Quick Questions

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Taryius said:
    Is it possible to pay for cheap reaction customisations (25-50cr) with Ice figurines?

Has anyone ever done this, or does it have to be bound credits since it doesn't go through the customise command?
    Worth emailing customisations@achaea.com and asking

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Pretty sure somebody has already posted about that. I think the answer was no.
  • You can pay for reactions with figurines. I just asked them like 3 days ago about some wield/unwield reactions and they said i could pay with the figurines
  • Figurines are 50cr off of a customisation request. Reactions are a customisation.

• edited December 2017
    I assumed this was pet reactions, I wasn't aware you could customise anything else such as weapon wielding.

Edit - Ignore that, just found it in the help file!

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • In my email i specifically asked about a pet reaction to a wield/unwield of my staff. And they said i could use the figurines. So i am assuiming its both pet/item
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Hard to say what the policy is until your pet reaction is actually finalised and the payment is collected. Issue/e-mail responses are not always clear.

Pet reactions are technically "add-ons" and not "customisations".
  • @Nicola Any clarification on the use of figurines for pet reactions?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • What is the recommended crew for a sea strider? Looking for a spread breakdown between crewmates, shipmates, and swashbucklers. With seamonsters as an eventual end goal.
    edited December 2017
    HELP SHIPTYPES for crewmates.
    HELP SHIPMATES for shipmates.

Any high-activity Seastrider is probably going to want to run the max 60crew/40ship, especially for monster hunting.

There is no "recommended" # of swashbucklers; they reduce how much you can lose to plunder, and defend against people who should not be aboard your ship, if such things are a potential concern. A Seastrider can have 6 swashies max.
  • If I have an L1 bow with the shooting addon and I upgrade it to an L2 bow, do I need to pay full cost for L2 shooting or just the difference between L1 shooting and L2 shooting?
    You pay the difference between L2 shooting (800cr) and L1 shooting (350cr). I.e., you pay 450cr.
  • Unless you have the crossbow talisman, in which case for some inexplicable reason they will not allow you to pay to upgrade it.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Crossbow is a crossbow!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Trey said:
    Unless you have the crossbow talisman, in which case for some inexplicable reason they will not allow you to pay to upgrade it.
    Must be an IRE-wide decision. 
  • Kyrra said:
    Crossbow is a crossbow!
    The crossbow is functionally identical to a level 1 artefact bow with shooting. If it were a situation where it was slower and hard hitting like it is now, I could understand, but being that it's only a cosmetic difference it doesn't make sense. Like, I would even accept (and suspect this is the case) that it would be a pain in the ass code-wise and they don't want to touch it just to please the single-digit owner count, but I don't think it was ever given a reason -why-, which is the bothersome part.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I probably would have tried to complete it if I could have upgraded it.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • When does Makesh usually get his Logosmas stock in?
  • Makesh always gets his holiday stock in 10 RL days before the due date.
    That's 21st October for Mayaween and 15th December for Logosmas.
  • Can 2 figurines be used on a single item to make it non=decay/resetting?
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

Ismay said:
    Can 2 figurines be used on a single item to make it non=decay/resetting?
    Yes, but only resetting to the individual who owns the figurine, so you can't 'sell' the resetting part

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Not through the system. If you did it through the customs command you can only use one figurine and have to send two seperate customisations.

As for emailing, no idea but it may be held to the same restrictions.

As a note, I can confirm 100%  can be used om reaction customs that are emailed in. The figurine will be taken out of inventory on completion.

Also thanks whoever helped me do my reaction custom <3 Extremely quick and helpful!
  • Ismay said:
    Can 2 figurines be used on a single item to make it non=decay/resetting?
    I did this for most of my rare items. I had to wait a while for the non-decay to be processed AND deleted from the system before requesting the resetting. It takes a while. 
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Figurines can be used to make something non decay and resetting for other people. You have to do the nondecay part through the custom system while retaining the mark and then use email to do the resetting for someone else or if you want it to reset to a particular spot.

Be warned though, the turnaround on emails is a bit slower than through the ig customise system.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Is Ironbeard visiting yet or after the next serenade?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Visited some people already
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Kyrra said:
    @Kyrra he's showed up a couple times already.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Ahmet said:
    Kyrra said:
    No visit within 6-7 hours of being logged in. This blows.

• Kyrra said:
    Ahmet said:
    Kyrra said:
    You can have my 1157 gold sovereigns.
    Kyrra said:
    Ahmet said:
    Kyrra said:
    We got a @Vastar. Don't be so greedy! :D