Memorable quotes

Comments

• (The Parthren Gare): Rispok says, "How does one become a dragon now? Go to the colour you want and
    do what?"

(The Parthren Gare): Titonus says, "Light the beacon."

(The Parthren Gare): Rispok says, "LIGHT BEACON at the location?"

(The Parthren Gare): Titonus says, "Yes."

(The Parthren Gare): Titonus says, "It only works at the Black beacon, though."

(The Parthren Gare): Rispok says, "So how do you pick the colour."

(The Parthren Gare): Edena says, "False. Gold only."

(The Parthren Gare): Oblive says, "No, the black one will get you killed."

(The Parthren Gare): Rispok says, "Oh, a prankster."

(The Parthren Gare): Dairon says, "Blue one has the brightest light."

(The Parthren Gare): Oblive says, "And knock you back 2 levels. go with silver instead!"

(The Parthren Gare): Rispok says, "I dunno. I didn't do it that way. I had a real ceremony, like a
    real dragon."

(The Parthren Gare): Titonus says, "I heard a Gold Dragon shout the other day, about the superiority
    of Black Dragons. So, I mean.."

Dairon has been slain by the might of a sinister glubber.

(The Parthren Gare): Oblive says, "Black dragons are black because they are just other dragon
    colours who's fire blew up in their faces."

(The Parthren Gare): Oblive says, "So then they just made an official beacon for it."

(The Parthren Gare): Lii says, "Technically..."

(The Parthren Gare): Lii says, "Black is the perfect colour."

(The Parthren Gare): Rispok says, "So... The beacons are proof that those who use them aren't real
    dragons. Got it."

(The Parthren Gare): Edena thoughtfully says, "Mm. Maybe he or she rolled around in some sovereigns
    long enough to think the glimmer would stick, or maybe this lizard figured they ought to shout
    something rather deluded."

(The Parthren Gare): Titonus says, "Or maybe they saw the light, so to speak."

<3
  • Asmodron said:
    (The Parthren Gare): Rispok says, "How does one become a dragon now? Go to the colour you want and
    do what?"

(The Parthren Gare): Titonus says, "Light the beacon."

(The Parthren Gare): Rispok says, "LIGHT BEACON at the location?"

(The Parthren Gare): Titonus says, "Yes."

(The Parthren Gare): Titonus says, "It only works at the Black beacon, though."

(The Parthren Gare): Rispok says, "So how do you pick the colour."

(The Parthren Gare): Edena says, "False. Gold only."

(The Parthren Gare): Oblive says, "No, the black one will get you killed."

(The Parthren Gare): Rispok says, "Oh, a prankster."

(The Parthren Gare): Dairon says, "Blue one has the brightest light."

(The Parthren Gare): Oblive says, "And knock you back 2 levels. go with silver instead!"

(The Parthren Gare): Rispok says, "I dunno. I didn't do it that way. I had a real ceremony, like a
    real dragon."

(The Parthren Gare): Titonus says, "I heard a Gold Dragon shout the other day, about the superiority
    of Black Dragons. So, I mean.."

Dairon has been slain by the might of a sinister glubber.

(The Parthren Gare): Oblive says, "Black dragons are black because they are just other dragon
    colours who's fire blew up in their faces."

(The Parthren Gare): Oblive says, "So then they just made an official beacon for it."

(The Parthren Gare): Lii says, "Technically..."

(The Parthren Gare): Lii says, "Black is the perfect colour."

(The Parthren Gare): Rispok says, "So... The beacons are proof that those who use them aren't real
    dragons. Got it."

(The Parthren Gare): Edena thoughtfully says, "Mm. Maybe he or she rolled around in some sovereigns
    long enough to think the glimmer would stick, or maybe this lizard figured they ought to shout
    something rather deluded."

(The Parthren Gare): Titonus says, "Or maybe they saw the light, so to speak."

<3
    Died three times to those glubbers today lol
  • Black isn't even a colour. Silly people.
  • Kyrra said:
    Awakened Penwize Baker blasts from the pinnacle of transcendence, "And now, Sapience, we play
    audience to the mating dance between Magi royalty. Listen in equal parts awe and disgust, as 
    the Holocaust King courts the Retardation Queen."

I need context.
  • Solnir said:
    Kyrra said:
    Awakened Penwize Baker blasts from the pinnacle of transcendence, "And now, Sapience, we play
    audience to the mating dance between Magi royalty. Listen in equal parts awe and disgust, as 

I need context.
    Anything I post to give context would not only get me banned, but shunned from any part of decent society. 
  • edited November 2017
    Solnir said:
    Kyrra said:

I need context.
    Tesha got angery over Mhaldor's tactics.

Aegoth did his usual, "git gud like me" shtick.

Penwize instilled nasty imagery in the minds of anybody who heard that shout.

The end.
  • Solnir said:
    Kyrra said:

I need context.
    They were both waving their e penises around and Penwize had to remind people who don't have a veil that he still logs in ;)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • stoopid worldburn

i'm a rebel

• Tesha said:
    stoopid worldburn
    Stupid retardation!

Wait...
    Yeah that makes sense. 
  • edited November 2017
    Tesha's reaction to everything I say with ret gives me post-traumatic Twins flashbacks. :(

Me: "I bet they'll worldburn. Be ready."

Tesha: -drops retardation-

-We get slaughtered in worldburn + ret-

She didn't believe me about the worldburn.
  • Farrah said:
    Tesha's reaction to everything I say with ret gives me post-traumatic Twins flashbacks. :(

Me: "I bet they'll worldburn. Be ready."

Tesha: -drops retardation-

-We get slaughtered in worldburn + ret-

She didn't believe me about the worldburn.
    Haha, she is the best player on our team when you bring her along defiling!

You all still handle it like champs! I expect it to do more with a cool name like that!
  • The "they'll worldburn" thing was 2 seconds before they came! Our plan was ret and there wasn't enough time to adjust lol, I didn't even see that pt until I looked in the log. I just didn't expect it, but I guess I should. :disappointed:

i'm a rebel

• We knew your plan! 
    You have an inside mole
    *creepy noise*
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Proficy said:
    We knew your plan! 
    You have an inside mole
    *creepy noise*
    Such horseshit. They had Tesha. Ret was a given.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Plot twist, she's the mole and using it because Proficy asked her to. 

• edited November 2017
    I love a good plot twist!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• PUBLIC NEWS #20110                                       (11/21/2017 at 04:06)  
    From   : Drillmaster @Vender, the Ivory Saboteur
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: You can't hide, You can't run
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    remember to, always be true, no matter what you do
    because They watching you, every move you do

any day your last day might come
    you can't hide, you can't run
    late night or in the shadows when daylight comes, remember
    from the Truth, we know each and every day fights come, remember

try to hurt me? I got stone skin
    hardened even further by my diamond skin
    master of the elements, earth, wind, fire and water
    when it comes to battle, no one goes harder

if you duel me, I'll make you a martyr
    try to outwit me? Sorry I'm smarter
    You can't handle my vibrations
    you slow like embedded retardation

cross me and I'm on you like Proficy
    leave you butthurt like sodomy
    no home is safe, no grove is safe
    ----cont----

• edited November 2017
    Trey said:
    PUBLIC NEWS #20110                                       (11/21/2017 at 04:06)  
    From   : Drillmaster @Vender, the Ivory Saboteur
    To     : Everyone
    Subject: You can't hide, You can't run
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when it comes to battle, no one goes harder

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited November 2017
    Some people seem upset I posted it in Public rather than Poetry. I sort agree I'm the wrong perhaps for putting it out there in the "wrong place". I was just thinking there would be some people who would find it amusing/humorous who don't normally browse poetry. (I did get warhorn challenge from Proficy immediately after all).

If it's that big of a deal I'll stick to little corner next time and ask if Gods can move it to Poetry. If not eh? It'll probably be that last time I post "poetry" to public anyways.

That being said, I had fun writing that silly thing so I hope you have fun reading it!

edit: the hook is completely stolen.. it just fit so well.. bonus points to whoever knows the original
    spread positivity
  • Vender said:
     it just fit so well.. bonus points to whoever knows the original

• Vender said:
    Some people seem upset I posted it in Public rather than Poetry. I sort agree I'm the wrong perhaps for putting it out there in the "wrong place". I was just thinking there would be some people who would find it amusing/humorous who don't normally browse poetry. (I did get warhorn challenge from Proficy immediately after all).

If it's that big of a deal I'll stick to little corner next time and ask if Gods can move it to Poetry. If not eh? It'll probably be that last time I post "poetry" to public anyways.

That being said, I had fun writing that silly thing so I hope you have fun reading it!

edit: the hook is completely stolen.. it just fit so well.. bonus points to whoever knows the original
    Who cares what they think, do you.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I didn't think anyone was upset, it was just a surprise, I laughed a good laugh
  • It offended my sense of order, damn it!!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.