Yggdrasil Talismans

Wicked claws gleam dangerously upon the tips of the six massive paws of this brutish squargon,
descendant of Ratatosk's brood. A dappled coat of silver and grey casts him in a pale, almost aging
light belied by the razor-sharp glint in the depths of his onyx orbs, snarling lips peeled back to
reveal monstrous, protruding canines reaching down past his lower jaw. A thick, muscled tail sweeps
across the ground behind him, occasionally thumping home with jarring force.
A bulky squargon is quite powerful.
He has 0% health remaining.
He weighs about 772 pounds.
A collar of Lupus encircles his neck.
A badge of returning has been attached to him.
He is mountable as a legendary steed.
He is loyal to Zulah.
A bulky squargon is holding:
Nothing.
It will reset to you

A monstrous rat-like creature squats here upon his six muscled limbs.

A building roar echoes from a brutish squargon as it storms in towards you, vicious hunger in its eyes.

Comments

• Damn I want it.
  • To answer a question; he comes with the collar and badge of returning. I didn't put them on.
  • Will these be put in the gold/plat stockings? Like the new caches. Or will the ones already hung be just elemental talisman pieces @Nicola
  • I don't mean to be a grinch (OR KRAMPUS!), and I know that Achaea is profit-driven...But am I the only one who's screaming this in my head? :frown:

• Don't worry, next year we'll have talismans drops to make health vials.

Extra content is great, but I've said from the start that talismans were not good for the game outside of income generation. Which is a catch 22 because without that we'd have no game.

Given the HUGE number of artefacts and talismans available in the game i would love to see new characters not have to pay for class skills. Embrace class = auto tri transcendant, there is already a massive pay wall so i don' understand why we can't have Character basics as the norm. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Don't worry, next year we'll have talismans drops to make health vials.

Extra content is great, but I've said from the start that talismans were not good for the game outside of income generation. Which is a catch 22 because without that we'd have no game.

Given the HUGE number of artefacts and talismans available in the game i would love to see new characters not have to pay for class skills. Embrace class = auto tri transcendant, there is already a massive pay wall so i don' understand why we can't have Character basics as the norm. 
    I agree - give me free tri-trans!
  • At least you can bash for these instead of them being gated behind RL cash walls.
  • You can bash for absolutely anything in the game if you try hard enough.

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    You can bash for absolutely anything in the game if you try hard enough.

For everything else, there is MindshellCard™
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Xaden said:

Congratulations on your new job at EA

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Xaden said:

I just spent 2.5 RL months bashing / ship-trading up a Veil. I'm not just throwing it out there to dismiss people's very valid issues with the p2w nature of the game. If you don't have the RL cash (which I sure as fuck don't), you can substitute it for time spent grinding. 
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Sobriquet said:
    Xaden said:

I just spent 2.5 RL months bashing / ship-trading up a Veil. I'm not just throwing it out there to dismiss people's very valid issues with the p2w nature of the game. If you don't have the RL cash (which I sure as fuck don't), you can substitute it for time spent grinding. 
    Some of the richest people I know in the game have barely spent a dime on it. They are simply innovative and great at business. It is indeed possible
  • Hey I have an idea! Talisman or set that speeds up elementalforming. ;););)
     <3 
  • It would be known as the Elemental set, and you need to complete one talisman per element!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Torinn said:
    It would be known as the Elemental set, and you need to complete one talisman per element!
    Oh there's a bonus item for the elemental set?

• Dochitha said:
    Torinn said:
    It would be known as the Elemental set, and you need to complete one talisman per element!
    Oh there's a bonus item for the elemental set?

No, stuff finishing another shackle/brooch/firependant (and aqueous sceptre if you have one!) for a bonus. It's just Races/dragon/Blackwave/Death AFAIK.
  • Antonius said:
    Marks set has a reward for completion.
    *sigh* now to start marks so I can have that one too...
  • Antonius said:
    Marks set has a reward for completion.
    Since when? And what is it?

• ANNOUNCE NEWS #4665                                     (11/01/2016 at 00:05) 
    From   : Nicola
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: November in Achaea!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talisman piece caches are back in the globes again, this month you'll be able to OPEN CACHE FOR
    HISTORICAL or OPEN CACHE FOR MARKS to find pieces from the Marks and Historical talisman sets and,
    in addition, each of these sets now has a collection reward!

(If you have previously collected one of the consumable Marks talismans, like the bowstring, it
    should retroactively apply to your collection. If it does not, ISSUE ME and we'll chase it down.)

When you own all the talismans in the Marks set you'll be awarded with a bone shrike's feather. This
    item lets you mark your player prey for death and then displays their corpse for over a month,
    letting all the world know of your combat prowess.

Simply MARK <target> FOR DEATH prior to beginning your assault and when you have successfully
    slaughtered your foe, if you care naught for bragging rights, you can PLUCK FEATHER FROM CORPSE to
    remove it and gain extra experience!

The shrike's feather display will not override kill methods that destroy or otherwise utilise a
    corpse (see Aurification, Vivisection, and Heartseed). Pinioned corpses will not be able to have
    hearts drawn from them or soulspears fashioned.