'roid, rhodestrian, maim's maze. Also add in phereklos, dun (though a avoid any rooms of more than 2), dun jungle. If you can get someone to sail you to zanzibaar and clockwork they are excellent too.
  • Harae is surprisingly good bashing if you stock up on paralysis/stupidity cures for the wasps. You can easily get a few percent because nobody hunts there.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Minifie said:
    Profithyst is 20%, 
    Profithyst
    - Affinity for obsidian and platinum lodes.
    - Increases experience gain for 1 hour (40% increase).
    - Discovered by Proficy.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Minifie said:
    Profithyst is 20%, 
    Profithyst
    - Affinity for obsidian and platinum lodes.
    - Increases experience gain for 1 hour (40% increase).
    - Discovered by Proficy.
    Whoops, 3am for you.
  • Not all islands grant an xp boost.  Only outer islands do.  HELP OUTER ISLANDS lists them.
  • The islands that make up the Outer Islands are:
    Ageiro, Tuar, Tapoa, Karbaz, Clockwork Isle, the Ilyrean Isles, Prasset, Prin, Zaphar, and Zanzibaar.

Why have I never heard of this Island?

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Home of Kyrra’s best totems!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• That is Penwize personal island, I believe.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • How can one get to outer islands without the assistance of another player? Can I learn enough sailing somehow to get there myself and grind whenever I want?
  • Yes, technically, but you'll need a ship too. And it takes awhile to sail to outer islands.
  • Or, you can buy an orb and fly to some from the wilderness maps. Some are too far away, but others (Prin + some of the eastern islands) are easily accessible. 
  • Does the orb only have a limited use?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Does the orb only have a limited use?
    Yes, a certain number of rooms. If you run out over the sea you expire. So keep that in mind!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Sobriquet said:
    Does the orb only have a limited use?
    500 rooms. However, places like Prin only use 31 rooms to get there (and the same to get back, unless you suicide!)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Or you can shipreturn back to a ship parked on mainland.