New Race!

2»

Comments

• So close!
  • "Dat con! shaman/jester/apostates rejoice!"

I'd hoped that by now Jester would have been adjusted to make dexterity the optimal choice for them.
    Been dormant, but has dexterity's usefulness been buffed or changed for any class in the past 3 years or is it still the runt?
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • no.       
  • edited December 2017
    Depthswalkers get some benefit (other than dodging) from dex, that's the only dex-related thing I can think of from the past 3 years. It's not enough of an effect to actually spec dex though.
  • Tysandr said:
    Nicola said:
    As I teased at a few days ago (and now updated for recent events), we're at about 50% of the build release and maybe 35% of the development team effort live so far. Tomorrow is going to be pretty great!
    Americans. 

Reaction GIF sad despair Ariel The Little Mermaid

spread positivity
  • Sarapis said:
    Just to explain why the difference in style is so different between the two, when first coming up with the Tash'la years ago, I had a couple different artists work on them, with one doing the male and the other doing the female. I personally prefer the style of the male, but to each her own! Never thought we'd actually release Yggdrasil after the project initially fizzled, but super glad @Nicola, @Makarios, and @Ictinus got it out and did such an amazing job fleshing it out!

Also, one salient detail you might take away from these two is that female tusks point kind of down and inwards whereas male tusks point kind of outwards and upwards.

I cannot help but now wonder, Sarapis, what other races you have tucked away, waiting to be unveiled
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Male Sirens
  • not to take away from all the work you guys put in but this race boars me and but it is amazing how little cons it has, when is there going to be a rat race? not that I'm not enjoying the one going on right now
    spread positivity
  • @Vender No plans for a rat race at this time!
  • Sarapis said:
    On the 'races in our pocket' tip, I can show you a race we'll likely never offer
    Thank you, kind sir

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Omg what I want it so bad
    Is dope
  • That depthswalker ape is pretty terrifying.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Looks like the monster from a low budget B-movie.
    Huh. Neat.
  • War for the planet of the apes, Achaea version?
  • Ahmet said:
    Completely agreed.
  • Unrelated, but I found the Yggdrasil to be a very nice way of implementing 'space travel' without having to introduce spaceships. The fact that Yggdrasil seems to have no 'physical limit' makes introducing new planets(and by extension, new shiny areas) easier to implement.

• Ahmet said:

• edited December 2017
    I can finally RP as manbearpig if I use bear stance  =)

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]