Creation's Music Mix Station

yo this thread for posting your favorite mixes

here is the latest of my mixes, called Aeonics. it has a little bit of everything as my tastes are eclectic and my mixes are adhd: from synthwave to vaporwave, from footwerk to 90s hip hop. hope you enjoy.

as for stuff i love listening to, here is a mix from one of my favorite dj/artists ikonika 

spread positivity

Comments

• upgraded soundcloud so now you can listen to Terminus and Catpaw Cafe Mixes as well!

spread positivity
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

• Kresslack said:

Actually digging this.

• I've been listening to this mix from 2002 by Miss Kittin - Berlin is Burning. Couldn't find it on her own Soundcloud so this is someone else's upload. Electroclash has a special place in my heart: Felix da Housecat, Peaches, Fischerspooner, Digitalism, Goldfrapp, Ladytron, and the music they were putting out around 2000. The artists are still around but their sound has moved on in different directions. The genre apparently self-immolated in the face of encroaching exploitation by c a p i t a l i s m, which is noble, if frustrating.

What else? BBC Radio 1's Essential Mixes. Daft Punk's and Justice's are all good, and there are plenty of others. It's interesting how uninterested Justice are in returning to their original sound from Cross, the album that won (earned) them so many fans.

Here is also a random synthwave/darkwave mix I enjoyed. I am yet to tire of synthwave.

• new mix inspired by recent achaea events for your bumpin enjoyment

spread positivity
  • new footwork mix using new roland dj-202 dj pc controller

spread positivity