Achaean Raves

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Dislike cos jealous. Like cos it's @Kyrra. So conflicted :|

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Got my own harness now, yay!

Mini-rant: You cannot wear a stratospheric harness.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Cut down on the pies I think mate 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Klendathu said:

Jealous yet excited for you... now I’m conflicted!
  • Dairon said:
    Klendathu said:

Jealous yet excited for you... now I’m conflicted!
    I've got another one for sale with your name on it :D
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    At dragon level, that 2% is an 8% dps increase. Going from no pendant to level 2 is a 17% dps increase. None to lvl 3 is a 27% dps increase.
    Huh. Neat.
  • I upgraded my pendant to a 3 after I got Dragon, felt amazing. The WSC's have saved my arse too many times to count 

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I upgraded pre-dragon and it was still wonderful.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I'm at around 14 months into Achaea, and while my adventurer kills pale in comparison (566), my denizen kills at 126924 is both exhilarating and alarming at the same time.
     <3 
  • Mathilda said:
    I'm at around 14 months into Achaea, and while my adventurer kills pale in comparison (566), my denizen kills at 126924 is both exhilarating and alarming at the same time.
    You still have more adventurer kills than me. 
  • Mathilda said:
    I'm at around 14 months into Achaea, and while my adventurer kills pale in comparison (566), my denizen kills at 126924 is both exhilarating and alarming at the same time.
    Erm. I'm 14yrs in and have less kills than you

Sobriquet said:
    Mathilda said:
    Erm. I'm 14yrs in and have less kills than you

Erm, in 14 years I have less than you!

• You guys need to work on your denizen slaying :open_mouth:
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited December 2017
    Wanting to rave not only for all the incredible work that has been put into this event and releases but also the denizen interactions, specially the ones with Uacyll and Asahana, whoever humoured me and animated them when Shirsz was trying to find a way to make amends with Water and spoke to them is definitely awesome <3

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• It all looks great so far. I just wish I could see all four sides of it. Curiosity! :(
  • Farrah said:
    It all looks great so far. I just wish I could see all four sides of it. Curiosity! :(
    Achaea's not going anywhere anytime soon, checking out all four factions sounds like a fun way to spend 2018!
    Truefavour + Strongfavour so tanky

• (Classleads): classlead #100 has been Finalised by the administration.

• i am just now exploring the new planes and I am loving the flavor of Radak's Hold and Alcazar. Alcazar reminds me of the Dragon Palace in a story called Ursashima Taro.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urashima_Tarō

Rave to the builder, yo.
    spread positivity
  • To add to the above: Thanks @Zulah and @Penwize for the immense help so far, been a while since I've actually sat down to figure quests out. It's painful how obvious some of the syntax are for the quests, yet make you wanna slam your head into a wall at the same time.

Also getting to fight alongside Zulah and Klendathu were fun, removing filthy foreigners from the Coterie! Sorry if it wasn't particularly fun for you @Mathilda / @Vender, but thanks for being good sports and not being dicks. :) Sorry about MVP Siarde unphasing you right into us. :3
  • stupid me kept trying to get into the air plane to kill elementals for my reputation grind when i could have been doing it at the tree. nonetheless even though i took heavy losses the elemental warfare was a nice break from being a peasant
    spread positivity
  • These Alcazar guards make me feel Cyrenian. It's fun.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited December 2017
    Hahah. @Dunn earlier said it was a place very fitting for a Cyrenian, too  :p I really enjoy the odd groupings, though. Mhaldorian+Cyrenain+Eleusian+Hashani defending the Alcazar.

And of course, the Guards <3

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Rave to @Ictinus for fixing the quests I somehow managed to break >.<

Minor rave to @Ryldagh for killing the Amaryk just as I went to talk to them :lol:

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates