The ongoing Yggdrasil event

Comments

• Those high health's are madness, I am level 99, with level 2 Belt and level 2 Bracelet and still can only push roughly 5.4k.
  • edited December 2017
    Sorry my phone spazzed out last night, fixed though :)

It seemed to have queued to post it each time I tried last night.  Again apologize, and I only have level 2 stuff, I think

@Makarios if you could delete the repeat posts, much thanks :)  - Rhivona: Done
  • Well I feel tanky now, thanks guys!
    Level 95, just over 6k health with lvl 2 belt.
  • Admin: Is it possible to make HELP ELEMENTAL LORDS match for singular, also? HELP ELEMENTAL LORD? And possibly put the skillset name with each element, like:

A Water Lord's base statistics are:
    Strength    : 16    Dexterity   : 15
    Constitution: 17    Intelligence: 17

They:
    - Have a level 2 resistance to magic damage.
    - Have a level 2 resistance to blunt damage.
    - Have a level 3 resistance to cold damage.
    - Will never be moved by the pull of water currents.
    - Can walk on water.
    - Can breathe underwater.
    - Have access to the Pervasion skillset.

• Skillset added now, thank you special admin!
  • edited December 2017
    That fire quest chain...was everything I imagined it would be. Kkractle's personality was spot on (also unveiled some pretty suprising things about him). Good lord was that fun. Thank you Ictinus for being right there in the wing to fix any bug that appeared.

For those that would like to see the Fire Lord description, I'll put it in spoilers.

He is an incandescent Elemental Lord, and is cloaked in the blinding mantle of Kkractle. Lashing
    tendrils of tireless flame surge about and around a towering, humanoid shape approaching roughly
    nine feet high, great gouts of primal conflagration wrapped about its limbs in a twisting wreathe of
    scathing fury. Two white-hot motes crown the figure's scalding countenance where the eyes would
    ordinarily lay, gazing out upon the world with a seemingly endless hunger flaring within their
    incandescence. Firebrands and embers propel themselves screaming from his torrid veil in fits,
    ravenously gnawing at the surroundings for any hint of fuel.

Also

(Hashan): Twilight says, "Yes, it does appear that many of you have sworn oaths to Kkractle. A
    curious thing indeed."

Please dont take my shiny away T.T

• Twilight does have darkfire as a tool! InB4 Darkwalker Earth Lords get a unique desc ^^
     <3 
  • How do you know it's a bug at all? Man I am a quest idiot... if I get stuck I wouldn't know why.
  • Hey, I am learning more patience from the Water faction then I ever had. I will achieve the almost impossible goal of Water Elemental Lord. @Nicola has anyone gotten Elemental Lord of Water yet?
  • Dochitha said:
    How do you know it's a bug at all? Man I am a quest idiot... if I get stuck I wouldn't know why.
    Usually when you exhaust almost all possibilities, BUG it and one of those options was correct. This is pretty much what Ictinus and I spent hours doing, letting me exhaust pools and tell him what I did then if I was right with no result he'd check and tell me something on the list was correct. Was excellent for not just giving answers but all it takes is missing one syntax and you can easily be left with a bugged quest AND no way to report it, but smalle price for not getting EZ answers.
  • Dochitha said:
    How do you know it's a bug at all? Man I am a quest idiot... if I get stuck I wouldn't know why.
    It doesn't hurt to drop a BUG report if something seems wrong - I'm happy to take a look and confirm if something is working as intended (or investigate and fix if there's an actual issue, per what Minifie says above). In these early stages a lot of user error mixes up with actual issues and things can get buried - reporting problems is very helpful! :)
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • @Ictinus thanks for fixing my messup! USER ERROR!
  • Kriex said:
    @Ictinus thanks for fixing my messup! USER ERROR!
    It happens, and we do try to work around the possibility of error so you can't land yourself in impossible situations. That's why reporting is crucial!
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • I too ruined a quest line and was saved.  Praise the godmins!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited December 2017
    omg after hours I'm finally an ele boy and it's so cool I love it.

thank you @Krypton @Krysanth @Zackery for keeping me company and puzzling with me

also thanks to @Dunn even though that was some vague ass shit it helped
  • Syntax:
    TERRAN PASTE <target>

Works on/against:
    Adventurers

Details:
    When either flying or in the trees, you may launch yourself down at one who walks upon the ground, crushing them beneath your weight. This incurs a stun and non trivial damage, and will additionally break limbs if your target is already prone.

Can...can it be? We can finally be...

WRASSLERS?!

• It's the Peoples Elbow, and any effort to say otherwise is invalid.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    It's the Peoples Elbow, and any effort to say otherwise is invalid.
    Well, obviously that's the Titan version(doesn't require trees/flying when Pasting someone).

• If you are on the earth quest and your scorpent disappeared. Submit a bug report. I did and the turn around was like 3 seconds. It was faster than Jimmy Johns Subs.
  • Leviticus said:
    If you are on the earth quest and your scorpent disappeared. Submit a bug report. I did and the turn around was like 3 seconds. It was faster than Jimmy Johns Subs.
    Mine was around less than 5 mins. Excellent work, team!

• My bones disappeared...
  • @Dochitha You can go back into the place where you're supposed to get them now! ;););)
     <3 
  • Keorin said:
    A day late on this, but:

A great roar of triumph echoes across the landscape of the Fire Plane as Keorin is bestowed a tithe of Kkractle's power.

The fire quests were awesome, and especially as someone who's never gotten dragon across all my characters in this game, being able to get a form like this is really really cool.

A huge thanks to @Gror, @Dochitha, @Rilinstra and @Shirszae, for being willing to help my mid-80's ass through some of the tough bits.

And even more thanks for @Minifie, @Taryius, and @Aegoth, who were the best quest buddies someone could ask for. Getting to do something like this in a group was especially cool, given how rare proper party quests are in this game. I think my one real regret for the whole thing is that there couldn't be a group honors for a group first (Though Minifie more then earned the real first, and it was awesome of her to be willing to share the glory all the same).

And of course thanks to @Ictinus, and the rest of the admin team, for putting this all together and fixing stuff all the way through.
    As soon as Ictinus said we could complete it together, I had no other choice personally. I feel bad it took that much longer, but seeing 4 ascensions at once was completely worth it. I also battled pretty hard with wanting first too, I didn't deserve it more than anyone else on the list TBF.
  • Not to overthink it too much but since I have tanky arties and +2str, earth just naturally seems like what I should pick to get the best value on my artefacts. Has any testing been done to show how much that really matters? Obviously the tanking artefacts will work well with each, but since I've invested in a strength path it's holding me back from picking just yet. 
  • I bugged the Water quest involving being able to freely move a huge guardsmen stack around.

I can't guarantee that you Water haters will be able to make it past them in the palace, but you can feel better knowing that random jerks won't be able to drag comically large guard stacks into you while you're trying to do something on there.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Doesn't every Plane have that quest?
  • Farrah said:
    I doubt it matters at all. Earth isn't even really a "damage" class. I'd personally choose based on what you want to play, or which RP you like the most.

Earth - limb breaks into instas; RP is very focused on sanctity of life/protection
    Fire - damage momentum; RP is strength/military discipline
    Water - locks and aff insta; RP is aristocratic, peasants and nobles
    Air - aff insta; RP is backstabbing bureaucrats who will do anything for power

That information is very useful, thank you!
  • Krypton said:
    Doesn't every Plane have that quest?
    I managed to do the same thing with mine, so probably.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."