Memorable quotes

Comments

• You guys are all on the naughty list.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/ZATlcQ9N

And he's apparently combined some things before anyone recommends combining. :lol:
  • Kogan said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/ZATlcQ9N

And he's apparently combined some things before anyone recommends combining. :lol:
    That’s how he hunts so fast! I wouldn’t have thought you could stack 6+ crit pendants :)
  • a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat, a luxurious black top hat

How many heads does this guy have?!

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena

• edited December 2017
    No you can't stack pendants. I just haven't traded them in. I hope we can combine multiple tophats into a giant tophat. 
  • Wicella said:
    You begin to streak down out of the sky, talons poised and ready for Djenn.

The wind catches you and blows you tumbling south.
    You swoop down on a group of 1825 burdock roots below, who kicks and screams in resistance as your firm talons grasp it and lift it swiftly with you up into the skies.

Jackpot! :D
    LOL.  The rare burdock root! Nice catch :D

• Wait, burdock is rare?
  • Dairon said:
    Wait, burdock is rare?
    rareLY USED.
  • Minifie said:
    Dairon said:
    Wait, burdock is rare?
    rareLY USED.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    WTF is this

The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a 
    Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile 
    about himself as he arrives.
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous hiccups and says, "Special people like Achilles deserve something 
    especially special on special days."
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a giftbag!

p giftbag
    Thousands of tiny iron rings link together in a flawless pattern of sturdy metal to form the fabric 
    of this heavy giftbag, rattling together at every movement with a noise like falling rain. Skilfully 
    applied colour flows across the face of the bag's surface, forming the carefully rendered shape of a 
    tall, square iron tower with windows and a door that open ominously into an interior concealed by 
    shadow. A thin cord of some surprisingly strong, obscure material forms a drawstring for the bag, 
    ornate little tassels adorning its ends.
    It has 2 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 22 pounds.
    A heavy iron-link giftbag is holding:
    736 gold sovereigns.
    It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 25.

I guess I've been a bad boy this year, this is even worse than the anonymous letter.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Seems everyone's been pretty awful this year  :o

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I'm waiting for the Ironbeard visit where he gives someone a mechanical box in their giftbag. Then we'll hear some real bitching.

• edited December 2017
    Trey said:
    I'm waiting for the Ironbeard visit where he gives someone a mechanical box in their giftbag. Then we'll hear some real bitching.
    I'm waiting for the Ironbeard visit where he gives someone a veil, or atavian wings.

THEN we'll hear some real bitching. Just not from the person receiving them. :D
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I am still waiting for a visit! Is Ironbeard only visiting the once this year?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a
    Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile 
    about himself as he arrives.
    With a deep, slightly off-center bow that nearly sends him to his knees, Ironbeard the Magnanimous
    produces a giftbag, announcing, "A gift that's unexpected is the best kind: here's one!"
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a giftbag!

Thousands of tiny iron rings link together in a flawless pattern of sturdy metal to form the fabric
    of this heavy giftbag, rattling together at every movement with a noise like falling rain. Skilfully 
    applied colour flows across the face of the bag's surface, forming the carefully rendered shape of a 
    tall, square iron tower with windows and a door that open ominously into an interior concealed by 
    shadow. A thin cord of some surprisingly strong, obscure material forms a drawstring for the bag, 
    ornate little tassels adorning its ends.
    It has 2 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 22 pounds.
    A heavy iron-link giftbag is holding:
    558 gold sovereigns.
    It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 25.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    The credit crunch still hitting hard

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • (Ashtan): Jinsun says, "Greetings, Ashtan."

(Ashtan): Juniko says, "Kastpleen, Jinsun."

(Ashtan): Bann says, "Something happened to your spleen, Juniko?"

(Ashtan): Juniko says, "It's Lhirhjen for greetings, Bann. CHELP LHIRHJEN."

(Ashtan): Bann says, "What the fuck am I even reading."

(Ashtan): Morthif says, "Language."

You tell Bann, "That scroll is a mess, isn't it."

Bann's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "It's horrendous."

You'd really just have to read the help file, but when he said that, I literally choked. :3

Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• No older than seven or eight, this child wears a defiant, mischievous expression on her face. Bright
    blue eyes illuminate her visage, framed by a cascade of black hair that falls beyond the shoulders
    and twirls into an elaborate braid. Her skin is deep brown in hue, perfectly smooth with youth's
    glow.  A dark brown dress covers the majority of her form; plain and coarse, the garment bears no
    distinguishing embroidery or remarkable features.

A rambunctious child has an air of extreme strength.

She has 100% health remaining.
    She weighs about 218 pounds.
    She is loyal to The Elemental Plane of Earth.
    You see nothing in it.

Don't mess with the kids, yo.

• Synbios said:
    No older than seven or eight, this child wears a defiant, mischievous expression on her face. Bright
    blue eyes illuminate her visage, framed by a cascade of black hair that falls beyond the shoulders
    and twirls into an elaborate braid. Her skin is deep brown in hue, perfectly smooth with youth's
    glow.  A dark brown dress covers the majority of her form; plain and coarse, the garment bears no
    distinguishing embroidery or remarkable features.

A rambunctious child has an air of extreme strength.

She has 100% health remaining.
    She weighs about 218 pounds.
    She is loyal to The Elemental Plane of Earth.
    You see nothing in it.

Don't mess with the kids, yo.
    Image result for super muscle kid
  • Ismay said:
    (Ashtan): Jinsun says, "Greetings, Ashtan."

(Ashtan): Juniko says, "Kastpleen, Jinsun."

(Ashtan): Bann says, "Something happened to your spleen, Juniko?"

(Ashtan): Juniko says, "It's Lhirhjen for greetings, Bann. CHELP LHIRHJEN."

(Ashtan): Bann says, "What the fuck am I even reading."

(Ashtan): Morthif says, "Language."

You tell Bann, "That scroll is a mess, isn't it."

Bann's voice quietly thrums in your mind as he tells you, "It's horrendous."

You'd really just have to read the help file, but when he said that, I literally choked. :3

ahahahahahahahaha ze puns!
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    A flesh-eating slug suddenly staggers backwards.
    An unravelling mummy batters a flesh-eating slug with the jerking movements of his linen-clad arms.
    A flesh-eating slug rushes forward and bodily slams his bulk into an unravelling mummy, throwing him to the ground.

My money's on the mummies :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Aralaya said:
    --- Beside flamboyant tapestries - -1:0:1 --- Leaning on a corkscrew willow cane, Dda'lrich exchanges pleasantries with all who pass. The stately form of Oethapios waits for an opportunity to serve. Ictinus, The Architect is here, wreathed in divine fire. You see exits leading north, east, south, and west.
    30 seconds of me sitting there confused
    Raising your hand in greeting, you say "Hi!"
    Someone powerful says, "Ignore me."
    You say in a soft, soprano voice, "Ignoring!"

Builders Holiday, Ictinus? Expect you back in three weeks with sunburn and chapped lips?
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Bloodsworn was also not an acceptable answer. :(
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."