Any one from West Virginia?

Just as the title say. I'm new, from WV and just wondering if anyone near me plays. 

Comments

• @Batista but he is in FL now iirc

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Have quite a bit of family in WV and have driven up there throughout my childhood! I'm down in NC though.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Have quite a bit of family in WV and have driven up there throughout my childhood! I'm down in NC though.
    JVille fo lyfe!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Caelan said:
    Melodie said:
    JVille fo lyfe!
    Nah, bit further south, but only like an hour away from there!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I'm in the Ohio Valley. Just south of Wheeling.
  • Melodie said:
    Caelan said:
    Melodie said:
    JVille fo lyfe!
    Nah, bit further south, but only like an hour away from there!
    My statement stands. :D 

My wife's aunt had a wedding out in Boon(e)?  Really nice out there.  I used to drive from NC to CT (12 hours) with no problem, but driving through Raleigh AND Charlotte the same day made me want to punch my baby son. 

• Caelan said:
    JVille fo lyfe!

• Haha, the Ninja.
  • edited December 2017
    Rokker said:
    I'm in the Ohio Valley. Just south of Wheeling.
    Me too! On the Ohio side though. Caldwell area to be exact.
  • edited December 2017
    Vulmar said:
    Rokker said:
    @Vulmar You're literally right across the river from me. I live in New Martinsville. 
  • Rokker said:
    Vulmar said:
    Rokker said:
    @Vulmar You're literally right across the river from me. I live in New Martinsville. 
    Hell I didn't know 78 ran into rt 7. I've never been that far out 78E. Yeah, New Martinsville is an hours drive away.
  • I’m not nearly as close! Braxton native.