Simple Ideas

Comments

• Jonathin said:
    If someone has a bounty and you continue to add bounties because of stuff while the bounty was still  on the board, you are the worst kind of person.

Get your city to start taking the bounties or stop being a prick. Simple as that.
    If you don't want to get bountied multiple times, don't keep doing bounty worthy shit imo.
  • Nazihk said:
    Jonathin said:
    If someone has a bounty and you continue to add bounties because of stuff while the bounty was still  on the board, you are the worst kind of person.

Get your city to start taking the bounties or stop being a prick. Simple as that.
    If you don't want to get bountied multiple times, don't keep doing bounty worthy shit imo.
    If multiple bounties are the expectation, why can't we have multiple bounties at the same time?
  • Austere said:
    Nazihk said:
    Jonathin said:

If multiple bounties are the expectation, why can't we have multiple bounties at the same time?
    Bounty counting is the kid who keeps score at uno to make sure you know who got second and third and fourth... 

no one likes that mofo.
  • edited December 2017
    @Makarios : Curious an your specific thoughts about the "Only one bounty at a time, but having consecutive bounties issued for crimes committed while bountied".

I would rather get it from the designers mouth than see all these assumptions being made.
  • Can't you just increase the bounty prize for the person if they are already on the board? If Lord Awesome Puxi, The Wet Noodle of Mhaldor is up on the Targossas bounty board with a 2cr reward and he comes in and insta kills everyone with his aewsomeness, wouldn't you just raise the reward to like 5cr?
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    The reason I say it's stupid to queue bounties is because it shouldn't be my problem if your citizens don't want to take the bounties. If someone finally takes it after 50 years, it's stupid to add another for something that happened 49 years ago.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Could we perhaps have the option at Mydoin for him to ERASE a Journal, and thus fundamentally resetting it to new? This would make it easier to reuse an old journal without having to go through each page to delete what's written. Additionally, could the Erase option also remove whatever effects are on journal, such as sealing? Basically a full on restart. I dont mind the price.

Naturally you would have to be the owner of said journal.

Thank you
  • can we make clans cross planes? there's no easy to way to tell who is going to hear what you say or not.
    spread positivity
  • Vender said:
    can we make clans cross planes? there's no easy to way to tell who is going to hear what you say or not.
    If not, can we make our novice clans (especially Mhaldor's) cross realms? It's starting to become a real nightmare to drop everything, leave the tree, talk to them in clan, and then I have to basically tell them "tell me every question you have, all of the time if you speak over CLT". keeping the OOC clans plane based I can deal with, but CLI is WAY too important as HoN to not have, since we don't let slaves speak on CT (and I'd hate to give up city flavour for it).
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Minifie said:
    Vender said:
    can we make clans cross planes? there's no easy to way to tell who is going to hear what you say or not.
    If not, can we make our novice clans (especially Mhaldor's) cross realms? It's starting to become a real nightmare to drop everything, leave the tree, talk to them in clan, and then I have to basically tell them "tell me every question you have, all of the time if you speak over CLT". keeping the OOC clans plane based I can deal with, but CLI is WAY too important as HoN to not have, since we don't let slaves speak on CT (and I'd hate to give up city flavour for it).
    Suffer in the suffering.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Party would go a long way at least. Have to be able to invite from any of the planes though (barring Annwyn), I’d say.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • CONFIG CROSSPLANE ON/OFF

People that want to keep it off for the RP feels can and the people that want the game to not feel so small can leave it on. Annwyn not effected by this.
  • Add credit transactions (player purchases, bounty disbursements, etc) to REVLOG.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I really wish I had access to REVLOG with the Chancellery. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Currently when you quit a class you haven't embraced, you get around 98%~ of your lessons back.

There's honestly no reason I can think of why not to just make it a straight 100%. Obviously, it's not a lot more, but the mechanic seems a relic of a bygone era. No reason to hang onto it at this point.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Currently when you quit a class you haven't embraced, you get around 98%~ of your lessons back.

There's honestly no reason I can think of why not to just make it a straight 100%. Obviously, it's not a lot more, but the mechanic seems a relic of a bygone era. No reason to hang onto it at this point.
    Yes! Also considering how hard it is for F2P players to get lessons ... I even recreated my character several times when I realised a class didn't suit me and wanted to change, yet didn't want lessons to go to waste.

Also: DEPOSIT ALL GOLD would be a nice addition.
  • Would be pretty nice if we could ENEMY <city> to enemy everybody in said city.
  • Put bounty gold in your bank like cfs profits!

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • a 'price per unit' thing for shop owners, so instead of having a ton of groups in your shop inventory you just list one per item type and sell those individually instead of grouped (like denizen shop inventories).

and have CONFIG CREDITPROCEEDS work for all incomes. If you don't want sales from credits going to the bank, odds are you don't want anything else going to the bank automatically either

• Pleeeease this.  And maybe the ability to have the original writer of a journal copied to the new one when the copy is made so you don't have to title it like "Tenets of the Bloodsworn by Silas" while looking at the book says it's done by "Torinn"
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Just give me the option to reset a journal completely (if you own it). Removing title, information and any added effects like sealing. It would basically be a full reboot. I have 3 journals that need this...
  • My journal is my AFK machine.
  • A trait, minor or major, that allows learning 2 language lessons a IC month, but not from the same tutor. 
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Can we expand furniture placement in the city to shop owners? I hate that I have to inconvenience people to have furniture put down or dismantled. :/

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Is there a reason clans can't have projects? Sometimes I don't want things in scrolls...
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Would be nice if fixed bugs weren't included in LISTBUGS by default. I have an ever growing list, and it gets harder to figure out what still hasn't been fixed.
  • Atalkez said:
    As I said, I don’t recall anything that states you can’t keep track of offenses and bounty as appropriate.

You're right it is. Proficy gets away with it nearly every day, Mark system works with it, why would bounties be any different when it’s coming from an actual city to begin with?
    Still waiting for the day you stop using me as a reference for things you cant/dont undersrand.

I dont "get away" with anything. I act accordingly to situations..... not trying to start one of your bickering back and forth sessions, but if you cant make a point without using the "well he did it, so i should too" approach, maybe you should rethink your overall views.