Memorable quotes

Comments

• @Xaden bad. Don't you know Targossas aren't allowed to do bad things? They have to be good only!
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    What if he’s good at being bad?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Prythe said:
    (The Sefyric Mariners Guild): Azare says, "Is Xaden a known pirate?"
    (The Sefyric Mariners Guild): Xaden says, "Yes."

Can't believe everything in the Mariner's clan, apparently, Klendathu's a pirate too. Perhaps I should make him live down to 

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Prythe said:

Can't believe everything in the Mariner's clan, apparently, Klendathu's a pirate too. Perhaps I should make him live down to 
    Apparently all Ashtani are pirates :(
  • Klendathu said:
    Prythe said:

Don't get me started on this. I've tried. But some people are just arseholes.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• edited November 2017
    Amrak sure as shit trying to live up to Artanis’s level of douchebaggery. Wish PoM was even 1% what some people seem to think it is 
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Delete ships.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    To add on to your add-on:

Aegoth has stopped his own heart, killing himself instantly.

(Army): Dochitha says, "Locate Aegoth."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    It's fair. You should always be suspicious of Aegoth.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Morthif said:
    Amrak sure as shit trying to live up to Artanis’s level of douchebaggery. Wish PoM was even 1% what some people seem to think it is 
    Ya, he's tried to do some pretty douchey stuff to me too. Definitely a quality guy. 

• Kogan said:
    Rangor says something unintelligible.

Azare says something unintelligible.

The human Yudhishthira says, "I do not speak your savage forestal grunting, Eleusian."

Rangor says in a deep, rumbling voice, "I was only saying the tank was beginning to crack."

The human Yudhishthira says, "Yes. You have eyes. How magnificent, that you have discovered a use for them after several centuries of life."

------------------------------------------------------

Asmodron says with an Arcadian accent, "Wonderful truly, though could we perhaps discuss why the elements seem to be in a frenzy, if that is alright?"

The human Yudhishthira says, "I would have thought that was obvious even to one of your abilities, Asmodron. Unless your groveling before an inanimate statue has robbed you of the last measure of wits you might once have possessed."

Yudhi keeps coming with the sick burns. :lol:

He knows me so well ^^
  • Always knew he was savage

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Jarrod said:
    The human Yudhishthira says, "Perhaps one day you might be suitable for my Conclave, Dracotalus, if you continue to show insight."

I think me and Yudhi are getting married. Nobody tell him.
    Even the npcs don't realise there's a second r in Dracrotalus. Took me so long to notice that :#
  • Jarrod said:
    The human Yudhishthira says, "Perhaps one day you might be suitable for my Conclave, Dracotalus, if you continue to show insight."

I think me and Yudhi are getting married. Nobody tell him.

Not if I marry him first. He only called me rude. Not "idiot." I think he likes me! <3 

Sorry @Atalkez !

(he said my last name correctly too, just sayin')

• He has dueled and defeated the leader of the Conclave, Yudhishthira.

Just sayin :angry:

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    He has dueled and defeated the leader of the Conclave, Yudhishthira.

Yeah, pretty sure this is why he doesn't like Targ. It's all your fault.
  • Antonius said:
    Atalkez said:
    He has dueled and defeated the leader of the Conclave, Yudhishthira.

Yeah, pretty sure this is why he doesn't like Targ. It's all your fault.

Yeah, god, Atalkez. Sigh.

• Haters.  

• edited November 2017
    This about sums up my night. Shock, horror, and then side-splitting laughter.  I will never go naively into the wilds of pastebin again.

46) You told @Minifie: //because it's a train wreck we couldn't look away from.
    47) Minifie told You: //we couldn't even offer help... We just pulled out our phones and
    recorded it...
    48) You told Minifie: //yes, and that train long went off the rails.
    49) Minifie told You: //It was never on the rails... They forgot to build the rails and
    pushed it off a cliff.
  • Kyrra tells you, "Well I don't think you need to pee once you hit logosian."

I think our conversations are terrific.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Minifie said:
    Kyrra tells you, "Well I don't think you need to pee once you hit logosian."

That wasn’t even in game!

• Minifie said:
    Kyrra tells you, "Well I don't think you need to pee once you hit logosian."

I wish this was true... so bad rn
    Torinn Chiragh, Herald of Fire says, "Good, darn it."
    Talamond Averial says, "You are the least charming siren ever."
  • @Aegoth says to Nissa, the Head Archivist of the Lucretian Athenaeum, "Whatever happened to asking really nicely, huh?"
    You say to Aegoth in a soft, soprano voice, "Asking nicely does not include Holocausts."
    Aegoth says, "Balderdash."

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Spanning some five feet in total length and crafted entirely from only the highest calibre gold, this large, impressive horn curls with a  dramatic flourish toward its solid base before spiralling outwards in a series of concentric circles. The valves and surfaces are polished to a blinding, lustrous sheen, reflecting all light cast across its edges in an iridescent sparkle. The instrument exudes a potent, salty scent, reminiscent of the majestic seas and all their fathomless mysteries. Flared at the end, a single tube connects the mouthpiece to the horn proper which seems to sound quietly with an almost-animated frequency, issuing fragmented words and maddening whispers that hint at a fierce yearning to return to the waves.

Now imagining Krypton running around blowing a FIVE FOOT LONG horn.