Do-Repeat

Hey so everything was working this afternoon and tonight it decided to quit! Its been very frusterating
so Im using SVOF and I would like to use the F2 do reapet kill function but this keeps happening:

2514h, 2628m, 13000e, 13933w ex   19 %,   st canine
Your target is now: Canine (a denizen)
2514h, 2628m, 13000e, 13939w ex   19 %, canine  100%
(svof): Do-Repeat enabled; will repeat kill nil forever.
kill nil
[NOTE]: Depending on your class, abilities, and weapons, using the KILL command may be less
efficient than manually choosing your abilities.
You detect nothing here by that name.
2514h, 2628m, 13000e, 13939w ex   19 %, canine  100%
(svof): Do-Repeat disabled.

What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Ive tried Uninstalling SVOF reinstalling it, Changing the profile to an earlier date. I dont know what to do next

• Looks like it's targeting 'nil'. double check that your target alias is setting target properly.

• Solnir said:

Looks like it's targeting 'nil'. double check that your target alias is setting target properly.

Ok so I have a customprompt on:

vconfig customprompt ^1@healthh, ^2@manam, ^5@endurancee, ^4@willpowerw ^y@eqbal @defs ^c@%xp %, ^gametarget@gametarget ^gametarget@gametargethp

so that will show the game target so I do 
    ST CANINE and hit f2 and it says Im sorry I cant see that being here.

It should work because the game is seeing me target the canine. any ideas?
  • Trying doing like.
    SETALIAS huntAtk kill &tar
    Then in your F2 thing, just make the dorepeat send 'huntAtk' instead of 'kill target'

ST <target> is not the same as setting a client-side target.
  • If you use ST, you should modify your F2 macro to not send a target with it. Instead just have it do "kill"
  • "Config killwarning off" if you're gonna use the kill command (I do for most classes)